PDA

View Full Version : 95 gsxr 750 1500 obo

quadgod440ex
11-20-2003, 01:54 PM
i have a 95 gsxr 750 for sale it has pearl pink fenders with white flakes...(sopose to be camilion dude messed up)..has polished frame and rims with purple hubs on the bike....full D&D exhaust ....had flatside carbs on it(get to that later)...bike was bored 80 over with Je performance pistons...bike ran a 9.5 in the 1/4mile...

THE DOWNFALL.......

was riding it one day ran perfectly fine pulled into the dirveway let the bike running i ran in the house to pick up some mail i had to get i come out and im bout to get back on the bike when the thing blows up in a flame...i ran to the garage got the firing extinguisher and put it out.. bike was on fire for about 15-20 seconds....the petcock on the full tank leaked onto the carbs because the seal had i guess been worn or something...i stripped the bike cleaned it all up ...the damn fire extinguisher did more damage then the fire....the black mostly came off ...the **** from the extiguisher stuck to the bike and was hard as hell to get off but it is all off....now all the bike needs is a wiring harness i got the petcock fixed it is all fine now ....i used a wiring harness off of a buddys bike and put his carbs on it...the bike fired right back up...all u need is a wiring harness and maybe carbs unless u wanna get mine rebuilt...i think the bike might need a new alternator to as well....i was planning on fixing it but i lost interest in it ...i have a wiring harness off of a 93 gsxr 750 which should be the same just lost interest in the bike and wanna get rid of it before the winter so i can get a winter car cause my truck is off the road for a motor rebuild....please email me at to0fast4u440ex@aol.com or catch me on aim at to0fast4u440ex
thanks alot and make any offers im not to firm on the price kinda just need the room and garage space...thanks

Juggalo
11-20-2003, 05:23 PM
i'll buy the motor off ya.

Nolte764
11-20-2003, 06:51 PM
call Redline Motorsports in Logansport IN they buy wrecked bikes and things like that

735-2000
www.redlinemotorsports.biz
VERY nice people to deal with

Thanx
Garret N.