PDA

View Full Version : Any MX parks in VA.?

3x440ex
11-24-2003, 06:44 AM
Hey guys, i'm looking for a MX park around the Frederickburg area. Last weekend we went to the Cove up near Winchester, but i think my boy is looking for a place where there's a track he can ride on. Thanks in advance.

BKVIEW4U
11-24-2003, 10:25 AM
theres one in danville, birch creek . its awesome. best track ive ridden

yellow_ho_01
11-24-2003, 01:40 PM
sorry , no help on the parks to ride at..( you know that) but heres a free BUMP!!!

3x440ex
11-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Hey yellow....how's everything up north? i bet it's cold a witches tit up there....Since you moved back to Main it's hard to find places to ride around here. My boy Brandon(13) wants a track to practice on so when he turns 16 he can race...he's gotten pretty good on the 400...i hate to say it but he's already as fast as i am, and he's starting to free style off jumps....he's not crazy about the woods, he hates the mud and he's not too crazy about hill climbs either since he rolled his quad on one and twisted his ankle. No sooned than i turned my back on him, to run to the store, he tried to climb a hill in 3rd gear :eek2: :eek2: :huh .....well he didn't make it.......so i'm gonna set both our quads up for MX and if i can find a track close enough we'll hit that up about every other week or so..

BKVIEW4U....isn't Danville down by NC? I'm looking for somthing a little closed. Thanks anyways. last time i went to Budds creek i saw an ATV park on my way home but i'm not sure what type of riding it is..Does anybody know anything about that park? Thanks again.

yellow_ho_01
11-24-2003, 06:41 PM
if my memory serves me corectly there is a place to ride for you,. out near or in orange county. a club, i dont know if you have to be a member or not, when i was out there, there were trails to ride on,.. and then you come out to this little "wanna-be" track. it might have changed since i was there though. i talked to the guy that was building it for his kid and he said he was making it bigger. at the time the jumps were nothing close to the ones that Gene had, but he might have done some work by then. I dont remember exactly how to get out there, other then going down rt3 w, and making a left( dont know what road) then going straight for a good 20 mins. someone should beable to give you more help. good luck......

AtvMxRider
11-24-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 3x440ex
BKVIEW4U....isn't Danville down by NC? I'm looking for somthing a little closed. Thanks anyways. last time i went to Budds creek i saw an ATV park on my way home but i'm not sure what type of riding it is..Does anybody know anything about that park? Thanks again.

They have a track and some trails. You have to be a member to ride there.

3x440ex
11-24-2003, 06:53 PM
That's cool.....do you know how much it for a membership?

AtvMxRider
11-24-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 3x440ex
That's cool.....do you know how much it for a membership?

I can't remember I just know it was more than I wanted to pay to just ride one time. Do a search on google under Maryland atvpark. They have the prices on their website.

chrchofdrt
11-25-2003, 01:49 PM
check out aylettva.com and look under places to ride.

MX world/ is near richmond
VSP/ is near richmond
sussex/ south of richmond
i live in stafford and none of them are that far away, we are working on a track right now but we need to rent a bobcat. it might just turn into a freestyle compound