PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal On Tires I've ever gotten

Prazak250EX
11-24-2003, 10:14 PM
So I come home today after work and Pops tells me to look in the bed of the truck. I look back there and there sits 4 brand new Dunlops! Full set front and rear! I pulled out the wallet and asked him how much I owed. He paid 20 bucks for them and all I have to do was mount them. I thought at first that they wouldn't mount on my stocker rims but how wrong I was! Pretty good for pops not lookin at my tires and pickin em up at a garage sale. All I have to do is pay to get em mounted. My friend works at Firestone so that shouldn't be a problem. So long story short, got a steal on a full set of rubbers! :blah:

Pvt. Maggot
11-24-2003, 11:40 PM
my brother bought a set of front holeshot mxs for 5 bucks the other day..brand new:eek:

sweet300ex
11-25-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
my brother bought a set of front holeshot mxs for 5 bucks the other day..brand new:eek:
:eek:

Bubba
11-25-2003, 05:07 AM
i know this isnt quad related, but a few weeks ago i bought a playstation 2 for 1 dollar. the guy thought it was broken but it was just dirty

11-25-2003, 05:30 AM
lol...i knew my ps2 was dirty but never felt like cleaning it so I just sold it on the internet saying something was wrong with it.....I still got $120 for it.. :cool: