PDA

View Full Version : Went racin last night

dirtmomma
11-23-2003, 09:54 AM
Well we had our 2nd flattrack race last night, it went pretty well. I'm very MAD at myself though!!! I got 2nd in my heat WHOO HOO & last in my A main AAAAUUUUGGGGGGGG!!! I got the holeshot once again & was going good, the gal on the lt250r got around but I was still in 2nd & wouldn't ya know it on the last friggin lap last turn I F'ing SPUN ER OUT!!!!! GOD WAS I MAD!!!! The ol 300 was rockin last night, I will have to say I beat all the 400's,YFZ450,250R:D :D I should of been in 4th gear but was in 3rd & just had too many R's coming into the turn & she just peeroeted(SP??) I thought it was just gonna come around & I was gonna save it BUT THEN I KILLED IT:rolleyes: Sooooo anyway I guess last place in the "A" main is better than 1st or 2nd in the "B"
NOw for my son......he rocks!! Iam one proud Mom today, he went out on his heat race for the youth class & took 1st w/ about 5 quad legnths between him & the rest of the pack, then in the adult class he did awesome too, he took 2nd & if he would of had 1 or 2 more laps he probably would of had 1st cuz he was gaining on the 1st place guy. So he made it to both "A" mains, in the youth main HE GOT 1ST PLACE WHOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'm telling you he had the ol' blaster singing last night, he says"Mom I had it full throttle all the way" hehehe Then for his adult main, he DNS:( It didn't want to stay running(didn't have time to take it apart :() so we're thinkin that the carb needs to be cleaned again, he was bummed out but brought home a nice 1st place trophy!! Soo all in all it was a good night I guess, now it's off to take the carb off & clean it up!! BTW ANYONE HAVE A 400EX CARB THEY WANT TO SELL ME FOR A REASONABLE PRICE????

Here's acouple pics from last weekend the 1st ones are my son of course

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p15d0e2012b12d4288b9878dffca95706/fa7cd5be.jpg

Here he is getting a little up close & personal:devil: better get outta my way is what he's think....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p5d812c68735684b532aeca5be817336b/fa7cd5b7.jpg

Here Iam I look like I'm on a sunday ride LOL
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p6573205660f595fd3a32c3ca29d80200/fa7cd5b4.jpg

QuadJunkies
11-23-2003, 10:45 AM
DOH!!!!!:eek: That pile up is what I HOPE I done encounter any time soon!!!!!!!!:eek2: Congrats to your Son!!! Makes a parent Prid to see them out there schoolin.....:D Mine are racing next wk end too,but my Son wont be runnin any marathons, hes too stock to run very well,Im hopeing to change that For Christmas...:blah: I have a feeling your going to place well this year, keep up the good racing and be safe most of all............;)

dirtmomma
11-23-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
DOH!!!!!:eek: That pile up is what I HOPE I done encounter any time soon!!!!!!!!:eek2: Congrats to your Son!!! Makes a parent Prid to see them out there schoolin.....:D Mine are racing next wk end too,but my Son wont be runnin any marathons, hes too stock to run very well,Im hopeing to change that For Christmas...:blah: I have a feeling your going to place well this year, keep up the good racing and be safe most of all............;)
Yes I know what ya mean Tina, about the pile up LOL don't wanna be doin any of that :) Good luck toyour kids too!! I just love watching the little ones race, our little guy might be racing this next weekend we'll have to see how the brakes are coming.....his Granpa is VERY slow, but I can't ****** cuz he's paying for it LOL at least the child isn't runnign for points!!

Ryan
11-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Cool pics and good job on your finishes! ;)

airheadedduner
11-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Wish they had some flattrack around here, would love to drop the 440 within a few inches off the ground and let her rip:D That looks like so much fun.