PDA

View Full Version : hbomb films

atvrider12764
11-25-2003, 12:36 PM
i am so mad right now...i ordered the box set and 5 on the 17th and i just got my tracking order and it says they didnt ship it until the 24th and it wont get here to the 2nd ...i will never order from hbomb films again unless fedex tracking is wrong and i get it soon

Greg Z
11-25-2003, 12:37 PM
oh man i preorder huevos 6 it better come here on time!

11-25-2003, 12:38 PM
2 members on here are in charge of shipping and recieving at Hbomb I say we hang em....:mad:

:eek2: :huh :eek2:

wilkin250r
11-25-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Rico
2 members on here are in charge of shipping and recieving at Hbomb I say we hang em....:mad:

:eek2: :huh :eek2:

That's what we need! A full EXriders drunken lynch mob!!!

11-25-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
That's what we need! A full EXriders drunken lynch mob!!!

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bolt.gif

jamiesel
11-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Rico
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bolt.gif

rofl... where do you get these icons?

Anyone know if they have a package where you can order all 6 dvds at a price break? Or a good place to get them at?

mxdave28
11-26-2003, 10:55 AM
Well if H-Bomb films use Fed Ex as there Primary shipper then thats where the problem lies! do not hold H-Bomb at fault please!!! Fed Ex couldnt find the United States on a Globe if it was the last thing they did before they were killed.

toby400ex
11-26-2003, 11:45 AM
I had some problems with H-Bombs when i ordered some shirts, after we didnt get them for a week we called and found out they hadnt even shipped them yet, so they threw in some free stickers. It wont keep me from buying their new movie though.:o

03400EX_Nacs
11-26-2003, 12:27 PM
go to a honda shop or anywhere close most of the time they will have most of the movies

AndrewRRR
11-26-2003, 01:17 PM
I ordered H4 when it came out in november from H-bomb along with a couple stickers. I finally got it sometime in January. I finally got fed up and bought it at the local honda dealership in december so when the dvd finally came i gave it to my gf.
I won't be ordering from them again. If my S&R department was that slow we wouldn't be in business anymore.

Dan_Guetter
11-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Were sorry about any problems you guys may have encountered, were not fox racing, were not denny kirk. 99% of the time were right on with the shipping.

Theres probably a good explanation why your stuff hasn't been there on time, if theres a problem you need answers for, call us, and don't dog us on the internet!

peace

PS........HUEVOS SIX will be out early december due to additional scenes, please be patient..........

thanks

Juggalo
11-26-2003, 01:45 PM
yeah hbomb does take a little time to ship stuff out but you gotta give em a break. they have an ASSLOAD of orders right now and very few people to work for them and not enough computers and other resources to handle the amounts of orders they get. their upgrading now but it'll probably still be too little. just give em some time. i'm very happy with my hbomb stuff!

11-26-2003, 04:32 PM
i got some stickers from h bomb they came super quick , dont hate the packager hate the game

Dan_Guetter
11-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
yeah hbomb does take a little time to ship stuff out but you gotta give em a break. they have an ASSLOAD of orders right now and very few people to work for them and not enough computers and other resources to handle the amounts of orders they get. their upgrading now but it'll probably still be too little. just give em some time. i'm very happy with my hbomb stuff!

You hit it right on the money brotha!!

The company has grown to fast for us! You won't believe the changes we need to make in the near future! I can't even keep up! I put in 16 hour days just to keep this company flowing! Im the only designer here and its driving me crazy! Web, Ads, Flyers, Posters, Graphic Kits, Calendars, Catalogs, Mutimedia, whatever, i got a million things going on right now! We only have 3 people under our staff, myself and Sean Sermini have our hands full with alot of things.....we have one other person taking orders, and shipping..., theres only 8 hours in a day for her! I appreciate any help we can get around here! We hope to expand here in the near future!

400grl
11-26-2003, 09:56 PM
Yep - growing pains can be a pain! :) You guys keep it up - hard work pays off. I talked to Sean about the Dirt Riot a couple weeks ago - really nice guy - took the time to talk to me even with all that you guys have going on! That was very cool! :)

11-26-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
You hit it right on the money brotha!!

The company has grown to fast for us! You won't believe the changes we need to make in the near future! I can't even keep up! I put in 16 hour days just to keep this company flowing! Im the only designer here and its driving me crazy! Web, Ads, Flyers, Posters, Graphic Kits, Calendars, Catalogs, Mutimedia, whatever, i got a million things going on right now! We only have 3 people under our staff, myself and Sean Sermini have our hands full with alot of things.....we have one other person taking orders, and shipping..., theres only 8 hours in a day for her! I appreciate any help we can get around here! We hope to expand here in the near future!

give me a job:mad:

hondarider2006
11-26-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
give me a job:mad:

same here, wanna give a 15 year old kid a job that lives in alaska?:blah:

Quad18star
11-27-2003, 08:01 AM
Yeah SHIFT_DVS if you guys are too flooded with orders and stuff , I wouldn't mind moving down to the warm southern skys of Calif. It would be one hell of a change from Canada. I also have experience in shipping and receiving with the largest distributor of aftermarket sled and ATV parts here in Canada . We process a couple thousand orders each week , so I'm used to the high volume and fast paced stuff that goes on . Help make a guys dreams come true and gimme a godda*m job . :D

AndrewRRR
12-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Yeah sounds like you guys need a few more employees. 3 people can't handle the volume of a company that size.
I'm trying to make it to Dirt Riot. I take it that will be the release of Huevos 6? or will it hit stores before then?