PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand it

300EXrider02
11-27-2003, 01:44 PM
I swear I wanna either blow up or throw each quad off a cliff that is featured in DW....:p

no seriously though, these guys with sponsers, money and fame put sooooo much money into thier bikes, and then there on every page of DW

The IMS/ROLL quads and the ducan so on and so forth, yes I would love to have one, but it makes me and my buddies feel like a POS:D

I am busting my *** for a rebuild for my works shocks, these guys are pulling axis, tcs, and elka suspension out of their ***....

then they build these bikes up to the maximum, and looks like they hasent ever been used, freshly polished, and absolutely mint....then I go and take a ride on my 300 when I am 16...

hey, this isnt a flame thread, just a joke, but I am just wonderin if anyone's self esteem lowers after flipping through the pages of DW:D

well maybe not for some of you **cough* cough* PAPPY cough**:p

nacs400ex
11-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Thats why you get a good education. So when your older you can have an awesome quad.

OR

You could just get a job and have a sweet bike like I am doing. You have to work to get what you want.

416exmx
11-27-2003, 02:15 PM
flipping through the pages and seeing those quads just makes me want to buy more and more...

11-27-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
flipping through the pages and seeing those quads just makes me want to buy more and more... me too...i just got a job & i swear about 90% of it goes into my 4 wheelr & the other 10% goes into my truck w/gas & oil & stuff...my parents feed me or I eat at work :D

Runnin Dumb
11-27-2003, 02:19 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rant2.gif

stupid driver
11-27-2003, 02:28 PM
it doesnt bother me any. I truly appreciate every little thing i have done to my quad, so i aint bothered when someone has something that i dont. This sport shouldnt be about who has the best or fastest bike, it should be about having fun doing what you love. Sure, id love to have a full lsr/pep crf powered quad with all the bells n' whistles, but my 400 will do just fine for what i like to do.... ride.

KrazyKid300ex
11-27-2003, 02:30 PM
i think riding them off a cliff and useing a parachute would be the best. But as i see these, im sorta happy because quads are getting more publicity like the dirtbikes now.