PDA

View Full Version : CKY tabs

kicken250x
11-21-2003, 09:50 PM
in CKY 4 where deron is sitting on the floor playing guitar, im looking for the tabs for that only the only ones i can find are wrong...way wrong. i would tab it my self but i cant hear it to well becuase bam and raab himself are talking. does anyone have the RIGHT tabs for this? i appricate it yall! later

Sportrax10
11-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Tabs, are you talking about secret sceens in the dvd?

400exrules
11-21-2003, 10:14 PM
no, tabs are things that teach you how to play certain songs on a guitar.........it like tells you which cords to hit and stuff

kicken250x
11-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
no, tabs are things that teach you how to play certain songs on a guitar.........it like tells you which cords to hit and stuff

yea, i would try to find the music for it...but i cant read music haha i took 2 years of classical guitar and i cant read music i passed the class playing my ear...its depressing hahah but yea ive got all the hidden skits and stuff even the one at the verry end with bam and jenn :::thumbs up::: i got one of the about 5000:devil:

Sportrax10
11-21-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
LOL ok, I know nothing about guitars!:p :(

400exrules
11-22-2003, 08:19 AM
try here

http://www.guitartabs.com/

sprtrx300ex
11-22-2003, 08:25 AM
try http://www.mxtabs.net

balla250ex
11-22-2003, 03:50 PM
I hope you all can forgive me for my ignorance, but what is CKY?

I noticed the names Bam and Raab (himself :cool: ), but I only know those guys from Jackass and such.

balla250ex
11-22-2003, 04:08 PM
ok, I thought maybe it was something that they 1. did after jackass that was only sold in stores, or 2. did before jackass like you said. THANKS!

kicken250x
11-22-2003, 07:31 PM
yea cky is like jackass only a WHOLE lot better. it has a skating in between the random skits they do. they have more skits than stunts. it has alot more profanity than jackass as well. its an extremely funny series of videos they have a box set with one two three and four in it but they are alot better if you buy them seprately.check them out, they are pretty cool.

i still cant find those tabs if anyone has them or know someone that might let me know!

batgeek
11-22-2003, 07:43 PM
fyi - tabs = tablature

here's one for a Bach tune :D

(1)
E||--------|-----------------------|-----------------------|
B||--------|--3--------------0--2--|--3--------------0--2--|
G||*--2----|-------2---------------|-------2---------------|
D||*-------|--0----5----4----2-----|--0----5----4----2-----|
A||--------|-----------------------|-----------------------|
E||--------|-----------------------|-----------------------|

(4)
E|-----0--2--3--5--3--2--0--|--2---------------2--0--|--2---------------------|
B|--3-----------------------|-------3----------------|-------3----------0-----|
G|--------------------------|------------------------|---------------------2--|
D|--4-----0-----------------|-------0-----0----0-----|-------0-----0----0-----|
A|--------------4-----0-----|----------4-------------|----------4-------------|
E|--------------------------|------------------------|------------------------|

kicken250x
11-22-2003, 07:46 PM
whats the timing on that batgeek? it looks pretty cool! ill have to wait untill tomorrow befor i can even attempt to play it because i pulled my finger nail back and i cant play:(

batgeek
11-22-2003, 08:24 PM
since it's a march it's 4/4 time...you can have fun and try it in 2/4 if ya like :D

it should be about 112-118bpm since its a classic march.

i'm a percussionist that dablles in guitar due to my father being a classical Spanish guitarist. that crap was way too hard for me to learn :)

if you like challenging tabs, try classical music tabs. i find most of mine here:

http://alt.venus.co.uk/weed/music/classtab/welcome.htm

kicken250x
11-22-2003, 09:49 PM
yea i love classical music! i took 2 years of it at school hoping to learn some cool music but all of it was was stupid songs at no more than 2 notes at a time. so i was like screw this and got out of it. i sat in the corner and me and a few friends did what ever and the teacher was always like "If you boys dont start paying attn. in class then ur gonna fail!" and after the first 3 or 4 tests she just left us alone because we passed every one with a 100 playing by ear. i still ended up failing the class because on the exam i didnt know the notes and such lol i was the best person in the class and i got the lowest grade. its pretty sad really...