PDA

View Full Version : RPM Anti-vibe steering stem!!!

400grl
11-22-2003, 08:18 AM
I don't know how many of you have tried one of these, but after getting one for my 440 before I sold it, the first thing I bought for my new Banshee was another one!!!!

These things are awesome!!! With my 440 I just went with stock length and clamp to fit my Renthal ATV bend bars.....and it was cool! Helped take out the sharp jolts that fatique my little girlie hands pretty quick!

Then with the Banshee, I got a +2 1/2 lenth antivibe and a fat bar clamp, and mid-hi Pro Tapers - and WOW! I will never use stock bars/stem again! I got this stuff before I even got an axle!!! I have great leverage with the wider width bars, and the jolts and sharp edged nasty little bumps just don't bother me as much anymore. Helps keep my grip stronger longer, and really makes a difference in bump steer. (again, I don't run a dampner, so maybe that's why it makes a difference for me)

Anyone else run this set-up? Do you like it?

I yapped about it so much my boyfriend got a similar set-up for his Rappy - and he's loving it too (again, no dampner).

So - just curious how many people run this? I don't see a whole lot of anti-vibe stems around here.

cabex
11-22-2003, 11:35 AM
i dont have one, but i do need a new stem

how much did it cost?

bmw500hp
11-22-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I don't know how many of you have tried one of these, but after getting one for my 440 before I sold it, the first thing I bought for my new Banshee was another one!!!!

These things are awesome!!! With my 440 I just went with stock length and clamp to fit my Renthal ATV bend bars.....and it was cool! Helped take out the sharp jolts that fatique my little girlie hands pretty quick!

Then with the Banshee, I got a +2 1/2 lenth antivibe and a fat bar clamp, and mid-hi Pro Tapers - and WOW! I will never use stock bars/stem again! I got this stuff before I even got an axle!!! I have great leverage with the wider width bars, and the jolts and sharp edged nasty little bumps just don't bother me as much anymore. Helps keep my grip stronger longer, and really makes a difference in bump steer. (again, I don't run a dampner, so maybe that's why it makes a difference for me)

Anyone else run this set-up? Do you like it?

I yapped about it so much my boyfriend got a similar set-up for his Rappy - and he's loving it too (again, no dampner).

So - just curious how many people run this? I don't see a whole lot of anti-vibe stems around here.

Awesome is the word for RPM stuff as well as is the way they treat you as a customer...I bet the stem is the chit!

Get a dampner now 400grl...then ya really got it going on:macho

400grl
11-23-2003, 12:31 PM
cabex! Check your pm's! :)

And yeah - I'd love to have both!!! :)