PDA

View Full Version : awe poor brownies got beat by the Steelers!!!

MOFO
11-23-2003, 02:28 PM
WoooooHoooo!!!!

LTandRaptorider
11-23-2003, 02:35 PM
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

My wife is an avid Steeler fan... I may finally get 'lucky' tonight! :devil:

Guy400
11-23-2003, 02:43 PM
LMAO...I'm no Browns zealot but I'd like to see them win when they play. They deserved to lose. They played against a Steelers team that could do nothing offensively. Every Steeler point was a result of a Browns turnover and when you puke the ball up 5 times you got what's coming to you.

What I do find funny were all these local TV and radio personalities talking about how sharp the Browns' practices were this week and how we were going to run the score up higher than last game's 30 points. These Browns are cursed...

MOFO
11-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
These Browns ... suck! That about sums it up.

LTandRaptorider
11-23-2003, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I hate it when the media talks up the team, invariably they screw that game up! Almost as bad as when the announcer says, "This field kicker hasn't missed inside a 40 yard kick". The kicker is doomed then!

MOFO
11-23-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Yeah, I hate it when the media talks up the team, invariably they screw that game up! Almost as bad as when the announcer says, "This field kicker hasn't missed inside a 40 yard kick". The kicker is doomed then!

Yep, every person covering this game had the steelers beat by a long shot... well its good to see them ALL wrong!

Guy400
11-23-2003, 03:12 PM
Let's face it, the entire AFC North sucks. The whole division is like a big game of hot potato--"...I don't want, you have it. No, I don't want it, you have it..."

legaleagle
11-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Just goes to prove the saying "even a blind squirrel can find one nut..." . :D

batgeek
11-23-2003, 04:02 PM
there's a team in Cleveland again???

when did that happen.... ;)

Jeffksf
11-23-2003, 04:17 PM
All I can say is I'm glad I went riding in stead of watching that abortion of an offensive effort put on by the Browns.
5 turnovers a H. S. team could beat'em when they give ya the ball 5 times..
Pathetic:mad:
Thanks to the Browns I'll be having Crow for dinner tonight.

MOFO
11-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Jeffksf
All I can say is I'm glad I went riding in stead of watching that abortion of an offensive effort put on by the Browns.
5 turnovers a H. S. team could beat'em when they give ya the ball 5 times..
Pathetic:mad:
Thanks to the Browns I'll be having Crow for dinner tonight.

pretty hard to put together a good offense when you go up against the steelers defense... :D

Foxyangel0425
11-23-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
WoooooHoooo!!!!

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/dvv/po.gif

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/3dlil/mad.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PITSBURG SUCKS!!

But don't you worry Browns will get them next time!!

MOFO
11-23-2003, 06:03 PM
Lets see... under our coach Bill Cowher we are 13-5 against the browns. Under Davis its 1-6. Just an interesting statistic. :D

sorry guys, but you called me out last game... its only gonna get worse. BTW, did I mention this is the worst Steeler season in 15 years and we still pulled off a win... ouch!

K_Fulk
11-23-2003, 06:30 PM
The Browns outgained the 303yds to the steelers 168yds. But when you turn over the ball that many times its hard to win. You just kept shooting yourself in the foot as one my old coached used to say.

redroost85
11-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Whew! Well, MOFO, it wasn't too pretty. But, freaking a....a win is a win baby! Sorry Brownies, time to eat a healthy dose of crow! Better luck next time you ankle grabbers.....LMFAO!:blah:

MOFO
11-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
Whew! Well, MOFO, it wasn't too pretty. But, freaking a....a win is a win baby! Sorry Brownies, time to eat a healthy dose of crow! Better luck next time you ankle grabbers.....LMFAO!:blah:

I agree, it wasnt pretty...but at the end of the game all that matters is the final score. :devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-23-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/dvv/po.gif

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/3dlil/mad.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PITSBURG SUCKS!!

But don't you worry Browns will get them next time!!

Hey, that's 2 'T's and an 'H' on the end in "Pittsburgh sucks", baby! :devil:

K_Fulk
11-23-2003, 09:11 PM
I agree, it wasnt pretty...but at the end of the game all that matters is the final score. :devil:

I agree i have been saying that about the buckeyes all season long. I hate football weekends like this.:mad:

knighttime
11-23-2003, 10:34 PM
pretty hard to put together a good offense when you go up against the steelers defense... :D

:D

k2-dawg
11-24-2003, 06:49 AM
suck! That about sums it up.

Shut up, MOFO!!! :cuss:

And you too Knighttime!!! :mad:

MOFO
11-24-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Shut up, MOFO!!! :cuss:

And you too Knighttime!!! :mad:

LMAO.... happy b-day old man... :D

knighttime
11-24-2003, 08:32 AM
:D

XANDADA
11-24-2003, 08:46 AM
:cuss:

knighttime
11-24-2003, 09:25 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/named/FS/NFL/gameTrax?gameId=20031123005

:cool:

XANDADA
11-24-2003, 09:48 AM
let the battle for 2nd to last place begin....:mad:

knighttime
11-24-2003, 02:07 PM
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU'RE A BROWNS FAN

10. You carry mismatched luggage of paper and plastic
9. Consider Prozac to be a basic food group
8. Leave a trail of Milkbones to find your way home
7. Rent yourself out in the summer as a Cleveland Browns fan
6. Your car has a Browns bumper sticker but no bumper
5. You accept losing in Pittsburgh as a sacred tradition
4. The bus trip gives you a rare opportunity to use indoor plumbing
3. Gave your spouse a plastic-surgery gift for Christmas
2. Expect to see Heimlich Maneuver at end of every big game
1. You have tear ducts the size of hubcaps

:bandit:

XANDADA
11-24-2003, 02:19 PM
A Pittsburgh Steelers fan, a Cleveland Browns fan and a Cincinnati Bengals fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them.The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of verygood lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment.By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be releasedafter receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing fortheir punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthdaytoday, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before yourwhipping."The Bengals fan was first in line (he had drunk the least) so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through.The Cincinnati fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying in pain when the punishment was finished.The Steelers fan was next (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself),and after watching the scene said, "All right!! Please fix TWO pillows on myback." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Pittsburgh fan out crying like a little girl.The Browns fan was the last one up (he finished off the crate), but before he could say anything the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have TWO wishes! "Thanks your most Royal Highness," the Browns fan replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not twenty lashes, but 100 lashes." "Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What will it be? "Tie the Steelers fan to my back."

MOFO
11-24-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
"You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world.

good joke but this above quote can only be describing a steelers fan...

k2-dawg
11-24-2003, 02:41 PM
good joke but this above quote can only be describing a steelers fan...

:rolleyes:

The ones that leave EARLY when their beloved Steelers are losing or playing chitty??? Yeah. :devil:

Quit it, MOFO & Knighttime.... :cuss:

LMAO.

MOFO
11-24-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
:rolleyes:

The ones that leave EARLY when their beloved Steelers are losing or playing chitty??? Yeah. :devil:

Quit it, MOFO & Knighttime.... :cuss:

LMAO.

oh not I... every single game I go to I stay till the very end...even if its 0-100....that you can be assured of. I stand behind them 100%, win or lose.

k2-dawg
11-24-2003, 02:51 PM
I know what you mean, MOFO. I do the same thing wit the Browns.... I've just sat thru a hellava lot more of those games. :(

knighttime
11-25-2003, 06:28 AM
Browns suck :bandit:

k2-dawg
11-25-2003, 06:56 AM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: