woohoo......I can post pics again! :)

Ryan
11-28-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
woohoo......I can post pics again! :)

:mad: :mad:

hessianmx111
11-28-2003, 03:40 PM
how can i get this back? i bought a hatfield mccoy dvd i dont think that counts though

Guy400
11-28-2003, 03:48 PM
woohoo......I can post pics again! :) Let the fro's begin :devil:

cdalejef
11-28-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Let the fro's begin :devil: :mad:

11-28-2003, 03:59 PM
:huh

cdalejef
11-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
how can i get this back? i bought a hatfield mccoy dvd i dont think that counts though here you go http://www.exriders.com/vbb/announcement.php?s=&forumid=7

Tommy 17
11-28-2003, 04:02 PM
Let the fro's begin :devil:

o god... here we go again:devil:

stupid driver
11-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
o god... here we go again:devil:

Take cover

11-28-2003, 06:15 PM
here you go http://www.exriders.com/vbb/announcement.php?s=&forumid=7

isnt that a bunch of bs, one minute hes working on it to get it back which takes 2 months now you gotta buy a friggin shirt , i dont like the shirt and isnt that a suzuki on it?

ahh well what you gonan do

Bad Habit
11-28-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
isnt that a bunch of bs,.................ahh well what you gonan do

Um, don't buy a shirt and don't post pics.:rolleyes:

400exmom
11-28-2003, 06:20 PM
:confused: i missed somthin

400exmom
11-28-2003, 06:23 PM
i dont think any them tires are on the ground...

WAHOO!! im les than 300 post away from bein a touwsand dolla post ho~~:D

11-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Um, don't buy a shirt and don't post pics.:rolleyes:

its an expression ya know, meaning there is nothing you can do etc

11-28-2003, 06:45 PM
o well..im perfectly happy with uploading to a picture poster...doesnt bother me at all

Guy400
11-28-2003, 07:59 PM
I think there's a misconception that the site doesn't cost anything to run. I can tell you that running this site costs a lot of money and the extra load of pic attachments makes it even worse. It was a b!t<h and a half getting the attachment feature working again and free reign to all members simply can't be allowed. It's far too much of a load on the server so this way Harlen is alleviating all the strain but if enough people pay for the service he'll have money in escrow to upgrade to a bigger server down the road.

MOFO
11-28-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
o well..im perfectly happy with uploading to a picture poster...doesnt bother me at all

exactly! seems like everyone wants stuff for free... cheap *******s!

11-28-2003, 08:52 PM
doesnt c and d and the other sponsors pay a ton each month, it cant possibly cost that much, freestyle mtx and r riders both have the pic posting feature and no sponsors or not even half the sponsors of exr

11-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
exactly! seems like everyone wants stuff for free... cheap *******s! thanks..i thought i was the only one...i actualy prefer the picture posting over uploading becasue you can post multiple pics in one post..instead of 1 every post wich kidna was a *****

MOFO
11-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
thanks..i thought i was the only one...i actualy prefer the picture posting over uploading becasue you can post multiple pics in one post..instead of 1 every post wich kidna was a *****

Yep, and no restrictions on size... :D

BTW, last time I checked, R Riders was about 1/4th the size of EXRiders... a site this size requires alot of bandwidth and server space..... alot more $$$$$ than what R Riders pay.... trust me, I bet Harlen is puttin out a decent lump of cash each month to run this site...EVEN with sponsors.

When you activate picture posting on a site that is this large, your gonna eat up some major bandwidth and space...especially since alot of members use this feature....

stupid driver
11-28-2003, 10:00 PM
I think there's a misconception that the site doesn't cost anything to run. I can tell you that running this site costs a lot of money and the extra load of pic attachments makes it even worse. It was a b!t<h and a half getting the attachment feature working again and free reign to all members simply can't be allowed. It's far too much of a load on the server so this way Harlen is alleviating all the strain but if enough people pay for the service he'll have money in escrow to upgrade to a bigger server down the road.

amen.

i am perfectly fine w/ payin 15 buks to see this site succeed. Btw, those shirts are sawweet

pairanutz
11-28-2003, 10:18 PM
i paid my money -cause i like this place and want to see it stay-now i just need some one too teach me how to post pics and i alway can use a new quad shirt

Sportrax10
11-28-2003, 10:24 PM
J/W for $40 you get the shirt and 1 year supporting membership.
Or does the supporting membership come with the shirt for $20?

stupid driver
11-28-2003, 10:40 PM
i hope this works

stupid driver
11-28-2003, 10:41 PM
no more imagestation here :D

Admin
11-28-2003, 10:43 PM
Thanks to all of those that have already become supporting members.

Guy400, is exactly right about the picture posting. The bandwidth that EXriders.com consumes is amazing and very expensive especially since it is hosted on a Dedicated box with a large backbone to keep the site from crawling.

The pictures overloaded the old server and I had to have the old server replaced and the database reconfigured to be able to make picture posting even possible again. This required careful planning and that is why it took several months to fix it.

Just to clear things up, T-shirts purchases alone don't enable attachments. You must become a supporting member to be able to post pictures.

1 T-shirts is $20.00 Plus $3.50 Shipping
Supporting Membership is $19.95/year

If you want both, it will only cost $35.00, which is a $8.45 Discount.

This money will be used to provide more race coverage and improve the site. I will be flying to California December 13th to cover the Dirt Riots from Hbombfilms. Your support makes this possible, and I plan on doing even more in the future.

