PDA

View Full Version : Tracks in Vegas?

Woody_YFZ
11-21-2003, 05:50 AM
I need some help. A group of us are going down to Mesquite and riding the track there on Friday, Dec. 5 and we want to go to Vegas on Saturday Dec. 6 and ride a track there, but none of us know of any. Any locals down there or somebody who's ridden down there please help us out. We need a track that allows both quads and motorcycles. Thank you your help is much appreciated.

F-16Guy
11-21-2003, 07:50 AM
The only one I know of is the Speedway. It's a sweet track, but I don't know if they allow quads--maybe on certain nights. How is the Mesquite track? I haven't ridden it yet, but I've heard it's pretty nice. I used to live in Moapa before I moved to Phoenix; there's some awesome riding out there, you should check it out sometime.

Woody_YFZ
11-21-2003, 10:40 PM
Where is Moapa? You can check out the mesquite track at www.mesquitemx.com. I have never been there, but I'm looking forward to going on Friday dec. 5. We don't necessarily have to go to Vegas on the 6th, but somewhere within an hour or two of Mesquite, so if you know of any tracks, your help would be appreciated.

I have heard of the one at the speedway and I think they might allow quads, but not sure. There's got to be someone from there that can tell me.

F-16Guy
11-24-2003, 06:50 AM
Moapa is about 30 miles south of Mesquite on I-15. The Speedway is the only place I know of off hand.