PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Governor's Ride

PhilMoore
11-27-2003, 07:57 AM
Our Governor was riding at the ATVAM Fall Convention.
I stole this picture out of the Minnesota Offroad Magazine, I thought it was pretty cool.
I wish I could have been there, but hopefully next year I can plan on it.
http://www.atvpix.com/pawlenty.jpg

stupid driver
11-27-2003, 09:56 PM
i wish our governor was that cool. All ours does is preach about how this state has no money, and that the taxes will be raised....again

Max400
11-27-2003, 11:06 PM
Our Governor can kick your Governers butt..........he's the Termanator:blah: :blah: :devil:

batgeek
11-27-2003, 11:46 PM
Govinator!!!

Max400
11-28-2003, 12:03 AM
Govinator!!! :D

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
11-28-2003, 12:14 AM
LMAO the govinator hahaha that's so funny

PhilMoore
11-28-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Max400
Our Governor can kick your Governers butt..........he's the Termanator:blah: :blah: :devil:

Oh no not this again.

Well, our last Governor (Jesse the Body Ventura) can kick your current governor's butt. :eek2: :devil:

Good luck with Arnold!:cool:

atvrulz
11-28-2003, 08:04 AM
That may be a cool publicity photo but just a month ago, minnesota had its first county where atv riding is banned in ditches. And this was done under Pawlenty. In washington county (near stillwater) atv riding is banned in ditches. For those of us that do not have their own practice tracks, ditch riding and public land riding is the only riding we can do to get ready for the races on sundays. So hopefully, no more countys in MN will ban ditch riding in MN.

PhilMoore
11-28-2003, 09:55 AM
In the same magazine with the photo, they had an overview of the new legislation.

Apparently, you cannot ride ATV's in wetlands, even it is FROZEN, even if it is on private property!:eek2:

I thought the ditch riding ban was state wide, unless your local government specifically approves it? I can see why they banned ditch riding though. I saw some damage first hand. It looks terrible when the grass is nice and green and there is a muddy 12 inch deep ATV track going through the middle of it. Eco-nazi's see that and just go insane with rage. (Never mind they are driving on a 4 lane freeway that is paved and cemented to the point mother earth will never recover.) Landowners get pissed because the ruts that get cut accross private driveways is pretty bad. Unfortunately people can't just give it a rest in the spring and wet weather. It only takes a couple momma's boyz to ruin it for the rest of us though.

I am so glad I don't have kids, I can't imagine what it will be like in another 20 years. We will probably be fined and thrown in jail for hauling an ATV in the back of a truck.

The earth is NOT your mother!
Good Luck!

Tommy 17
11-28-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
Govinator!!!

wrong its the "GROPINATOR":eek: :D

our govenor is a pain... i hate him

Chino
11-28-2003, 04:53 PM
wrong tammy!! im da gropenatior~ :grr: :devil: :D