PDA

View Full Version : Happy Turkey Day to all at Exriders!!!

QuadJunkies
11-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Most of you are gonna be out and about the next day or so,so I wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving,eat lots of Turkey and enjoy time with your families....:) ;) ... Tina

FastHonda400ex
11-26-2003, 12:45 AM
You do the same QJ:) Then put on the winter gear and go ridin':D

Doug

QuadJunkies
11-26-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by FastHonda400ex
You do the same QJ:) Then put on the winter gear and go ridin':D

Doug Im actually starting my racing series the Day after Turkey day so................... I think I will!!!:blah: :macho :D

k2-dawg
11-26-2003, 06:42 AM
Thanks Tina! You have a Happy Thanksgiving too and good luck racing.

PS I did have a good one on my birthday.... if you know what I mean. :D

11-26-2003, 08:17 AM
Well mine's started out like poop so far. Ole ladies dad had a heart attack last night....:( Gonna be a pretty chitty holiday at the Rico residence...

knighttime
11-26-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Well mine's started out like poop so far. Ole ladies dad had a heart attack last night....:( Gonna be a pretty chitty holiday at the Rico residence...

that sux :(

k2-dawg
11-26-2003, 08:29 AM

Sorry to hear about that, Rico... :(

dirtmomma
11-26-2003, 08:38 AM
Hppy Turkey day to you & yours Tina & GO GET THE GIRL @ the races GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK bring home a win!!!! don't be a kYm & choke on the last lap LMAO!!!

Rico sorry to here that, know hwat your going thru a couple years ago my Mom was in the hospital on Trukey day thought she had a hreartattack but it wasn't whew (wipes forhead) Hoping for the best for your family.

QuadJunkies
11-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Well mine's started out like poop so far. Ole ladies dad had a heart attack last night....:( Gonna be a pretty chitty holiday at the Rico residence... Oh Im sooo sorry Rico. I Hope he is ok..My Dad Too had one a coulpe of months ago,so I know how ya feel....... THANK YOU KYM!!! HAHAHA.. Welll, I would take me choking over getting stuffed into a wall though!!:o :p

Pappy
11-26-2003, 11:06 AM
gobble gobble:p

DangerousDean
11-26-2003, 11:48 AM
Happy thanks giving was like 2 months ago ... :huh

QuadJunkies
11-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDean
Happy thanks giving was like 2 months ago ... :huh in what Country???:huh ..................:p

Tommy 17
11-26-2003, 12:29 PM
happy turkey day...

sry to hear about that rica...

btw isn't this the best holyiday... u sit around EAT LIKE CRAZY!!!! then sleep and watch football on TV and listen to ur uncles fight which team is better:blah:

Out_Sider
11-26-2003, 12:45 PM
i thought my thanksgiving was gonna be great because the parts were suppose to have come in today, and we could have started up the 330...well this morning i was looking at tires and i had been wanting 22x8-10 fronts and 20x11-9 rears....and then i told my dad that i wanted 22 rears...and then all he11 broke loose b/c it turns out that he had already ordered the tires as my christmas gift....and now my clutch hasnt arrived yet...and dad is pissed at me b/c he just spent about 250 bucks plus shipping on tires, but then i tried to explain that 20s were just as good as 22s.....so my thanksgiving is gonna suck...:(

jay's 300
11-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Most of you are gonna be out and about the next day or so,so I wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving,eat lots of Turkey and enjoy time with your families....:) ;) ... Tina

Thanks QJ Hope you guys have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Good luck w/ the races! :D

jcv400ex
11-26-2003, 12:51 PM
No! You just wanted to be first to post this! :p

Happy thanksgiving to all, Parade.......football.......food......football.... ..food.......sleep. Yes, it's gonna be a good day! :cool:

jay's 300
11-26-2003, 12:58 PM

Sorry to hear that Rico, hope he's alright! My father-in-law had a small stroke about 2 months ago, so I know it's hard on both of ya! :)

LTandRaptorider
11-26-2003, 01:34 PM
Happy turkey day everyone! :D

Not sure how mine will go, my wife already told me where to stuff the turkey... :eek2: I was confused... I thought the turkey got stuffed... :confused:

dirtmomma
11-26-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

Not sure how mine will go, my wife already told me where to stuff the turkey... :eek2: I was confused... I thought the turkey got stuffed... :confused:

ROTFLMGDAO OMG LT what would we do w/o you hahahhahahahaha sounds like maybe youbetter stay outta her way tomarrow ;)

BTW I'm racing too this weekend, I'm going down Fri night to PRACTICE I obviously need some :rolleyes:
Hope the "*******"(blaster) doesn't take a chit again hopefully it was just the carb:blah:

QuadJunkies
11-26-2003, 11:53 PM

Not sure how mine will go, my wife already told me where to stuff the turkey... :eek2: I was confused... I thought the turkey got stuffed... :confused: ROLF! You crack me up.......:p maybe just need a lil dlb.. basting.......:eek: :devil:

RIDER11X
11-27-2003, 01:23 AM

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes and prayer goes out to you and your families.

kwatts400
11-27-2003, 02:09 AM
Happy ThanksGiving everyone.

Woodsrider
11-27-2003, 08:57 AM

Bummer:( Sorry to hear that Rico. My Grandfather past away last year on Christmas day. I know how these things can really put a damper on the holiday.

Happy turkey day to every one. Please remember the troops in your thanksgiving prayer. Holidays on deployment really suck:blah:

300exOH
11-27-2003, 09:23 AM
Happy turkey day all!

