PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys!

Out_Sider
11-23-2003, 04:09 PM
dallas beat carolina!!!!!!! 24-20... Quincy Carter played a fair game, but did get the job done, and i saw some talent at running back w/ Casun...i think casun should take hambricks starting position at running back! :D

the-ex-files
11-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Dallas is a good team,with a very good head coach!

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
11-23-2003, 04:29 PM
Dallas Freaking Rocks!!! Their defense is amazingly fast and powerfull. I think they should experiment with Dat Nguyen as a Half-Back or Full-Back, he has all the characteristics of one. Woodson and Williams rip it up on the field. I am getting worried about the Thanksgiving Day game with the Dolphins. But who knows...maybe its time that Mr. Ricky Williams gets pushed around by some of the boys on the Cowboys.

COWBOYS FAN FOR LIFE!!

balla250ex
11-23-2003, 04:34 PM
Yea, I've been a Cowboys fan since I can remember. I'm torn over today's game tho b/c at the same time I am a Panthers fan...

But hey, they are both having great seasons, which is a COMPLETE turnaround from the past couple of years.

Parcells has got the Cowboys doing a 180 in just 1 year! :devil:

batgeek
11-23-2003, 04:35 PM
man that was a good game to watch. wish the Kitties woulda won though, but still a great game :D

Rrider4life8
11-23-2003, 04:49 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( .... i am a panther fan and both teams dissapointed me. it was a coin toss on that game

2001400ex
11-23-2003, 05:28 PM
<- Cowboys fan since I was 4, I'm so happy they are doing good this season, I was really getting po'd because they weren't doing good for a while. 8-3 now. Hopefully Miami loses next on Thanksgiving! GO COWBOYS!

<-----COWBOYS FAN FOR LIFE!

JustRace
11-23-2003, 05:54 PM
The only reason that game was close is because of the two VERY questionable pass interfierence calls at the 1 yard line. So the score has nothing to do with the real game. Also antonio bryant needs to learn how to catch the ball. lol Go cowboys. :macho

11-23-2003, 07:00 PM
well what do you know? the cowboys start winning again & all their fans come out... :rolleyes:

bradley300
11-23-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
well what do you know? the cowboys start winning again & all their fans come out... :rolleyes:

my thoughts exactly, everybody hated them last year, now the axles are about to break on the bandwagon.

cowboys all the way!

balla250ex
11-23-2003, 07:11 PM
I HAVE BEEN A COWBOYS FAN ALL MY LIFE. I am NOT a fan who jumps on the bandwagon when they start playin good... trust me.

2001400ex
11-23-2003, 07:13 PM
I have never disliked the Cowboys. No matter what they've gone through. Including all their issues with Michael Irvin, and their offensive line and all their legal troubles. No matter what I've always been loyal to them. Hell, I still have posters in my room that are from 3rd grade with Aikman, Emmitt, Deion, as well as my jerseys of Emmitt and Aikman, my Cowboys NFL Locker, backrest, lamps, comfoter and everything. I'm a diehard fan:D and my Cowboys helmet with Aikman's autograph. I've always loved the Cowboys. Been disappointed at times, but never left them. I've stayed loyal to them from the day I liked them and I'm ecstatic now that they're finally doing good.

balla250ex
11-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
Been dissappointed at times, but never left them.

Exactly.

simoniz
11-23-2003, 08:12 PM
Not a Cowboys fan, but I'll tip my hat to them. You just can't say enough about Bill.

hondafox440
11-23-2003, 08:16 PM
I used to be a huge Cowboys fan. Then they started sucking so I began to root for the home team (Pats). Now the Cowboys are good again, but they are like my 2nd favorite team, to the Patriots, who BTW are 2nd in the NFL w00t w00t :D

balla250ex
11-24-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
I used to be a huge Cowboys fan. Then they started sucking so I began to root for the home team (Pats).

Prime Example of a bandwagon unloyal fan.

wilkin250r
11-24-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm the exact opposite of a bandwagon fan. I have always liked the Cowboys, since the days of Tony Dorsett and Danny White. However, when they start winning Superbowls, I jump OFF the bandwagon, because I don't want to be thought of as a bandwagon fan.

