PDA

View Full Version : Western New York

Jimford
11-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Hey I live in Buffalo, New York. I want to find out if there are any riding clubs or kick ***** trails to ride on out here.

ReconRider25
11-22-2003, 06:48 PM
what area of buffalo do you live? i live in pendleton, its like next to lockport north of buffalo. theres the tracks/powerlines by my house, and theres the canal banks. i heard theres a motocross track that allows quads near somerset/appleton. let me know if you find any info bout that track.

Jimford
11-23-2003, 07:33 AM
I just moved to Lockport. Me and my brother in law just went riding down the powerlines in pendleton. The hunters didn't like it too much so we went back to his mothers. Theres some woods trails on his step dads land. We can get together in the winter for some sweet snow riding. Those powerlines are cool. E-mail me to go riding sometime jimford75@yahoo.com

ReconRider25
11-25-2003, 04:15 PM
alright ill give you an email when i get a chance. and if those huinters were the ones by bear ridge where the powerlines cross it dosnt surprise me. they keep treatening to shoot me and keep blocking off the trail when they dont even know the land.....:p

quadracer511
11-25-2003, 05:31 PM
i live over in amherst and im always lookin for places to ride n people to ride with, not many people i no ride.you no ne other places to ride i only no of that one you were talkin about and one oout on cemetary and walden which is pretty good.

Jimford
11-25-2003, 05:41 PM
I know of some decent places in South Buffalo. The coal track and theres so OK trails by the Ford plant too. My friend told me he found an MX track in Batavia that is privately owned by some guy where he hunts. He said I could bring my 4-wheeler there and ride. My neighbors friend lives near appleton where there are some good woods trails. When I rode there I saw some sweet older race quads doing wheelies down the street.
(Tecate 4, 250r) We all need to meet up and go riding!

quadracer511
11-25-2003, 05:47 PM
we deff need to all go riding. yea ive riden up at the batavia mx track my dads friend nos the guy that owns it so we all went up there to ride for day and cuz we rented it out it was just us and it was sweetness.

acold7dusta
07-25-2004, 09:21 AM
yea ive been around:p

well everywhere dereks been