PDA

View Full Version : atv fury 2 questions????

bigz-71
11-27-2003, 04:22 PM
i just got the game and the network adaptor the other day. i love the game but what is up with it not letting you join in some games? it told me i could not connect to that game. i did not know if it mattered on what type of connection you had like dsl or dail up. another question i had what is up with all the people who host a game but as soon as you start to beat them they quit and you can never finish a race. if there is anyone out there who likes to race and wants to race. i race fair. i like to race the pro supercross but i am up to race anything. i perfer to use the small bikes but if everyone has the same bike its still fair. my screen name is boaz number 17. i just had those couple of questions which were bothering me so i would see if anyone one on here knew something. thanks!

bigz-71
11-27-2003, 04:39 PM
i was playing the game i realized i had a couple more questions: what does the ping mean, it is have anything to do with your connection speed? well thats all i can think of for now but i am sure i might have more later.

2001400ex
11-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Your ping has to do with your connection speed, the lower your ping is, the faster and smoother your game is running...the higher it is the crappier your game is running and you might lag, or skip around the track when you have a high ping. I don't know about it not letting you join some games.:eek2:

bigz-71
11-29-2003, 06:53 AM
thanks for the help!