PDA

View Full Version : Tracks in Ohio

EXrider02
02-12-2002, 01:49 PM
I was reading through some of the old posts and I came across one about MX tracks in Ohio.
Where are some tracks that will let u ride quads?

Quadfather
02-12-2002, 03:40 PM
If you go to Elson Street riding park, there is a pretty cool MX track nearby. You can cut through the woods to get there.

250rampage
02-13-2002, 06:43 PM
Broken Spokes is a great district 12 track...It's located in New Philadelphia, Ohio. They have Open Practice on Sat. for 10 bucks, quad's are allowed. It has mulitple tracks, and can suit a rider of almost any skill, but be prepared, Tim Farr can be seen there on Saturday every now and then.

Quadfather
02-14-2002, 09:11 AM
Do you think Timmy would go title for title?

crashinmatt
02-18-2002, 08:48 AM
Go to www.pitracer.com (http://www.pitracer.com). There are quite a few major tracks on there. There are still a lot more tracks that aren't but it's a start.

4welrjeff
02-19-2002, 05:42 PM
There is a track in Norwalk, called hang time (or air time - I dont remember) down the road from the drag strip that has pratice sessions on Saturday evenings and I believe Wednesday evenings in the spring summer and fall. It has been open for a couple years but has not had races yet.

There is also a track near Jefferson (Ashtabula Co.) - but I dont know anything about it.

jeff
00400ex
87 Warrior

250rampage
02-19-2002, 05:45 PM
I go to school with the kid who own's Mathias Raceway (see pitracer.com), and it's not open for practice anymore. Now it's his own private track, and nobody else is allowed to ride there because of insurance purposes.

riz400
02-19-2002, 05:46 PM
DirtWorld is in Dorset.
www.dirtworldmx.com

Is anyone from Ashtabula???????????????

crashinmatt
02-19-2002, 07:08 PM
I've riden at the track in Norwalk. It's called Hangtime, and they have practice there every wednesday and saturday from 4p.m. to 8p.m., weather permitting. Then, later inthe fall, its switched to sundays from noon to 4p.m. Its a pretty good track, it has some alright jumps. There are 2 jumps there that almost no one tries. Otherwise it's a fairly simple track.

305exracer11
02-20-2002, 04:54 PM
i race district 12 and there are some good tracks like brokenspokes, scenic highlands,crow canyon,dirtworld. i also race some cra tracks like malvern and a whole lot more

breaks-alot
03-01-2002, 07:25 PM
riz400: I am from Bula or near there. I live in North Kingsville. I 100% agree with you about d/w its a great track to get BIG air on. Also these people should try out holeshot..... This is a track that the Bartosic bro's grew up on. ALOT more quads race here then d/w tho. http://www.pymatuningholeshotraceway.com/

03-10-2002, 06:58 PM
I am a club member at Central Ohio Competition Riders race track in Sugargrove Ohio. It's a nice track I learned to race there and have heard from many quad riders that if you can do everything there you could conquer any national track. We have a 70' table top a couple of 50' doubles, two whoop sections and two good rythm sections. Its an awesome track I've been told that one lap is just shy of one mile. The track has been around for 30 years and I've been a member for 5.5 so I asure you its good riding. Get with me and we'll go for a ride. (did I mention there's a indoor shower an restroom. KILLER HUH!)