When they start losing, I become a fan again. I especially like times like this, when they are the underdogs, and they start winning games they're not supposed to win. Then, it's really great to be a Cowboys fan.

However, I think Quincy Carter is a terrible quarterback. With the current roster, and Parcells as head coach, I think they would be a superbowl team if they had a real quarterback.

2001400ex
11-24-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
However, I think Quincy Carter is a terrible quarterback. With the current roster, and Parcells as head coach, I think they would be a superbowl team if they had a real quarterback.

Quincy is doing better in his first season then Aikman did in his first season, at first I thought the same thing, but then I started to notice the things he does and what he's come from. I'm proud of him :D

balla250ex
11-24-2003, 02:02 PM
Quincy is doing better in his first season then Aikman did in his first season

I dunno if you meant that as saying he is doing better THIS year than aikman did his first year or not. But this is not Quincy Carter's first year as a QB.

wilkin250r
11-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Quincy is doing better in his first season then Aikman did in his first season, at first I thought the same thing, but then I started to notice the things he does and what he's come from. I'm proud of him :D

I'll admit, I don't pay much attention to the stats, I just listen to the "word of mouth". When Aikman first began, all anyone ever said is how great a quaterback he was, and his great potential, and the potential of the Cowboys in general.

I've never heard good things about Quincy Carter. In fact, just the opposite, I hear nothing but bad things about him, and it's amazing that they are winning at all, and it's all being attributed to Parcells, NOT to Carter.

hondafox440
11-24-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by balla250ex
Prime Example of a bandwagon unloyal fan.

OK, cool. I never stopped rooting for the Cowboys, they just became my 2nd favorite team. This was like 5 years ago when half the team was in jail.

Out_Sider
11-24-2003, 02:29 PM
I've always been a cowboy fan..remember the 1-15 season in 89, when the only game they won was against the washington redskins? I actually dont (cuz i wasnt born yet), or remember when Emmitt Smith played w/ a broken shoulder in that game against the giants, or in the 93 superbowl when they beat the buffalo bills 56-12?....but ever since i was old enough to watch tv..the cowboys have been my favorite team, and nothing can change that.;)

remlapr
11-24-2003, 02:32 PM
I've always been loyal to the fact that I hate the Cowboys :D

balla250ex
11-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
I've always been loyal to the fact that I hate the Cowboys :D

Well, remlapr, We all have our faults. :blah:

2001400ex
11-24-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I'll admit, I don't pay much attention to the stats, I just listen to the "word of mouth". When Aikman first began, all anyone ever said is how great a quaterback he was, and his great potential, and the potential of the Cowboys in general.

I've never heard good things about Quincy Carter. In fact, just the opposite, I hear nothing but bad things about him, and it's amazing that they are winning at all, and it's all being attributed to Parcells, NOT to Carter.

I'll admit as well, I have nothing but the utmost respect for him, because if it weren't for him we still might be a 5-11 team, and I think we're all sick of that!

EDIT: and yes that is what I meant balla, that's why I said I'm proud of what he's come from, thanks for clarifying that for me lol:blah:

JustRace
11-24-2003, 05:30 PM
I actually believe the cowboys are where they are today because of Parcels and Q. Carter. They have had one of the best defenses the last three years. The problem was that the stats didn't show it because the defense was always on the field. Other than Parcels, what has changed? The cowboys no longer have a running game, Emmitt in his decline was a hell of a lot better than what Hambrick is doing.

Quincy Carters stats would look a lot better if he had receivers that didnt' always drop the ball. I believe antonio bryant had 5 dropped passes in this game, and 4 in the last game.

The major weekness I see of the cowboys is there willingness to blitz everyone and leave Terence Newman one on one with veteran wide receivers. He will be an awesome corner some day, but now is not his time. Carolinas QB had like 189 passing yards on 9 completions. The same can be said for the week before in the loss to the Pats (even though they are probably the second best team right now)

Even if you are not a Cowboys fan, you have to love watching Roy Williams play. He does those WOOOOO!!!!! hits.