PDA

View Full Version : makes me sick

sparks400
11-26-2003, 09:17 PM
kno what makes me sick? is when people put 20k into there bike and dont use it, there hittin little 10 foot doubles, goin back to the trucks sayint hey got 10 foot of air. i dont kno y it just gets on my nerves, howa bout u guys?

batgeek
11-26-2003, 09:19 PM
if they are having fun, thats all that matters.

sparks400
11-26-2003, 09:20 PM
u have a point but with what they do, they would have fun if they just put a pipe and some tires on there, kno what im try to say

chucked
11-26-2003, 09:22 PM
If I was rich thats what I would do

batgeek
11-26-2003, 09:27 PM
if they have the money...good for them.

what pisses me off more are soccer moms that buy a big *** 4x4 ute...and never take it off-road. and their only justification is that it will help them when it snows...BS, buy a freakin mini-van. they're only gonna have 4 wheels sliding instead of 2.

ghak99
11-26-2003, 09:27 PM
I pieced together a 250x and have a total of 1700 dollars in it and could probably run circles around many people like that. Why have a bike that you can't run to it's potential. The way I see it I spend all that extra money on aftermarket parts so I might as well push them to their limits.

250rpilot
11-26-2003, 09:29 PM
i have quite a bit of money into my quad, not 20g's mind you, but maybe 8-9,000 (which is TONS for me, i am far from rich). i dont like to jump really big, a 30 of 40 foot double is pushing my limits. tabletops i dont mind if they are longer. but when i ride in the woods, i like to have my pricey suspension smoothing out my ride. as long as you have fun, who cares!

batgeek
11-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Why have a bike that you can't run to it's potential.

because they can. dont worry about them...i'm quite sure they aren't worrying about you.

416exmx
11-26-2003, 09:51 PM
yeah dude, who are you to say anything about them??? .i might sense a bit of jelousy here...ya know what really gets me??? when you go to a race with a $15K quad and there is always one idiot on a pos $2500 quad that will run into you right out of the gate and cause many problems...

LTandRaptorider
11-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
yeah dude, who are you to say anything about them??? .i might sense a bit of jelousy here...ya know what really gets me??? when you go to a race with a $15K quad and there is always one idiot on a pos $2500 quad that will run into you right out of the gate and cause many problems...

That was me, and I paid $2700 for my POS... next time don't stop so fast... :devil:

Guy400
11-27-2003, 03:35 AM
I figure it's their money, let them do whatever they wish. Are you sure you're upset because they're not riding their bike to its potential or are you upset because they're riding a quad you wish you had? I go to the races and see full Walsh chassis's and think, "Damn, that would be nice to have" but I don't have any ill will towards the owner.

chucked
11-27-2003, 06:39 AM
the confederate flag does not mean racism

D11NR
11-27-2003, 07:46 AM

That was you?:devil:

Bill Fuller
11-27-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by chucked
the confederate flag does not mean racism Thank you friend!If you don't like the confederate flag don't fly it it is simple as that (biohazard).I for one am proud of my heritage and my birthplace(Tenn).I don't support hanging people or the Klan.You should keep your opinions to yourself they only make YOU sound stupid.Sheet wearing girlie men now that is funny:D I do swear alligence to the South except for Florida treason or not,I for one have lived in many states in this beutiful contry of OURS and would not trade the South for any of the other states.

MOFO
11-27-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by biohazard1.2
If I want to gold plate my frame, buy solid silver wheels and add more bling to it...put on top of the line axis shocks, the best this and that...it is my business redneck.

You really ought to know the history of the flag you are flying. The stars and bars (Confed flag) is hated by most non-whites and many whites (me included) for the fact that when a group of inbred haters would lynch a member of a minority group, they would wrap them in the flag and drag them behind a horse first and then hang them with the flag drapped around the dead body for all of the relatives to see (women, children, parents). To show that you should not get "uppity" with the local sheet wearing girlie men. The same people wearing sheets also did cameo roles in Deliverance....

