PDA

View Full Version : Ohh yea..

hondafox440
11-27-2003, 04:04 PM
I gained 5.5 lbs from the time I woke up to right after dessert. And I didn't have lunch or breakfast. :D . Thanksgiving owns.

400exmom
11-27-2003, 04:10 PM
i actually didnt stuff myself this year ~ i busted a muller in half last night chompin on peanut mm's and im skeerd to eat now:(

Nausty
11-27-2003, 05:46 PM
lmao i'd hate to think about how much weight I gained. I stuffed myself last night and all day today and IT WAS GREAT! Now i gotta burn it off tho. Woohoo huh?

TC17
11-27-2003, 05:51 PM
stuffing yourself until you're sick and walking around like a fat ******* is fun:huh...i ate way too much....:macho

stupid driver
11-27-2003, 08:25 PM
u guys suck. I have wrestlin right now, i gotta make the 112 slot. I hate this holiday:mad: :mad: :mad:. Isnt white meat and carrot sticks awesome? :huh

Ryan
11-27-2003, 08:27 PM
That chemical in the turkey makes you tired!

LTandRaptorider
11-27-2003, 08:42 PM
I stuffed myself at the table, waddled to the couch, and gave an eager Heck yeah! when asked if I wanted dessert! :D

dirtmomma
11-27-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I stuffed myself at the table, waddled to the couch, and gave an eager Heck yeah! when asked if I wanted dessert! :D
HECK YEAH thats what happened at our house too now just sittin here feeling like a punkin!!!! An overstuffed one at that man hope I feel better before race day:eek:

LTandRaptorider
11-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Ohhh... There's no way I could swing my leg over a quad for a couple of days now!

I think I'll go nibble on some more turkey... :eek2:

QuadJunkies
11-27-2003, 09:11 PM
I think I need a stomach pump!!!!:eek2: :o :p .....Me and the ole sweats are the best of buddies tonight......LOL:D

Bad Habit
11-27-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by stupid driver
u guys suck. I have wrestlin right now, i gotta make the 112 slot. I hate this holiday:mad: :mad: :mad:. Isnt white meat and carrot sticks awesome? :huh

lol...I feel your pain dude. Been a few years since I wrestled but I still remember how bad the holidays sucked. A good solid 4-5 weeks of endless amounts of food. And God forbid if your mom decides to bake a whole bunch of Xmas candies.:(

Hang tough.........:macho

LTandRaptorider
11-28-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I think I need a stomach pump!!!!:eek2: :o :p .....Me and the ole sweats are the best of buddies tonight......LOL:D

Ummm... Tina in sweats... :D

Is it bad when you have to go to a larger size of sweats? :confused: I hear some threads screaming on mine... :eek:

QuadJunkies
11-29-2003, 01:51 AM
Ummm... Tina in sweats... :D

Is it bad when you have to go to a larger size of sweats? :confused: I hear some threads screaming on mine... :eek: hmmmmmmm well, think of it this way.......Its extra insulation for a long,cold, winter......:D ;) Then its justified..............

LTandRaptorider
11-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
hmmmmmmm well, think of it this way.......Its extra insulation for a long,cold, winter......:D ;) Then its justified..............

That's exactly what I said to myself this morning as I looked out the kitchen window at the snow flying, while shoving more pumpkin roll down my pie hole...

And ya know I gotta ask... any pics of you in the sweats??!! ;)

I think today is a good day to shine the Raptor up to sell, and start the winter teardown of the LT.

QuadJunkies
11-29-2003, 10:57 AM
That's exactly what I said to myself this morning as I looked out the kitchen window at the snow flying, while shoving more pumpkin roll down my pie hole...

And ya know I gotta ask... any pics of you in the sweats??!! ;)

I think today is a good day to shine the Raptor up to sell, and start the winter teardown of the LT. hhaha,sorry ...No pics is sweats......:o :p just my gear......