PDA

View Full Version : check this out!!!!

mscottiel
11-22-2003, 08:04 PM
just get rid of the turn signals and rearview side mirrors and that is one sweet quad. sure am glad i got one:D
http://www.gasgasmotorcycles.com/Quads/pictures/WILD-HP-450.jpg

theTman
11-22-2003, 08:06 PM
so your tryin to say u got a Gas Gas?? y take off the mirrors and turnsignals..make the thing streetlegal!!

mscottiel
11-22-2003, 08:22 PM
that would be kinda fun to pass some people on a quad just to see the look on their faces. i wonder what you would have to do to have them be legal in the us?

i did get one and i tell you i am the luckiest guy in the world cause i am getting married in May to a beautiful lady and my she didn't even put up a fight when i told her i bought it and she said if it made me happy then that was good. i hate to see what i have to buy her since i got this.:confused:

zfire_28
11-24-2003, 02:12 AM
Make sure and let us know how you like it, and if it is as fast as the magazines say...................congrats on gettn married!

redrider69
11-25-2003, 11:59 AM
so does she know how much it cost ???? maybe u should inform her on that one

SHADETREE101
11-30-2003, 07:41 AM
before the wedding stash your bike out back of the church. then just before you say (i do) , run outside and ride like hell. and thank her for letting you get the perfect get-away vehicle.:devil:

SWRToad
12-01-2003, 04:06 PM
mscottiel, buy as much SH#@ as you can now while the marriage is young. Trust me, it will change.............lol

Congrats on your new ride(s). lol

oynot400
12-08-2003, 12:48 PM
So you got the 450HP? Good luck with it. I hope you have a good dealer. Mine was not worth a $hit. Iowa City Motorsports is not the place to buy any quad or bike. I had one last March, it had some major problems so they recalled it. A little bit of suspension tuning and these would be the thing to beat at the track. Too bad mine never got a chance. :(
Congrats on getting married. Finding a gal that likes quads is a keeper! :D

SadisticShee
12-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Looks sweet. Good luck with the marriage and the Bike

AndreS
12-08-2003, 10:44 PM
i have the 300 and finished 4th overall in a local 5 race fall MX series running open class. i still need to do some suspension tuning- i've been going at it with brute force & its been fighting back some... gotta get it dialed in properly so it works for me instead of against.

also, some mods that fit the GG 300 will also fit the 450. have fun!

did you tell her she can't ride it or that you'll want to spend more time with it than her? that's sure to put you in the doghouse!!!