PDA

View Full Version : AC Nerf Bars

erichsen18
11-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Today i received my nerf bars i bought of ebay. And i tried to put them on and boy did they not line up for sh*t. I think that i got sent the wrong ones. The ones i got have 3 loops on each side for the netting not 2 like all of the other ones i have seen. Can someone clear that up for me as if they did make ones with 3 and 2 slots for the netting? Also. The model number on the box and nerf bars says 04-4075 and that is the model number from AC themselves but the netting model number was 04-4025, Should they be the same numbers or not? And there was no instructions so im pretty darn sure im trying to put these in the right place but nothing is lining up for me. Someone help me out!!!!

03400EX_Nacs
11-25-2003, 05:59 PM
have you tried going to the ac website and looking or send an e-mail? that might work just a suggestion

erichsen18
11-25-2003, 07:17 PM
i have already done that...but the guy i got them from www.hellboundracing.com is closed so i couldnt talk to no one. i was just asking for any suggestions as to if i did get the wrong ones or not b.c i dont know what they are supposed to look like or what.

erichsen18
11-25-2003, 07:22 PM
i just did alittle more checkin around and i think i got sent the AC pro peg nerfs without propegs, not the standard nerfs that i wanted. Would this be giving me the problem of stuff not lining up on the stock pegs?