PDA

View Full Version : Some people are soooooooo dumb!!!

dirtmomma
11-22-2003, 09:05 AM
Ok here's a good story........last night about 10pm we were siting here & all of a sudden I thought I heard what sounded like a car go off the road(they do that quite often here) so I stepped outside & sure enough there's a Chevy Avalanche in the pasture acrosst the road, so my son goes & asks if they are all right & the guy yells back YES, so we're just watching him try to get out, then all of sudden he throws in in reverse & lays on the gas well needless to say he couldn't get it up the side of the ditch cuz it's a steep mother, & he tore the chit outta the underneath of his truck w/ wire & fence posts. So now we call 911. Now he's starting to freak out I guess & is driving looking for a way to get out of the field then he stops facing the barbed wire fence(BTW there is a horse in here w/ him) & PUNCHES IT:eek2: :huh :rolleyes: he goes thru the barbed wire & into my other neighbors front yard which is fenced w/ chain link well he misses her trees & flag pole but then he ahs another fence in front of him, this time it's 4" chain link, well he stops backs up & gasses it again & tears her fence right out!!!!!:eek2: So Ron got in his truck to chase him for a plate # but was toolate. I couldnt' believe he did that, he finally made it to the road of course the cops weren't there yet but they showed up & talked to us & sure enough they caught the guy a few miles away & he resisted arrest I guess:huh What a DUMB ***. He dropped his phone out in the field too so when the cop & us were looking at the tracks it started riging so the cop answers it & it was the guys girlfriend!! Cop told her to sit by the phone she'd probably be getting a call fromt he jail soon HAHAHAHAHAHA. so that was just some crazy chit now this morning my neighbors yard looks like a friggin' war zone!! Good thing they own a fencing company :)

sparky450AR
11-22-2003, 09:08 AM
lmao

what was his deal?...was it a stolen vehicle or sumthin?

LTandRaptorider
11-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Glad they caught the a-hole! Yep, sounds like they'll be replacing some fence... at the dip****s expense. ;)

Wonder if it was the girlfriend's Avalanche?! :D

dirtmomma
11-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Glad they caught the a-hole! Yep, sounds like they'll be replacing some fence... at the dip****s expense. ;)

Wonder if it was the girlfriend's Avalanche?! :D
DOH never thought of that^^^^^^ If it is she's gonna be one pissed off woman I would leave him in jail I can just imagine waht that poor truck looks like.....poor Chevy:( I don't knowif the truck was stolen or not they didn't say.

killed300ex
11-22-2003, 09:34 AM
damn that sucks for the peoples lawn that got tore up but its kind of a funny story. Poor chevy
killed

khen
11-22-2003, 10:18 AM
That sucks, some people have no respect! :rolleyes:

But on the other hand I don't think you could do anything to an Avalache to make it look any uglier! When it comes to ugly, I think the Avalache cornered the market... :blah:

toby400ex
11-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Sounds like the truck was stolen, he was drunk, or on some wierd drugs, cuz thats just insane.:huh

batgeek
11-22-2003, 04:58 PM
damn hehe

what a jerk. funny story though :)

CowsBitePeople
11-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
damn hehe

what a jerk. funny story though :)

LMFAO

JOEX
11-22-2003, 10:00 PM
What a dumb ***:rolleyes: I'm guessing DUII:huh

Joe

bmw500hp
11-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Ok here's a good story........last night about 10pm we were siting here & all of a sudden I thought I heard what sounded like a car go off the road(they do that quite often here) so I stepped outside & sure enough there's a Chevy Avalanche in the pasture acrosst the road, so my son goes & asks if they are all right & the guy yells back YES, so we're just watching him try to get out, then all of sudden he throws in in reverse & lays on the gas well needless to say he couldn't get it up the side of the ditch cuz it's a steep mother, & he tore the chit outta the underneath of his truck w/ wire & fence posts. So now we call 911. Now he's starting to freak out I guess & is driving looking for a way to get out of the field then he stops facing the barbed wire fence(BTW there is a horse in here w/ him) & PUNCHES IT:eek2: :huh :rolleyes: he goes thru the barbed wire & into my other neighbors front yard which is fenced w/ chain link well he misses her trees & flag pole but then he ahs another fence in front of him, this time it's 4" chain link, well he stops backs up & gasses it again & tears her fence right out!!!!!:eek2: So Ron got in his truck to chase him for a plate # but was toolate. I couldnt' believe he did that, he finally made it to the road of course the cops weren't there yet but they showed up & talked to us & sure enough they caught the guy a few miles away & he resisted arrest I guess:huh What a DUMB ***. He dropped his phone out in the field too so when the cop & us were looking at the tracks it started riging so the cop answers it & it was the guys girlfriend!! Cop told her to sit by the phone she'd probably be getting a call fromt he jail soon HAHAHAHAHAHA. so that was just some crazy chit now this morning my neighbors yard looks like a friggin' war zone!! Good thing they own a fencing company :)

cool story, like to seen that!

Martin Blair
11-22-2003, 10:35 PM
i would hve lied to see that, i wold have shot his tires out, or chased him down with the qaud to get a #

dirtmomma
11-23-2003, 09:40 AM
Yeah it was pretty wierd watching it felt like I was watching COPS!!!! LOL I thought about getting on a quad & chasing him too!! the truck was closer for Ron though. Yeah I'm wondering if it's a stolen truck too cua who in thier right mind would do that to thier own truck:huh :huh OH thats right he obviously wasn't in his right mind.

Punk'd
11-23-2003, 09:52 AM
LMFAO punches the horse LMFAO!!

4wheelboy
11-23-2003, 01:23 PM
me and my friends went wheeling today. well this kid from our school came with us with his girlfriend and her brand new jeep cherokee. well he followed us through a hole and gets the dam thing stuck on the frame. soo the dude gets out takes my tow strap and cable hooks it to the axle and tells us to go so were like:huh and we stommp on it. all we hear is this snaping noise and the jeep comes flying out. well on the way home the dum *** got his parking brake stuck on when we was pulling him out. and drove a hour home with it on. we get home and he calls us and says his rotors are glowing cherry red:rolleyes: :p :p