PDA

View Full Version : What happen to Pro-Fab atv???

ZOOTERBOY
11-21-2003, 08:50 AM
i sent my CDi box to Scott at Pro-Fab on Monday and Tuesday i tried to call and their Phone has been disconected. I have tried to Email severl time with no reply, does anyone Know how to get ahold of scott or if they moved? I'm getting worried..

rookiex
11-21-2003, 09:12 AM
Whats your name man.....Ill roll by today or tomarrow I live like 10 mins away from them.

ZOOTERBOY
11-21-2003, 09:25 AM
The name is Rayn Steinbrook , I sent it in for my freind. I needed it back for this weekend. So far I have to say I'm not very happy. I just need him to overnight it, but now it is too late. I need to get ahold of him to see if he can ship Sat delevery. I need it ASAP.

If you get to run by their find out whats going on. How could someones phone be disconected and don't get a new #.

Quadfather
11-21-2003, 03:47 PM
I also heard that Meszmoto Sports shutdown. Is this true?

AtvMxRider
11-21-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
I also heard that Meszmoto Sports shutdown. Is this true?

I heard the same thing.

TheRedRebel17
11-21-2003, 05:26 PM
meszmoto shut down due to the big fires in Cali a couple weeks back. Seems lik ethe whole shop was lost.:(

sparky450AR
11-21-2003, 07:53 PM
Pro Fab hasnt been doing very good financially:(

Which brakes my heart, cuz scott and his crew sure did know how to build a quality motor! He's been on the edge of quiting it for awhile now, his phone was even shut down once before, hopefully he will come back. There may be updated phone #'s on www.profabatv.com

JOEX
11-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
meszmoto shut down due to the big fires in Cali a couple weeks back. Seems lik ethe whole shop was lost.:(
You're thinking of MotoWoz....

Meszmoto is in Ohio.

Joe

TheRedRebel17
11-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Oh, i thought that that was it. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for clearing that up joe

ZOOTERBOY
11-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Update.... Scott Emailed me last night and said they has a big storm go through and disabled the phone lines and too out his computer lines. Im glad to hear nothing is wrong. Now adays you never know what is going to happen.

popo
11-22-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by ZOOTERBOY
Update.... Scott Emailed me last night and said they has a big storm go through and disabled the phone lines and too out his computer lines. Im glad to hear nothing is wrong. Now adays you never know what is going to happen.

There was no big storms at all. I was up in the chopper all week, calm as can be. I think somebody is blowing some wind your way.

Out_Sider
11-22-2003, 07:48 AM
well i hope nothing happens to ProFab......Scott is the coolest!! and he offers great prices and excellant service...i'd hate to see him go out of business

sparky450AR
11-22-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by popo
There was no big storms at all. I was up in the chopper all week, calm as can be. I think somebody is blowing some wind your way.

I find it very hard to believe that scott would lie. He is a great guy.

But your right, i live in indiana, about 3 hours away from lancaster ohio, and last night we had our semi state football game, and it was clear as can be. We could see indianapolis from the field. Our school actually put in astroturf!!! It cost 800,000.

Quadfather
11-22-2003, 03:10 PM
Last wek, here in Akron, we had 70 mph + winds. There was a tornado that touched down in Wayne County. Five million in damages to homes and businesses.

kabd69667
11-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by popo

there were several tornadoes from columbus to my area. believe me, a BIG storm...

rookiex
11-22-2003, 03:50 PM
i live right outside of lancaster OH where ProFab is NO storms...

popo
11-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
i live right outside of lancaster OH where ProFab is NO storms...

Thank You, we did have some storms almost two weeks ago.

K_Fulk
11-22-2003, 10:21 PM
I belive it was the thursday before last when all the wind and tornados were around. Phone lines should have neen fixed before monday if they got all that wind down there too.