PDA

View Full Version : preview of our movie

vroom
11-24-2003, 06:00 PM
check it out y'all

by the way if you dont liek kids riding roads don't watch and don't reply, thank you.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/jackass/artificial_bacon_tro.wmv

Atreyu
11-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Could have done without the wannabe jackass-but the riding was cool. How old are you guys? I'm liking the rainbow rail too.

11-24-2003, 06:24 PM
You have to be a member of that site to watch it?:grr:

Atreyu
11-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Join, it only takes a minute or two. Plus a lot of members on this site host videos from there.

vroom
11-24-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Could have done without the wannabe jackass-but the riding was cool. How old are you guys? I'm liking the rainbow rail too.

that "jackass" crap was bad, we have much better **** that we just gotta find, me and my friend have countless ammounts of tapes to be edited together, we're all 15 and 16

the main scene will be comming soon but i dont think that eengo- blah blah site whatever you call it will host it cause its too long.
its us getting chased by every cop in warwick goin through our town at llike 1 in the mornin, we already pulled it off, but didnt get it on tape, next time we'll have 2 cameras rollin'

Ryan
11-24-2003, 08:33 PM
Its to long for me to load it. Is it the opening video of that mexian bandwagon crap? I hope its not the video I was in :mad: .

And why do you guys wanna get chased by the Warwick cops? Don't you understand it gives other riders a bad name. No to mention everytime there is an atv complaint, they come to my house because they all know me. Its make it even hard for me to ride my own quad in my yard! :grr:

JLanphear
11-24-2003, 11:44 PM
You guys have some really messed up ideas....I have to admit that I found a good portion of that pretty funny....

The couch wheelie on the quad was good...haha....

Anyway....maybe you guys should put on helmets and stay off the roads though....I got a laugh out of your vid, but I don't think most people on here will.

-Josh

vroom
11-25-2003, 04:24 PM
im not hear to be lectured, this is where we have to ride and that's how we ride. sorry if i "disappointed" anyone

11-25-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by vroom
im not hear to be lectured, this is where we have to ride and that's how we ride. sorry if i "disappointed" anyone

relax. he was just making a suggestion.. anyways i watched it and... Well. Not really impressed with the riding.. i mean if you guys are really 15, and 16 years old lets see some crazy shiit!! christ theres guys around here that do doughnuts on there banshees til you cant see him on pavement. and One of my buddys, 15 hits a jump called the spectator and gets launched so high and long it aint funny. And wheelies, you cant beat my buddy on his cr125. I didnt really like the jackazz stuff because some of it looked played out too much..

All and all you took the effort to do it so its pretty cool. I liked the music in it too.

Jeffksf
11-25-2003, 06:48 PM
I liked the snowboard video parts, where are you guys boarding at? Looks like they have a decent park there.
Good job on the rails