SO, something to be real proud of. Also, it borders on treason to swear allegiance to a separatist state.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.:D

for being a new guy, I've noticed your one negative SOB... nothing good to say in any thread. :rolleyes:

Atreyu
11-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Nice first impressions...can anyone tell me the point of this thread?? :blah:

Nausty
11-27-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by sparks400
kno what makes me sick? is when people put 20k into there bike and dont use it, there hittin little 10 foot doubles, goin back to the trucks sayint hey got 10 foot of air. i dont kno y it just gets on my nerves, howa bout u guys?

its there money, they can do what they want. Its something I laugh at when I go out there and stomp them on a almost stock quad.;)

TC17
11-27-2003, 09:25 AM
know what's worse than that? when they SUCK and they race you and barely beat you and only because they have 45 horsepower. :mad:

Nausty
11-27-2003, 09:27 AM
you guys, its there money! Let them do what they want!

SGA
11-27-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
for being a new guy, I've noticed your one negative SOB... nothing good to say in any thread. :rolleyes:
I agree. I already warned him in another thread and locked it.
If biohazard gives any trouble, all you guys have to do is hit the
" report this post to a moderator " link at the bottom of the offending post, and hes gone.

Max400
11-27-2003, 10:41 AM
My friend lives in Greenville South Carolina and he has a bump stickers that says "Malcom has his X and I got mine!" LOL...

and he's not racist, he hates sum of all colors.even white!

cool 300ex
11-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Maybe why they only do 10 foot jumps is maybe they are scared to do any more than that. How high do you get on your jumps? I know i would be scared to jump 10 feet high or even be scared of srewing my nice quad up. If i had $20,000 into it. Wow sparkes300 you got a very modded z and a pretty good modded 400ex also a ok modded warrior. Must be nice to have two sport quad will lots of mods. :macho

vroom
11-27-2003, 11:05 AM
a kid down the road from me has a 727 raptor, over 18 grand into this machine. and he is THE worst rider in our town by far, but as long as he has fun i guess it's cool, i get your point though

Narly R
11-27-2003, 11:15 AM
I think if I was a real bad rider but had lots of money I would modd my bike out. Some people just like building bikes...:ermm: Its up to them though.

southex
11-27-2003, 01:15 PM
this thread should be called i like to babble

gibson400ex
11-27-2003, 01:17 PM
well i know a guy in Maine who builds custom fourwheelers.....he said he bought an 86 or 89 250r original motor.......it came w/ an extra set of t-pin arms w/ axis shocks it had a gibson frame gibson lt arms w/ axis shocks gibson swinger w/ axis shocks and it came with all aftermarket arms adn everyhitng it would of cost over 15,000 and he got it for 5500 from a very rich kid in Pennsylvania who rode it ocne and was scared of it...and when he bought it the kid wanted him to build him a full blown crf 450

nacs400ex
11-27-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
if they have the money...good for them.

what pisses me off more are soccer moms that buy a big *** 4x4 ute...and never take it off-road. and their only justification is that it will help them when it snows...BS, buy a freakin mini-van. they're only gonna have 4 wheels sliding instead of 2.

What you just said doesnt make sense. It's ok for quaders to spend money on something that they dont use to its full potential, but yet its not ok for some mom to drive an SUV 4x4. They have the money, let them spend it.

My mom has a blazer 4x4, why? Because she can. She doesnt see the use on driving her $50,000 vehicle in the woods just to come out with paint scratches, chips and other broken parts.

southex
11-27-2003, 01:59 PM
people get bent out of shape over nothing, i was in line in 7-11 and some guy questioned me about my fox racing hat. he wanted to know if i was a poser? i guess they should have some proof of ID/quad ownership when you buy quad related clothing to make sure you are legit! just my babbling.
Midhurst in the house! lol

nacs400ex
11-27-2003, 02:05 PM
Damn straight Midhurst.

batgeek
11-27-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
What you just said doesnt make sense. It's ok for quaders to spend money on something that they dont use to its full potential, but yet its not ok for some mom to drive an SUV 4x4. They have the money, let them spend it.