Mine started out yesterday with a blown engine in my truck.:(

Oh well, It's my birthday!

Hope things get better for you Rico.

Atreyu
11-27-2003, 09:27 AM
Anybody got any big rides planned this weekend??

popo
11-27-2003, 09:28 AM
Well my wife decided she was gonna tackle the turkey this year. The fire dept is on speed dial and they are ready to go for a flamming turkey fire run.

We have 39 people coming over. Me I am going riding.

400exmom
11-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

life is short~ dont forget everything you have in life to be thankful for~easy to forget in the everyday hussle-bussle~:)

QuadJunkies
11-27-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

life is short~ dont forget everything you have in life to be thankful for~easy to forget in the everyday hussle-bussle~:) ;)

QuadJunkies
11-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Happy turkey day all!

Mine started out yesterday with a blown engine in my truck.:(

Oh well, It's my birthday!

Hope things get better for you Rico. That sucks!:eek2: Hope your Bday is better.............:)

QuadJunkies
11-27-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Anybody got any big rides planned this weekend?? Just racing .Its a dbl header wk end.....

bradley300
11-27-2003, 10:42 AM
happy thanksgivin to all!!! good luck at the races this weekend to everyone racing.

hope everything turns out o.k. rico. i know what its like, i spent last thanksgiving at a golden corral buffet line about 5 miles from my dieing grandma's hospital bed

sweet300ex
11-27-2003, 11:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! Be careful if you are headed out to Glamis or anything like that...

Atreyu
11-27-2003, 11:53 AM
Best of luck Rico...;) Hope everything turns out ok.

300exOH
11-27-2003, 07:45 PM
That sucks!:eek2: Hope your Bday is better.............:)

Thanks. It's all good. A little credit can go a long way! LOL

QuadJunkies
11-27-2003, 10:57 PM
ill bump this for a few more hours......;)

hondarider2006
11-28-2003, 01:15 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Its was about -35 when I got up this morning, but it has warmed up to about -10 as of right now. My mom decided to make spegeti instead of turkey...why in the hell she did that, I have no clue, so I went to my gf's house and had some real food....Everyone have a safe thanksgiving:)

-Nick-

QuadJunkies
11-28-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Its was about -35 when I got up this morning, but it has warmed up to about -10 as of right now. My mom decided to make spegeti instead of turkey...why in the hell she did that, I have no clue, so I went to my gf's house and had some real food....Everyone have a safe thanksgiving:)

-Nick- whoa! Now thats cold!!!!:eek: hahaha glad you got some real food...:p you gotts have tukey and stuffing for Thanksgiving!!:D ;)

LTandRaptorider
11-28-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
ROTFLMGDAO OMG LT what would we do w/o you hahahhahahahaha sounds like maybe youbetter stay outta her way tomarrow ;)

BTW I'm racing too this weekend, I'm going down Fri night to PRACTICE I obviously need some :rolleyes:
Hope the "*******"(blaster) doesn't take a chit again hopefully it was just the carb:blah:

I took your advice, I worked outside while she cooked! When it came time to carve the turkey, we both raced for the knife. I won that race... the only race I won all year, come to think of it... much more was at stake! I invited rider11x and his wife over for dinner. I waited a few minutes after they started eating, nothing happened, so I figured all's good and dug in! :devil: For after dinner entertainment, I put the movie "Alive" on, about the plane crash in the Andies and they have to eat the dead to survive... :eek2: Everyone was eating dessert while they were having rump roast in the movie!! :D

Good luck on your race this weekend, I'll be watching for pictures! ;)

RIDER11X
11-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
Happy Thanksgiving! Be careful if you are headed out to Glamis or anything like that...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Glamis.................warm, sun, sand, quads..........wish I lived close enough to go.:D

LTandRaptorider
11-28-2003, 10:46 AM
ROLF! You crack me up.......:p maybe just need a lil dlb.. basting.......:eek: :devil:

Well... I gave it a try! I went in the bedroom and banged it on the dresser, to put her in the mood... She did use that 'F' word I love to hear, but it had "go" in front of it, and "yourself" after it... :( The only love I saw in blue eyes was from my Husky! :eek2: No, not THAT kind of love... at least I don't think so... :confused: Oh well... tomorrow's another day... :p

How did your race go today?

QuadJunkies
11-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Well... I gave it a try! I went in the bedroom and banged it on the dresser, to put her in the mood... She did use that 'F' word I love to hear, but it had "go" in front of it, and "yourself" after it... :( The only love I saw in blue eyes was from my Husky! :eek2: No, not THAT kind of love... at least I don't think so... :confused: Oh well... tomorrow's another day... :p

How did your race go today? :eek: :o Sorry to hear your night was un eventful:o . I dont race until 6pm tonight, we already had one girls wuss out:rolleyes: I swaer if the girls cant nut it up, Ill race with the guys, its all good to me:D

LTandRaptorider
11-28-2003, 12:37 PM
Go gettem honey! :D Good luck, have fun! I'll check back later to see how you did. Some guys get really upset when a woman beats them. It's happened to me once, just gives me an excuse to talk to a good looking woman after the race! :devil: I'm sure the same will happen with you! ;)

dirtmomma
11-28-2003, 02:51 PM
OOOHHHH MY I finally got the tears outta my eyes fromthose last few responses LMFAO!!!!!

GOOOOOOO QUADJUNKIES WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO GO GET EM GIRLIE KICK SOME ARSE & TAKE SOME NUMBERS:blah: :blah: :macho :macho :devil: :devil: