PDA

View Full Version : Glamis on Presidents weekend

EXfireguy
02-12-2002, 09:30 PM
Hey everyone...
I went to Motoworld of El Cajon the other day and they were passing out rules for Glamis over the Presidents Day weekend.
I would REALLY encourage everyone to look these up on the web. They are being VERY strict out there because of the recent events involvong some local gang activity and roudy youngsters out there.
I personally do not go out there on ANY holidays, but for those of you who do.... BE CAREFUL.
They are writing $300 tickets for not having a whip and flag, and that means a red or orange flag too.
Be Safe, and keep the rubber side down.
Ocotillo Wells is the best bet!!!

Chip

ride4life521
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
hey wanted to head out there presidents weekend feb 18th.... is it crazy there? like a lot of partying and stuff.... boobs, girls, stripper poles....or is that just all hyped up online ...

should i not take the fam?

daves97
02-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I went for thanks giving weekend and there was about 60 of us(women and children included) and I pretty much stayed at our camp and didn't see any wild stuff. I think thats why they're getting so strick so people can bring the kids and be more family orentated. A guy from our camp crashed and broke his whip... the rangers saw it happen... and he still got a ticket for not having a whip! They had check points set up going to and from the hill and sand drags checking for registation,open containers,drugs and dui. Be carefull on the big weekends .

ride4life521
02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
sweet ride!

thats good to know...they should do that... it should be about RIDING there not partying with drugs etc....

u should be able to go with the family and all have fun together!