My mom has a blazer 4x4, why? Because she can. She doesnt see the use on driving her $50,000 vehicle in the woods just to come out with paint scratches, chips and other broken parts.

then freakin buy a gotdamn minivan, wanna-be f^ck!

hondarider2006
11-27-2003, 04:36 PM
I think that the people that can't ride, shouldn't own 727 raptors, and 440ex's, cause its just one more person that is going to get hurt. A lot of the local GI's around here have modded raptors, and YFZ's, and they suck horibly. I don't ride on the track that much, and when I can spank all of them no sweat....its pretty bad.They are always getting hurt, or doing somthing stupid on there "big bad quad" that ends up in a closed trail, or them in the hospital.....I say for the people that can't handle the power, don't go and mod the living hell out of your 4-wheeler, leave it stock until you can ride it to its full potental, and hand the power!

Nausty
11-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
then freakin buy a gotdamn minivan, wanna-be f^ck!

let people do wtf they want its none of your business and if you think it is, why? I laugh when i see people like that but its not my place to say they don't deserve to own one or anything else unless they are riding on your property. Let people do wtf they want with THEIR money!

batgeek
11-27-2003, 04:49 PM
yeah...next time you hear about some soccer mom that doesnt know how to drive a big ute plow into a car, or a group of kids....

whatever.

utes dont drive like cars, minivans do. when a soccer mom jumps into her ute and thinks she's driving a freakin car....chit happens, i've seen it way too many times to write it off as coincidence.

good going dude, you win at life.

edit: you can add all those wanna-be rapper jig-a-boo f^cks that buy big utes too.

11-27-2003, 04:56 PM
u have a point but with what they do, they would have fun if they just put a pipe and some tires on there, kno what im try to say

yeah your probaly like that to time farr

Jellyrolls
11-27-2003, 05:25 PM
Nausty, I'm like you. I have my pos rancher and there are a couple of people I ride with that has awesome quads....and i do alot more stuff than they do (i know its hard to believe that on a rancher) but i do lol... i just laugh

sparks400
11-27-2003, 06:15 PM
i get what yall r saying, and i agree with i never looked at it that way really, but biohazard keep ur opinoins to ur self, what my flag stand for to me is that im proud of my heritage, and where im from, i see that ur in tampa, u should be proud that ur in the southern states. o ya we had to get 4 bikes because my fam. is 4 people and we love to ride, the only reason my dad has so much done to the z is because he got a big pay check one week, and if sense last year hes been just adding little here little there, my 400ex i have stuff doen cuz i save my money that i make from working, and put it in to it. o ya and by the way im not rich if thats what u some of yall r thinking.

sparky450AR
11-27-2003, 06:32 PM

dam, i hear ya there

i cant believe this thread has 30 some post

and i just added to it:huh

zfire_28
11-28-2003, 03:32 AM
lmgdfao.............can anything usefull come of this thread?
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/ernaehrung/food-smiley-013.gif

LTandRaptorider
11-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by zfire_28
lmgdfao.............can anything usefull come of this thread?
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/ernaehrung/food-smiley-013.gif

Well... I now know batgeek doesn't want me having a 4x4 unless I'm taking it off road! :rolleyes:

I actually took the truck off road once, to pull my quad out of the mud! :o

southex
11-28-2003, 12:21 PM
nacs400ex...where do you guys ride around there?

11-28-2003, 01:42 PM
o ya and by the way im not rich if thats what u some of yall r thinking. i doubt anyone here thinks your rich man....your four wheeler has no major mods to it really...alot of minor stuff like mine :rolleyes:

GrInDeR400ex
11-28-2003, 02:34 PM
heck i got $15,000 in mine and iwent to attica over last weekend rolled it down a hill and bent the rim and took a hammer to it and bent it back and ride it hard all the time, i built it so i use it