Those of you that continue to complain about the site can freely sign out and never come back. I have worked to hard to improve EXriders.com in the past couple of months to deal with your childish whining!

Again, I thank those that see I really care about EXriders.com and its members.

JOEX
11-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by stupid driver
i hope this works
Nice shop!:p :D :devil:

JOEX
11-28-2003, 10:54 PM
How do we order multiple shirts with different sizes? Do we need to input each size one at a time?

Joe

stupid driver
11-28-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Nice shop!:p :D :devil:

thanks, filled w/ all of dad's toys. Tractors, combine. no room for the quad. that stays in the garage :D

Admin
11-28-2003, 10:57 PM
Just include the different sizes in your Comments section. Also, if you plan on purchasing three or more contact me and I will give you details on getting the discount.

I tried to automate it, but it won't work for individuals that want to purchase multiple shirts of different sizes smoothly.

Thanks JOEX for your support!

Chanman420q
11-28-2003, 11:06 PM
where do we send the 20 bucks to sapport?

Admin
11-28-2003, 11:12 PM
To Purchase a T-shirt or contribute to EXriders.com Click the link below:

Purchase T-shirts and/or Supporting Membership (http://www.exriders.com/donation/)

Also, if you want to pay by Money Order, please contact me at webmaster@exriders.com

Thanks

MOFO
11-29-2003, 05:28 AM
Sent my $$$ :devil:

416exmx
11-29-2003, 07:49 AM
just givin mine a test

MOFO
11-29-2003, 08:55 AM
testing...

wooohooo!

400exmom
11-29-2003, 08:55 AM
^^^nice quad!!^^

mailed mine this morning:D :cool:

thanks for all yer hard work harlen!!

11-29-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by 416exmx
just givin mine a test

:eek2: that thing is pretty nice y ou just need some hipers

416exmx
11-29-2003, 10:59 AM
:eek2: that thing is pretty nice y ou just need some hipers

dont worry..a full set of hipers with blue rings are setting in the garage....

muff
11-29-2003, 12:36 PM
I'll become a supporting member in a day or two :devil:

Martin Blair
11-29-2003, 03:05 PM
good idea but bullshnity, i thought this was sposed to be a jnon profit community forum? we can still post pics from other sites that are hosted right?

muff
11-29-2003, 03:07 PM
it is non profit...all of the money that is "made" goes back into the site

you can still post pics from other servers...like always

Guy400
11-29-2003, 03:13 PM
Yes, you can still post pics that are hosted on other sites. And who said Harlen isn't allowed making a small profit? After all, it was his money that bought this site, his money that paid for a new server, his money that pays the bills each month just so you can post here for free. Naturally, if it weren't for our sponsors this place wouldn't be here but this "Supporting Member" membership plan is a way to help enhance this site that wouldn't be possible any other way. Harlen is flying to California from the east coast just so this site has coverage of Dirt Riot. He's also planning on having live coverage of all GNCC events next year. These things just don't happen for free. People are dedicating their own personal time and money for this place and I think they're entitled to a return on their investment.

And before anyone asks, the mods aren't being paid to support this plan.

muff
11-29-2003, 04:07 PM
oh yea guy you got a point,,,,he deserves to make some money, just think how much money we have all saved by knowing about this site

AlaskaSpeed
11-29-2003, 04:40 PM
I will give live reports of moose rut season....but like Harlen; I won't do it for free either.........:o JIM

TGW_400ex
11-29-2003, 06:56 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p3789419055fe2a40ac7837c6adabfa1c/fa6ea1ae.jpg.thumb

Woodsrider
11-29-2003, 06:59 PM
I'm still waiting to see what the rest of the benifits are to shellin out $20 a year. I agree Harlin should be compensated for all his hard work. But $20 is a little steep for just the ability to post pics.
(lol, I still need to get a paypal account set up too:rolleyes: )

11-29-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
I'm still waiting to see what the rest of the benifits are to shellin out $20 a year. I agree Harlin should be compensated for all his hard work. But $20 is a little steep for just the ability to post pics.
(lol, I still need to get a paypal account set up too:rolleyes: )

yeah if i want a write up of dirt riot i can read it on h bomb forum

Guy400
11-29-2003, 07:24 PM
yeah if i want a write up of dirt riot i can read it on h bomb forum Well then why the **** are you here? Nobody is twisting your arm to pay for the membership but the moderating crew is getting tired of your piss-poor attitude, not only in this thread but in many others. What good would any forum be if they just directed you to other websites to gather information? How about in the Powertrain forum we just offer a link to Honda's online microfiche? Maybe for the latest race coverage we'll just link to the AMA's website? The point of Harlen going to Dirt Riot and providing live GNCC coverage, etc. is to get first hand information without having to surf at other websites. We can get the scoop directly from one of our own members and can discuss it right here.

