PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Project Banshee For Sale!

quadridermx
11-22-2003, 11:42 AM
I'm selling a complete project banshee for $2200 obo.

Engine needs new crank/rod assembly. It was running great before, but the crank halves began to separate slightly, so the entire engine was taken apart to make sure nothing was wrong. Motor is in EXCELLENT shape other than the crank. No damage was done.

Transmission is mint, clutch is mint, cases are mint, everything is in great shape. It also comes with brand new .020 Vito's piston kit. The cylinders are still on standard bore (in good shape by the way), so they will need to be bored to fit the pistons.

Aftermarket parts include: FMF pipes and silencers, vito's piston kit, pro design cool head w/domes, brand new bearings/bushings throughout entire frame, black/grey seat cover, pro flow intake system w/filter, front stainless steel grille.

Frame and all parts are perfectly straight and solid. Frame is powdercoated Kawasaki green along with rear shock linkage, bearing carrier, hubs, and spindles. Front a-arms, footpegs, and swingarm are powder coated black wrinkle.

Price to get running again: $200 or less for crank/rod assembly, $200 or less for wheels and tires. That is ALL this bike needs, everything else is there and ready to go. Engine is not assembled so the buyer can inspect everything to see it's all in mint shape.

For around $2500, you can have a SWEET looking and riding bike that's probably worth over $3000. PICTURES ARE AT http://www.geocities.com/quadridermx/MY_TOYS.html .

If you have any questions or want pictures, shoot me an email at quadridermx@juno.com . I AM ALSO OPEN TO ATV OR DIRTBIKE TRADES!