PDA

View Full Version : Directions for Elson St.

EXrider02
02-13-2002, 07:49 AM
If anyone could leave some directions for Elson St. I would appreciate it..even a ruff I idea of where it is located would be nice. Thanx

barbwire44
02-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Rt.43 between canton and waynesburg ohio.

02-13-2002, 10:53 AM
77 North or South Depending where you are coming from. To Rt30 East towards east liverpool, get off at Rt 43 Waynesburg exit.
Take 43(waynesburg rd) South until you see a sign on the right for Battlecreek MX Track. Elson St is approximately 3 streets past the MX track sign on the right. Look carefully at this point and you will see a little white sign with red letters for elson street on the right. The sign is like a foot off the ground. Turn right on Elson St and just take it till the end of the road and that is the entrance.
I have been there for the last 3 weekends and it is a fun place to ride. Expect lots of mud...especially if it is warm out. The trails are fun but some have some nasty rutts. They do have 2 open fields and one of them has like 2 doubles. The guy there told us that sometimes you can go ride on the MX track but it has been too muddy for that lately.
Enjoy and I might be there this saturday with a buddy on a 02 raptor and another on a warrier.
Sorry this is so long but I hate bad directions....so I try my best not to give bad ones.:D