11-29-2003, 07:37 PM
Well then why the **** are you here? Nobody is twisting your arm to pay for the membership but the moderating crew is getting tired of your piss-poor attitude, not only in this thread but in many others. What good would any forum be if they just directed you to other websites to gather information? How about in the Powertrain forum we just offer a link to Honda's online microfiche? Maybe for the latest race coverage we'll just link to the AMA's website? The point of Harlen going to Dirt Riot and providing live GNCC coverage, etc. is to get first hand information without having to surf at other websites. We can get the scoop directly from one of our own members and can discuss it right here.

ive heard the piss poor attitude thing for years, i think anyone who says that is the one with the attitude problem
my piss poor attitude? i guess posting here for 3 years isnt supporting the site, without the everyday posters he doesnt have a site, then you just screw the ones who kept it going over the years by taking away pictrue posting feature and expect me to pay 20 bucks for it, sorry even if alot of my posts are just bs it still kept the site going, hell i know half the site comes here each night to argue with me lol I dont care about posting pictures he can make a dollar were he can i dont care abotu that and i dont blame him its just the fact you call it the supporting members it just shows its about the money, its sad when you here for longer than most of the moderating crew and syou get **** on for telling it like it is, im not a bad guy at all, you annoy me i let you know , then i automatically have a piss poor attitude, i think its good what harlen is trying to do for the site, and i expect some comment coming back like you wouldnt have a site if it wasnt for harlen, but harlen never woulda took the site if it didnt have members and in a way were making him money , i know sga and the crew are looking for any excuse to ban me , and if you do you banned me for speaking my mind which isnt against the rules but pisses you guys off

Bad Habit
11-29-2003, 07:40 PM
Well, the way I looked at it, $20 is the price of one "special" dance at the jiggly room.:p I figured I could do without just one of those to help lend a hand with the site.:D

11-29-2003, 07:41 PM
Well, the way I looked at it, $20 is the price of one "special" dance at the jiggly room.:p I figured I could do without just one of those to help lend a hand with the site.:D

they dont **** on you in the jiggly room tho, with my luck id pay the 20 and get banned a week later

Z400central
11-29-2003, 07:44 PM
W00t!

My car! :D

Bad Habit
11-29-2003, 07:45 PM
they dont **** on you in the jiggly room tho, with my luck id pay the 20 and get banned a week later

I quarantee they **** on you if you're an azzhole to them. And they keep your money AFTER they ban you from the jiggly room.:D

Ryan
11-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Im ordering a shirt either right now or tomorrow. And i'll be happy to put in the extra $10 (whatever it is) to help with the race coverage!

11-29-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Z400central
W00t!

My car! :D

thats a nice car, and im not a car person:eek2:

Woodsrider
11-29-2003, 07:47 PM
yeah if i want a write up of dirt riot i can read it on h bomb forum

How the hell did what I had to say have anything to do with that?:eek2:

Dont drag me into your gripe session, I wasnt bellyachin!

:macho

11-29-2003, 07:48 PM
I quarantee they **** on you if you're an azzhole to them. And they keep your money AFTER they ban you from the jiggly room.:D

lmao at least you get a tit in your face:eek2:

Ryan
11-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Damn. No money in the paypal account. I'll get it done tomorrow!

11-29-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Damn. No money in the paypal account. I'll get it done tomorrow!

you still havent sold you blaster? you should advertise it in want ad digest www.wantaddigest.com

Guy400
11-29-2003, 07:57 PM
my piss poor attitude? i guess posting here for 3 years isnt supporting the site, without the everyday posters he doesnt have a site, then you just screw the ones who kept it going over the years by taking away pictrue posting feature and expect me to pay 20 bucks for it, sorry even if alot of my posts are just bs it still kept the site going, hell i know half the site comes here each night to argue with me lol I dont care about posting pictures he can make a dollar were he can i dont care abotu that and i dont blame him its just the fact you call it the supporting members it just shows its about the money, its sad when you here for longer than most of the moderating crew and syou get **** on for telling it like it is, im not a bad guy at all, you annoy me i let you know , then i automatically have a piss poor attitude, i think its good what harlen is trying to do for the site, and i expect some comment coming back like you wouldnt have a site if it wasnt for harlen, but harlen never woulda took the site if it didnt have members and in a way were making him money , i know sga and the crew are looking for any excuse to ban me , and if you do you banned me for speaking my mind which isnt against the rules but pisses you guys off How many times have you been banned? Do you think that membership trait is of benefit to the site?
Nobody took away the picture posting feature. The feature crashed because there were far too many pictures being posted and the server eventually just puked. For this reason we simply can't just turn it back on just so everybody and their brother can post pics again and tank the server again. Of course, without Harlen there is no EXRiders and without members there's no EXRiders, either. Calling the members that pay for this feature "Supporting Members" doesn't make them any more important than the non-paying members in the grand scheme of things. It's simply a name Harlen gave to the forum classification of members that can post pics on the database side. It's not "about the money", if it were he'd force a membership fee on all members just like MacDizzy just did. The bottom line is this--this "Supporting Member" program is voluntary. You can choose to pay the money and reap the benefits (picture posting and more benefits soon to be announced) or you can choose not to partake. However, if you choose not to participate than just sit back and keep your mouth shut. Calling the program BS and saying it's all about the money is simply untrue. Harlen is attempting to move this site forward and is asking for help from the members, not demanding it.

You've been here long enough to know how the banning works. If any of the mods really wanted you banned you'd be gone by now. Remember, moderators don't ban members; members ban themselves.

Bad Habit
11-29-2003, 07:57 PM
I'm still waiting to see what the rest of the benifits are to shellin out $20 a year.

