PDA

View Full Version : Any Licking County, Ohio Riders out there

Jevan EX02
11-22-2003, 08:22 PM
I just moved too newark recenty an i'm looking for some places to ride an some people to ride with...trails, mx tracks, whatever...

RIDE RED!!!!!!!!

mscottiel
12-11-2003, 01:34 PM
www.hondahills.com

mscottiel
12-11-2003, 01:36 PM
there are also alot of mx tracks around logan and that area. check out www.district11ama.com for clubs and stuff.

logan is less than an hour from newark.

have fun.

K_Fulk
12-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Your not that far from Perry state park. Just down 13 a ways. Maybe i'll go down come spring time.

mscottiel
12-11-2003, 04:14 PM
ya thats right i have been down there some. it is alot of old strip mines that have been reclaimed for recreational riding and stuff. there are killer trails and some awesome hills to climb. you can ride all day and hardly go over the same trail twice. you have to have a state parks pass though. you can get them at alot of bike or quad shops. there are like 5 or 10 bucks for a one day pass. if you like trails and camping that is a place you shouldn't miss.

K_Fulk
12-11-2003, 04:18 PM
The state parks passes were like 7 dollars for 3 years last time i got one. Need to get a new one mine will expire in a few weeks.
I dont think camping is allowed at perry though.
Havvent been down there for the last couple years but its nice place to ride for a day.