PDA

View Full Version : Trade 91 LX Mustang 11 Second Daily Drive Show Car For ATVs

N20Jnky
11-21-2003, 08:55 AM
Hey Gang:

Completely new to this forum... My buddy just bought a 400 EX and it rocks!!!! I gotta have a quad now -- In fact, I gotta have a couple cause of the family...

Here is the deal... I have a 1991 Mustang LX show/strip/street car that is awesome... It will run 11 second quarter mile times, has won a number of state, regional, and local car shows and is 100% reliable as a daily driver getting 21 miles to the gallon... The engine bay is completely detailed with tons of chrome... The interior has full AutoMeter instrumentation, racing seats, harnesses and a Kenny Brown street cage... It is set up with a 150 shot of NOS, bottle heater, progressive controller and a totally trick bracket... Drag struts and shocks all the way around and Steeda ultralight control arms... You can check out over 100 pictures and a list of most of the mods (over 80) at by clicking here (www.mustanglife.com/N20Jnky).

I am looking for a like new 400EX, 250EX and 90EX... If you have any or all of these let me know and perhaps we can work out some kind of a trade... I would also be intererested in one of the 2004 Artic Cat DVX400's...

FYI -- The car is located in Seattle, WA...

Email me at ejb@ecgmc.com if you wanna talk about the possibilities...

echophreak
11-21-2003, 09:50 AM
nice car, free bump :D

N20Jnky
11-22-2003, 01:04 AM
Thanks.... Know of anyone that might be interested in a trade??? Email me!!!!

Juggalo
11-22-2003, 09:44 AM
i'd trade for my quad...would you just sell the car out right? PM me. i've been talkin to another guy with an 11 second stang about buyin his but maybe if the price is right i'd buy yours.

lol
11-22-2003, 11:32 AM
do u wanna buy a 250EX for mad cheap!! pleez

N20Jnky
11-22-2003, 05:48 PM
Juggalo:

I sent you an email about selling the N20Jnky... It is for sale... Check out the 100+ pics here (www.mustanglife.com/n20jnky).

N20Jnky
11-22-2003, 05:50 PM
LOL:

I sent you an email about your quad... I need to know how much you want for it complete with shipping to 98012.... Also, I need pics and description of mods... Finally, I assume that it is in EXCELLENT condition... Yes???

Brad
11-22-2003, 09:00 PM
YO, www.brad69.tk check out my 400ex, tell me what ya think

N20Jnky
11-22-2003, 09:06 PM
Brad:

Very nice quad!!!!

But I have to be honest... I'm not going to even come close to trading a full on show car, stip car, and daily driver car for a single quad....

That said... If you want to talk about possibilities then drop me an email... Your quad and some cash might make a deal happen...

Thanks....

N20Jnky
11-26-2003, 05:06 PM
Hey Gang:

I appreciate all the responses!!!!

I think I need to clairify a few things...

I'm not going to trade my 11 second show car for any single quad... If you have looked at the link, then you know this car is detailed to the nines and has been modified significantly with the absolute best parts available for a Mustang... My website indicates that I'm looking to get $10K out of the car, so any trade that I do will have to account for a $10K value...

Also, I am not really interested in an already modded quad... As you can tell from what I have done with the car, I like to mod things myself... What I am looking for are "like new condition" 400's, 250's, and kids quads...

Again, I appreciate all of your responses, but I think I need to focus this a little bit...

Email me at ejb@ecgmc.com if you have a trade you believe is in line with what my needs are...

Thanks...

Brad
11-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by N20Jnky
Brad:

Very nice quad!!!!

But I have to be honest... I'm not going to even come close to trading a full on show car, stip car, and daily driver car for a single quad....

That said... If you want to talk about possibilities then drop me an email... Your quad and some cash might make a deal happen...

Thanks....

reading you last response i dont got 6k lol

N20Jnky
12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Brad:

That's cool... I don't either-- that is why I'm looking to trade the N20Jnky... And the fact that I need a new and different toy...

Especially looking for the 250EX right now gang... Have gotten the kids quad and have tons of 400EX's here in the PNW that I can get, but am having trouble finding the 250EX....

Let me know if you are interested in a quad/cash trade, or a cash out deal on either the N20Jnky or your quad....

Thanks...

lol
12-02-2003, 05:57 AM
i am looking for cash for my 250ex, pm me with u'r email