I'm hoping it will be something good.
(Whispering to myself, "please let it be access to the Bikini Women of EXriders forum")

lmao

11-29-2003, 08:02 PM
How many times have you been banned? Do you think that membership trait is of benefit to the site?
Nobody took away the picture posting feature. The feature crashed because there were far too many pictures being posted and the server eventually just puked. For this reason we simply can't just turn it back on just so everybody and their brother can post pics again and tank the server again. Of course, without Harlen there is no EXRiders and without members there's no EXRiders, either. Calling the members that pay for this feature "Supporting Members" doesn't make them any more important than the non-paying members in the grand scheme of things. It's simply a name Harlen gave to the forum classification of members that can post pics on the database side. It's not "about the money", if it were he'd force a membership fee on all members just like MacDizzy just did. The bottom line is this--this "Supporting Member" program is voluntary. You can choose to pay the money and reap the benefits (picture posting and more benefits soon to be announced) or you can choose not to partake. However, if you choose not to participate than just sit back and keep your mouth shut. Calling the program BS and saying it's all about the money is simply untrue. Harlen is attempting to move this site forward and is asking for help from the members, not demanding it.

You've been here long enough to know how the banning works. If any of the mods really wanted you banned you'd be gone by now. Remember, moderators don't members; members ban themselves.

oh alright

heres something for my dead homies *splash*

r i p freeridin400ex,#12nacs400ex:(

11-29-2003, 08:03 PM
(Whispering to myself, "please let it be access to the Bikini Women of EXriders forum")

lmao

yeah that should include a free membership to an adult site of your choice:p

does harlen know the milf hunter by chance?:eek2:

Guy400
11-29-2003, 08:03 PM

lmao :eek: It's not a forum, it's a 2004 Calendar!! All your favorite female members:D Also included is 120 minutes of free access to the EXRiders party line:eek2:

Ryan
11-29-2003, 08:12 PM
:eek: It's not a forum, it's a 2004 Calendar!! All your favorite female members:D Also included is 120 minutes of free access to the EXRiders party line:eek2:

:eek:

:p

BTW, freeride, I plan to put it on Ebay very soon.

Woodsrider
11-29-2003, 08:13 PM
:eek: It's not a forum, it's a 2004 Calendar!! All your favorite female members:D Also included is 120 minutes of free access to the EXRiders party line:eek2:

Hot damn!Now were talkin!:devil:
But for real, what are we getting? Like at ATVConn. as a "supporting member" you get extra storage on the server for your picture page, access to a "supporting member" forum, a hat and stickers, and extra PM capacity. All for $15.95.
All of which would be a pretty good deal if the site wasn't run by a total azzhole.

Guy400
11-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Hot damn!Now were talkin!:devil:
But for real, what are we getting? Like at ATVConn. as a "supporting member" you get extra storage on the server for your picture page, access to a "supporting member" forum, a hat and stickers, and extra PM capacity. All for $15.95.
All of which would be a pretty good deal if the site wasn't run by a total azzhole. Well if I told you I'd have to kill you:D I'll let Harlen spell out what all the membership package entails.

Woodsrider
11-29-2003, 08:21 PM
Well if I told you I'd have to kill you:D I'll let Harlen spell out what all the membership package entails.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: WTF is this a hienz kethcup commercial? "Anticipation is making wait!" LOL Okay so when is he going to make it public:huh

AlaskaSpeed
11-29-2003, 08:31 PM
I have given Guy an idea that I hope will really be taken seriously. I tried to get it going with the previous owner, but it never came about..........JIM

Bad Habit
11-29-2003, 08:35 PM

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then. BTW can I get that 120 minutes in 5 minute increments?

11-29-2003, 09:53 PM
and just think...pappy started it all with that damn HM ride thread

11-30-2003, 10:40 AM
testing.........

QuadJunkies
11-30-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by stupid driver
no more imagestation here :D me either.....:D I was wondering when all this was going to take place . Ive just been anxiously waiting. Harlen, the $$ is on its way......:)

Ryan
11-30-2003, 04:53 PM
My $35 is sent!

Ryan
11-30-2003, 05:14 PM
:D

PHIL_B54
11-30-2003, 05:18 PM
me too

anyone know who this is..exrider member from CB Iowa

250EXstud
11-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Ok i bought a t shirt and a membership. When do i recieve my picture posting thing and the thing that says i am a Patron?

Ryan
11-30-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by 250EXstud
Ok i bought a t shirt and a membership. When do i recieve my picture posting thing and the thing that says i am a Patron?

Patience! Once Harlen reads your e-mail, he will hook it all up for you!

250EXstud
11-30-2003, 06:12 PM
Cool Thanks!

southex
11-30-2003, 06:54 PM
"Supporting Member" program is voluntary. You can choose to pay the money and reap the benefits (picture posting and more benefits soon to be announced) or you can choose not to partake. However, if you choose not to participate than just sit back and keep your mouth shut.

We are not entitled to say anything unless you get money from us?

Guy400
11-30-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by southex
We are not entitled to say anything unless you get money from us? :rolleyes: I've already said all that I need to say but I can see you want to take things out of context. Did you pay to type what you just did? I didn't think so. My point was that everyone is entitled to their opinion but repeated complaining about something that they don't even have to participate in gets tiresome.

toby400ex
11-30-2003, 08:11 PM
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Colby400ex/untitled.jpg

southex
11-30-2003, 08:30 PM
i was not taking anything out of context, i was just reading the thread and asking a question. business is business, and this web site is a business. i understand what you guys are doing and i am not opposed to it, i was just asking about that meant.
i have supported this site, not directly through the membership but supporting C&D racing (i have bought a lot from them). thats all i have to say really. but i do like the idea of a girls of exriders calendar:)

blackraptor16
11-30-2003, 08:45 PM
well the both of us won't be paying $35 a piece - 70$ is a little steep for 2 t-shirts just so both of us can post pics from the same house - but one of us will be sending out $35 just as soon as SOMEBODY gets his new 450R

SGA
11-30-2003, 09:22 PM
#1 It costs alot of money to run a web site this big. We have around 25 million hits a month, probably more.
Think of leasing webspace storage like cell phone plans . Small minutes cost small money, big minutes cost big money.
The next step is your own dedicated comunications system for all of your employees. Two way radios, direct links, etc. Big bucks. Thats where this site is, or close to it.

