PDA

View Full Version : Oss again

ScrnNmsSUCK
11-20-2003, 04:39 PM
This sux I got another 3 days oss agian. 2 days ago some friends and i mooned 2 teachers. It was pretty funny but i ended up get 3 days out of school. It was worth it, i guess.

Atreyu
11-20-2003, 04:40 PM
:p

zephead400ex
11-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by ScrnNmsSUCK
This sux I got another 3 days oss agian. 2 days ago some friends and i mooned 2 teachers. It was pretty funny but i ended up get 3 days out of school. It was worth it, i guess.

3 days OSS again...? :huh

Your cool....:rolleyes:

Woodsrider
11-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Some peeps just gotta learn the hard way:rolleyes:

JOEX
11-20-2003, 09:34 PM
Can you say 'DUMB ***'?:devil:

Joe

blondie69
11-21-2003, 05:12 AM
What does oss mean? The only thing I could think of was "out of school suspension"??

Haha, and oh yea, good one:blah: What were the teachers like?

Guy400
11-21-2003, 05:43 AM
It was worth it, i guess. This is the problem, you think it was worth it. I'm not Nostradamus but I predict you in the prison system in a few years and there are a whole bunch of guys in there that are just dying for you to pull your pants down and bend over.

F-16Guy
11-21-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
This is the problem, you think it was worth it. I'm not Nostradamus but I predict you in the prison system in a few years and there are a whole bunch of guys in there that are just dying for you to pull your pants down and bend over.
:eek2: :eek2: :eek: :eek:

Doibugu2
11-21-2003, 12:07 PM
This is the problem, you think it was worth it. I'm not Nostradamus but I predict you in the prison system in a few years and there are a whole bunch of guys in there that are just dying for you to pull your pants down and bend over.

Well aren't you Mr. Half Glass Empty:rolleyes:

oh yea, your probably right:devil:

Bretmd94
11-21-2003, 12:23 PM
Dont listen to them. I would have done it too.

Getting suspended for that type of stuff is not the same as getting suspended for bringing things like drugs or weapons to school. Those are the kids that end up in jail.

bansheeguy77
11-21-2003, 01:33 PM

let kids have their fun while in school...thats what lifes all about gettin a good laugh and not bein mr. stuck up all the time. yes when its time for business and real life do the best u can and dont screw off. but if its not that big of a deal or a good occasion lighten up a bit and do stupid **** :D

hondarules
11-21-2003, 03:27 PM
haha good job...3 years ago i mooned a bus on my own property an got suspended for 3 days an then got alternative school for 12 days pissed me off i told the bus driver where he could go when i found out he told on me

ScrnNmsSUCK
11-21-2003, 04:37 PM
hondarules haha good job...3 years ago i mooned a bus on my own property an got suspended for 3 days an then got alternative school for 12 days pissed me off i told the bus driver where he could go when i found out he told on me

I did it after school, as the teacher was leaving school. My friend got 3 days iss because he flashed them and because they didnt want us to be out of school at the same time.

batgeek
11-21-2003, 05:31 PM

nah...but i sure hope he doesn't spit in my burger when i goto McDonald's.