I know sga and the crew are looking for any excuse to ban me , and if you do you banned me for speaking my mind which isnt against the rules but pisses you guys off
Sigh. No, im not looking to ban you. You just reply to many posts with negitive smart aleck comments. It would not bother me a bit if no one responded to you, but they do, then we mods have to clean it up. Its time consuming for us. Guy is right. Any one of us mods could have pushed the button on you long ago, but we didnt. I think that shows we are 'Not out to get you".

bradley300
11-30-2003, 09:41 PM
guys, no one is losing any benefits of the site. everyone can still post pics, being a supporting member just makes it easier on you to post them.

besides, name another forum with REAL TIME race coverage or as much USEFUL info as this site. dont buy a membership if you dont want. it is not mandatory and no one is looked down upon for not buying one. do it just to say thanks to harlen and the mods for all thier hard work. do you have any idea how many man hours it takes to run this place?

i'll send my money soon.

Punk'd
11-30-2003, 09:51 PM
how do u post the danceing rico n the other smily faces?

JOEX
11-30-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by punk'd
how do u post the danceing rico n the other smily faces?
You have to bend over, wait for the Urban Ledgend and you'll be smiling like Rico!:devil:

QuadJunkies
12-01-2003, 12:39 AM
bata boom, bata bing.........:D

12-01-2003, 09:16 AM
I read so much *****in about Dirt Wheels and it's ad's, BS stories no real info and how much of a waste of paper it is. Now you have a webpage that can answer all your questions, become freinds with fellow riders, etc, etc, etc, and you still ***** because it cost $20. That's the same as a subscription to DW but without the biased BS shootouts between quads, tons of ads etc. YOU'll get more from this site than any mag. but you people will still complain. For the love of God dry it up, pay up or quit your whinning. Some people on this page have no idea what the real world is about.

If you don't wanna pay that's fine too, your enjoying the page without the added benefits. I'm not trying to force people into paying, I won't see no Cash from it. The above statement is for those that whin about the $20 but yet they have a $15,000 quad in their garage....:o and when it breaks down they can come here and find a fix for what is wrong instead of dropping it off at a deale that's gonna charge you $50 an hour.

rant off....:D

300exOH
12-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I read so much *****in about Dirt Wheels and it's ad's, BS stories no real info and how much of a waste of paper it is. Now you have a webpage that can answer all your questions, become freinds with fellow riders, etc, etc, etc, and you still ***** because it cost $20. That's the same as a subscription to DW but without the biased BS shootouts between quads, tons of ads etc. YOU'll get more from this site than any mag. but you people will still complain. For the love of God dry it up, pay up or quit your whinning. Some people on this page have no idea what the real world is about.

If you don't wanna pay that's fine too, your enjoying the page without the added benefits. I'm not trying to force people into paying, I won't see no Cash from it. The above statement is for those that whin about the $20 but yet they have a $15,000 quad in their garage....:o and when it breaks down they can come here and find a fix for what is wrong instead of dropping it off at a deale that's gonna charge you $50 an hour.

rant off....:D

Agreed. I think it's a small price to pay for all of the useful info on tap 24/7. I've learned tons from coming here and I've shared almost as much with other newcomers. Many of them have been greatful for the help and so have I.

This site and a Clymer manual can almost replace going to the shop if you are even half mechanically inclined.

Where else can you get this much real info for $20?

bradley300
12-01-2003, 09:32 AM
never thought i'd do it, but i agree with rico.lol

Pappy
12-01-2003, 09:32 AM

preach on brother rico....

and since i aint a church person.....fugger off to the complainers.

Doibugu2
12-01-2003, 09:52 AM
Well if it were not for this dumb site, I wouldn't have $3k invested in my quad. So I think the site owes me!:eek2:

Harlen, money is sent for shirt and membership.

300EXrider02
12-01-2003, 10:44 AM
I just think it would be better for everyone to pay like 10$ to BE a member, then you wont have so many people that shouldnt be here:p

I will hopefully get some mulla since I just spent all mine on clothes, but as soon as I do, I will send some...

bradley300
12-01-2003, 10:54 AM
i used to hate the idea of a full on paysite, but i'm starting to like the idea alot. no better b.s. filter than a bit o cash every year.

i would be all for the idea of everyone being able to see the site and its forums, but only paying members can log in to post.

seatec
12-01-2003, 11:23 AM
but then the site would loose some significant traffic and that might not please the sponsors. its a delicate matter to say the least. FOr me, i would not hesitate to shell out 10 bux to be able to post in a heart beat!

250EXstud
12-02-2003, 06:42 AM
http://www.haspinacres.com/images/race_aug_17_2003/slides/8-17-03%20Race%203.html

250EXstud
12-02-2003, 06:43 AM
How do i post pics with this new thing?

cdalejef
12-02-2003, 06:47 AM
use the browse button at the bottom of your screen when your replying or starting a new topic.

250EXstud
12-02-2003, 06:58 AM
:)

250EXstud
12-02-2003, 06:59 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I did it my first pic!

400exmom
12-02-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by 250EXstud
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I did it my first pic!

you da man studly:devil:

dhines
12-02-2003, 07:56 AM
You have to bend over, wait for the Urban Ledgend and you'll be smiling like Rico!:devil:

D@mn - it! Those pictures will never die!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

K_Fulk
12-02-2003, 07:58 AM
Man i got a lot of pictures over the summer I never got to post.

12-02-2003, 10:04 AM
well this sucks, im gettin a digital camera for no reason. i was gettin one so i could post pics but o well

K_Fulk
12-02-2003, 10:07 AM
You can still put them on imagestation and link them here.

12-02-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Z400central
W00t!

My car! :D nice rims

12-02-2003, 10:29 AM
do u have any of the old exriders shirts

QuadJunkies
12-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
well this sucks, im gettin a digital camera for no reason. i was gettin one so i could post pics but o well um........ If your getting a camera..... then pay and you can....... :huh ;) its not that much .

12-03-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
um........ If your getting a camera..... then pay and you can....... :huh ;) its not that much . i cant afford $20 a year, im only 14 and i dont have a job yet

400exmom
12-03-2003, 08:14 AM
i cant afford $20 a year, im only 14 and i dont have a job yet then hush up and go clean yer room! you can post pics for free pay attention redneck:D

QuadJunkies
12-03-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
then hush up and go clean yer room! you can post pics for free pay attention redneck:D LMAO!!:p ...... yeah, you can still use sonyimagestation;)

12-03-2003, 11:50 AM
then hush up and go clean yer room! you can post pics for free pay attention redneck:D damn, what are you, my mom or somethin? you're startin to sound like her. and the guys on the bus. everytime i get off the bus, they say "get your redneck ***** of this bus", or when im talkin they say "shut up you redneck". gets really annoying

knighttime
12-03-2003, 11:54 AM
damn, what are you, my mom or somethin? you're startin to sound like her. and the guys on the bus. everytime i get off the bus, they say "get your redneck ***** of this bus", or when im talkin they say "shut up you redneck". gets really annoying

the way your wining, maybe your name should be N.C BITCCH2433 :rolleyes:

I just payed my $35 for a tshirt and pic posting for a year

:cool: ___~~

cdalejef
12-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by knighttime

:cool: ___~~ You go big dog!!!

12-03-2003, 01:08 PM
i cant afford $20 a year, im only 14 and i dont have a job yet how can you not afford 20$ a year? anyone can make 20 bucks in an hour or so...mow someone lawn.....shovel a few sidewalks this winter....drag someones deer out from the woods for them....not that im trying to tell you what to do..but you act like 20$ is a lot of money....

K_Fulk
12-03-2003, 01:12 PM
I'll give him $40 to suck the farts out of my truck seat. :devil: j/k

Ryan
12-03-2003, 01:36 PM
i cant afford $20 a year, im only 14 and i dont have a job yet

When I was 12, I had a job working with my dad. I made over 700 dollars working in the summer time. If you can't come up with $20 a year, you got a serious problem.

Im not telling you to go out and buy the membership, but just pointing out how $20 is easily made.

I payed $35 for a shirt and now I can attach images again.

Oh, man..... Its so easy :o :D

12-03-2003, 01:40 PM
as soon as i get rid of the flu, im gonna see about getting a workers permit

12-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by knighttime

:cool: ___~~ im not wining, im just sayin it gets annoying after ive been called a redneck in a negative way so many times. you people act like its a bad thing

12-03-2003, 02:08 PM
im not wining, im just sayin it gets annoying after ive been called a redneck in a negative way so many times. you people act like its a bad thing

I"m red and proud....:devil:

Taco
12-03-2003, 02:14 PM
I"m gay and proud....:devil: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I always knew it

Ryan
12-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Taco
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I always knew it

LMAO! :p

12-03-2003, 02:17 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I always knew it

Consider them last 4 teeef you got in your head knocked out the next time I see ya burrito boy...:grr: :mad:

12-03-2003, 03:16 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I always knew it :eek:

400exmom
12-03-2003, 03:19 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I always knew it NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused:

12-03-2003, 04:10 PM
mine sent:cool:

Doibugu2
12-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Taco and Rico sitting in a tree!

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/-kinky.gif

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

AtvMxRider
12-03-2003, 06:24 PM
and the guys on the bus. everytime i get off the bus, they say "get your redneck ***** of this bus",

Is that the short bus?:huh

SGA
12-03-2003, 07:04 PM
What we have here, is a failure to communicate:D

QuadRacer041
12-03-2003, 07:16 PM
finally i can post pics again hehehehehehe
this my new walsh bike

SGA
12-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by quad041
this my new walsh bike
Saweet! Id like to communicate with that quad at the track!

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Taco and Rico sitting in a tree!

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/-kinky.gif

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: ROLF!!!!!:p

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by quad041
finally i can post pics again hehehehehehe
this my new walsh bike ooollaalllaaaaaa....:blah:

400exmom
12-04-2003, 05:36 AM
HA!! the ****** is in!

popo
12-04-2003, 06:36 AM
testing

spincr4hire
12-04-2003, 06:43 AM
popo, your quad looks dirty...:blah:

12-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Consider them last 4 teeef you got in your head knocked out the next time I see ya burrito boy...:grr: :mad: ROFLMFAO

12-04-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Is that the short bus?:huh mid-sized

QuadRacer041
12-04-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by popo
testing

great shot

cdalejef
12-04-2003, 10:12 AM
Popo is that a ventalator coming out of your helmet? :confused:

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 10:58 AM
testing nice pic Popo!!!:blah: :macho

Merriman
12-04-2003, 11:03 AM
lets see if I can get this to work.....

Here is my YFZ

A4StrokeGuy
12-04-2003, 11:48 AM
All right i can post pics. Figured if i can spend $1000 on shock i can spend $35 on a great site :macho

300exOH
12-04-2003, 12:21 PM
my 2000 monte

SGA
12-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Popo is that a ventalator coming out of your helmet? :confused:
Thats no ventilator, Popo wears a "special" helmet for his irregular shaped head!
Just kidding Popo, you da man!

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
All right i can post pics. Figured if i can spend $1000 on shock i can spend $35 on a great site :macho NICE!!!!!!!!!!:macho I dont have any really good action shots...... :( Ill have to do some diggin.,

400exmom
12-04-2003, 12:53 PM
seth:cool:

A4StrokeGuy
12-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Ive got hundreds of action shots from this summer but i'll spear us all. The white 400ex behind in this pic is piloted by a CHIC! yes she was fast and i will admit she beat me this race. I wrecked twice, if thats a good excuse but i'll give her props, she's good and not to bad on the eyes either:eek2:

cdalejef
12-04-2003, 01:05 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!!!:macho I dont have any really good action shots...... Oh I beg to differ!!! :devil:

AtvMxRider
12-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Oh I beg to differ!!! :devil:

HAHAHA aint that the truth.........:devil:

muff
12-04-2003, 04:33 PM
wooohoo :devil:

Bill Fuller
12-04-2003, 05:13 PM
My turn:D

Bill Fuller
12-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Cleaner pic.

sportraxrider10
12-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Cleaner pic.

what is in your front bumper:blah:

Bill Fuller
12-04-2003, 07:29 PM
My frog, he is a little torn up so I guess it's time for a new mascot any suggestions?He has helped me "jump" to the lead a few times but since one of his eyes is missing he has steered me into a few trees also:D

Bill Fuller
12-04-2003, 07:38 PM
He's the only thing I have left from the 426 that took me to 2nd place quad Vet in the Mid South Winter Series last year.Traded it to Mikeracerx for the shiney Cannondale.

JOEX
12-04-2003, 07:45 PM
My frog, he is a little torn up so I guess it's time for a new mascot any suggestions?He has helped me "jump" to the lead a few times but since one of his eyes is missing he has steered me into a few trees also:D
LMAO!:D Might as well keep the frog theme:blah: :macho

Joe

sportraxrider10
12-04-2003, 07:48 PM
LMAO!:D Might as well keep the frog theme:blah: :macho

Joe

well, i think a hippopatamos(sp?) would look great up there:confused:

SGA
12-04-2003, 08:28 PM
but since one of his eyes is missing he has steered me into a few trees also:D
LMAO!!:p

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Oh I beg to differ!!! :devil: :o :D

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
HAHAHA aint that the truth.........:devil: um. ok, well.. nothing on four wheels I meant........:p :D

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Cleaner pic. How about an action shot!!!!!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
12-04-2003, 11:57 PM
All my action shots turned out like this.........:mad:

QuadJunkies
12-05-2003, 12:01 AM
All I can seem to find our theses........ Tiem for me to get some new pics!:grr:

QuadJunkies
12-05-2003, 12:03 AM
I love this one of Troy on my Honda:D

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 07:46 AM
I just finished up the new practice/MidSouth quad, what to you think?

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 07:48 AM

400exmom
looks SAWEEEEEETTTT!!!!...sigh... i really need to look into the sugerdaddy thing:D

cdalejef

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 07:49 AM

wyndzer
12-05-2003, 07:50 AM
Sweet!! I wanna ride it:eek:

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Sweet!! I wanna ride it:eek: Sorry, I don't carry a set of vice grips! :devil:

SGA
12-05-2003, 08:28 AM
Jeff does it again! Watch out Pappy, Jeff has his blinging license!

looks SAWEEEEEETTTT!!!!...sigh... i really need to look into the sugerdaddy thing:D
Here I am, rich, good looking and I think you are hot. Come and get it!

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 08:54 AM
This is my cousin Jeremy Wisdom's 04 GNCC mount. He will be running either 25+ or 4-stroke A.

12-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Look like some high class POS's ta me....:D

Admin
12-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Do they Start? :D

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Do they Start? :D Why don't you come to the MidSouth sunday and find out! :devil:

cdalejef
12-05-2003, 09:48 AM
I think the question is......will this start? :devil:

465Stroker
12-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Do they Start? :D

Hey Jeffy -

Like Father - like Son - lol

Remember the Ironman?

12-05-2003, 09:52 AM

:eek:

and are you gonna let me race the CR80 in the bike class on sunday or what...:confused:

Doibugu2
12-05-2003, 10:10 AM

Rico is that exhaust system custom? Doesn't your foot get hot with the exhaust so close to pipe?:eek:

I know you ride bow legged and all.

12-05-2003, 11:09 AM
I think the question is......will this start? :devil: i'll give ya 72 cents for it, including the body and all the other parts for it:D

popo
12-05-2003, 12:31 PM
i'll give ya 72 cents for it, including the body and all the other parts for it:D

Your out bid ******:D, I give ya 75 cents and u can keep the plastic.

12-05-2003, 12:38 PM
Your out bid ******:D, I give ya 75 cents and u can keep the plastic.

who's POS is that anyway:confused:

12-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Your out bid ******:D, I give ya 75 cents and u can keep the plastic. i'll give ya a beer filled doughnut to withdraw that offer:p . if not, i'll give $1.50 and ya keep the plastic and muffler:D . how do ya like them apples popo:devil:

popo
12-05-2003, 03:03 PM
i'll give ya a beer filled doughnut to withdraw that offer:p . if not, i'll give $1.50 and ya keep the plastic and muffler:D . how do ya like them apples popo:devil:

Make it two beer filled donuts " not filled with cheap beer either"

A years subscription to playboy and I will consider my withdrawl.

Bidding on Monkeyboys tecotte as a practice bike

12-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Make it two beer filled donuts " not filled with cheap beer either"

A years subscription to playboy and I will consider my withdrawl.

Bidding on Monkeyboys tecotte as a practice bike 4 beer filled donuts filled with budwieser. would you like some paper towels with that playboy:D :p

popo
12-05-2003, 03:46 PM
4 beer filled donuts filled with budwieser. would you like some paper towels with that playboy:D :p

No need fer the towels, I suck the beer out the donut, and offer people I don't like a slightly used cream filled donut. :p

jcv400ex
12-05-2003, 08:03 PM
I gotta bring this one back........since i can post pics now!

hessianmx111
12-05-2003, 08:36 PM
No need fer the towels, I suck the beer out the donut, and offer people I don't like a slightly used cream filled donut. :p
omg lmfao hahahahahhaha:devil:

1rancher
12-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Trust me I know running a web site is not cheap I am the founder of KentuckyRiders.com and we are structured as a club and we have about 260 members and we have something called active members and forum members I am not sure how hard it would be here since theres 16,000+ but we have an active members user group and those people have access to several threads that no one but Active members AKA paid members can see. I like it because it shows that the people that cause the most trouble and ***** the most are the people that dont give a flying fat rats ear about anything but starting trouble. I think that the active members thread has help our club progress in the right direction because the active member can vote or discuss things that are going on with out some J@ckaZZ starting something when he has no say. This maybe more than you all want I was just offering some suggestions. We are a lot smaller and set up as a club.
I think it would help draw members in to set up the live racing feeds as a memebers only thread I bet you could get tons of memebrs that way. Keep up the good work I love this site. If I knew how to pay my membership I would can you all help me out here??

bradley300
12-06-2003, 12:10 AM
steve, put money in paypal. if youve never done it, its easy and free. go to www.paypal.com

then go to the exriders homepage, its the newest update, look below the pick of the shirts for the link.

1rancher
12-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Cool thanks man I have a pay pal but I am about to fall asleep right now I will do it in a day or 2.

12-08-2003, 03:36 PM
No need fer the towels, I suck the beer out the donut, and offer people I don't like a slightly used cream filled donut. :p ROFLMGDAO, prisoners food, lmao!

XANDADA
12-11-2003, 12:32 PM
I paid my $, turn ma dag napit pictur thingy on!:mad: :cuss: :bandit:

QuadRacer041
12-11-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
I paid my $, turn ma dag napit pictur thingy on!:mad: :cuss: :bandit: :D

:D :eek2: :blah: :devil:

XANDADA
12-12-2003, 07:14 AM
wohoo!:D Let the good times roll...

12-12-2003, 07:23 AM

Talk about a bunch of ugly motha's....:eek2: :eek2:

I look like i'm about to puke....:huh

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 07:29 AM
Talk about a bunch of ugly motha's....:eek2: :eek2:

:o :mad: :cuss:

cdalejef
12-12-2003, 08:29 AM
I look like i'm about to puke....:huh You did!

jcv400ex
12-12-2003, 08:55 AM
You did!

Dannng it Jeff!!!!!!!!!! Now just look at my computer!! :mad: :grr:

cdalejef
12-12-2003, 09:32 AM
That nasty!!!

Doibugu2
12-12-2003, 10:07 AM

Is that the light I broke? I look inocent:rolleyes:

12-12-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Is that the light I broke? I look inocent:rolleyes:

You look like a drunkin retard and yes that is the light you tried to make brighter....:huh :eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Dannng it Jeff!!!!!!!!!! Now just look at my computer!! :mad: :grr: :eek: :eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-12-2003, 11:58 AM
is it me....or have you noticed we can post BIGGER pics size now....:D

muff
12-12-2003, 05:26 PM
lol I think its just you

still 75kb here

SGA
12-13-2003, 01:49 AM
is it me....or have you noticed we can post BIGGER pics size now....:D Still the same limit I think. It depends on how they are saved to your computer. I think its the Jpeg image quality setting.
You can have a huge pic at 50,000 or a small pic at 150,000. Depends how they are saved.

QuadJunkies
12-13-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Still the same limit I think. It depends on how they are saved to your computer. I think its the Jpeg image quality setting.
You can have a huge pic at 50,000 or a small pic at 150,000. Depends how they are saved. I dunno, but this Cam was a 5 pixel and I just resized it like I do for all the others.This one is ALOT bigger than the rest for some reason...:)