PDA

View Full Version : Harescramble near Bentlyville, Pa

RIDER11X
11-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Does anyone have info on this track? Anyone race there yet?:confused:

LTandRaptorider
11-20-2003, 09:17 PM
Guess nobody knows... :confused:

How's the shoulder doing? Ready to race yet? Sunday is supposed to be nice, maybe I'll get the Raptor out for a spin...

RIDER11X
11-20-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Guess nobody knows... :confused:

How's the shoulder doing? Ready to race yet? Sunday is supposed to be nice, maybe I'll get the Raptor out for a spin...

Shoulder is SLOWLY getting stronger. Will need some good PT this winter to get ready for race season.

Sunday? http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/hihi.gif Yep! I'll believe it when your there. You and http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/jumping-smoke.gif Clyde both going riding? :rolleyes: You'll have to replace that stripped out screw you noticed the other day in the porch railing or something! LOL! Just kidding with ya. :D

LTandRaptorider
11-21-2003, 10:14 AM
I'm all yours for the day... :eek2:

Unless I'm told other wise...

RIDER11X
11-21-2003, 10:21 AM
I'm all yours for the day... :eek2:

Unless I'm told other wise...

Kind of like........."I wear the pants around here when my wife's not home." ;) :devil: Clyde's wife lets him go any time because she knows the odds of his quad actually starting! LOL!:p

LTandRaptorider
11-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
Kind of like........."I wear the pants around here when my wife's not home." ;) :devil: Clyde's wife lets him go any time because she knows the odds of his quad actually starting! LOL!:p

I think she'll be glad to get rid of me for the day...

The other day I told her, be ready to run every weekend, as I plan to race a full season. She says sarcastically, "GReat". After a little pause she said, "It doesn't matter anyway, you always break something, either on yourself or the quad"... Great support I have there, huh?

Get that shoulder ready for moving... :eek2:

Cannonball08
11-21-2003, 10:40 AM
It is called R&D raceway.The track is AMA District 5. I raced there twice this year and really liked it.
Go here to learn more http://www.district5ama.org/

LTandRaptorider
11-21-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Cannonball08
It is called R&D raceway.The track is AMA District 5. I raced there twice this year and really liked it.
Go here to learn more http://www.district5ama.org/

Ok, thanks a lot, buddy! ;)

jja125
11-21-2003, 03:01 PM
yeah its called R&D Raceway and its one of my favorite tracks for western, pa area. i think this is its first year opened. raced there a couple of times this year - i do believe they are supposed to post their 2004 schedule sometime this weekend. i think they start racing there again in like march.

http://www.topendproductions.com/

i think that is the promoter's webpage or something, not sure, but that's where i got the schedule for that track earlier this year.

but anyway its a cool track, real tight & technical, no real big hills and its the closest one to my house :D

LTandRaptorider
11-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Sounds good! Me and rider11x will be there next year... of course he might be on a Grizzly!!! :eek2:

SRC7
11-25-2003, 09:27 AM
The 2004 MX and Harescramble schedules for R&D Raceway are now posted. Check them out at http://www.topendproductions.com/.

Top End Productions is the promoter of the Full Throttle MX and Harescramble Series. This will be their 2nd full season of racing.

RIDER11X
11-25-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by SRC7
The 2004 MX and Harescramble schedules for R&D Raceway are now posted. Check them out at http://www.topendproductions.com/.

Top End Productions is the promoter of the Full Throttle MX and Harescramble Series. This will be their 2nd full season of racing.

Do they race Satudays or Sundays for harescrambles?

jja125
11-25-2003, 09:53 AM
harescrambles were sundays last year and the quads race before the bikes :D

Cannonball08
11-25-2003, 10:02 AM
What class do you guys race?

RIDER11X
11-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Cannonball08
What class do you guys race?

Quad Vet where they have it.(30+):rolleyes:

I see you got a 5.5 gallon Clarke on your 400ex, did you see the thread I posted in the body section? I'm strongly considering one.:cool: Just had some questions.....

SRC7
11-25-2003, 01:33 PM
They race both MX and Harescrambles on Sunday.

Harescramble times are as follows:

Gates Open - 7 AM
Youth - 9AM
Quads - 11AM
Bikes – 2pm

The Full Throttle Harescramble series is a 10 race series. Best 8 races count toward year end awards. Rider must race at least 7 races to be eligible. 8 races are at R&D Raceway and 2 are at North Hill in Maryland.

LTandRaptorider
11-25-2003, 06:19 PM
Quad Vet where they have it.(30+):rolleyes:

I see you got a 5.5 gallon Clarke on your 400ex, did you see the thread I posted in the body section? I'm strongly considering one.:cool: Just had some questions.....

Bah... I haven't run vet yet! Course I haven't won yet, either... :o

Could you mix some oil with your gas if you get the 5.5 gallon tank? Say... 32:1...

Cannonball08
11-25-2003, 09:28 PM
The clarke tank is the only way to go in my opinion!

blackraptor01
11-27-2003, 05:09 PM
I'll be in for a few races next year...don't know what I will be on tho...

LTandRaptorider
11-27-2003, 09:22 PM
From what I heard earlier from Mrs. rider11x, he might only be pitting for me next year!!! :devil:

RIDER11X
11-27-2003, 09:32 PM
From what I heard earlier from Mrs. rider11x, he might only be pitting for me next year!!! :devil:

So that's where she was!:eek: You better grab your cane and head off to bed, you'll need all the sleep you can get now, because you will have alot of sleepless nights wondering how I pull away from you so fast on the track! Mr. rider11x will be there, don't you worry!:devil:

3rdtimescharm
11-27-2003, 09:36 PM
I liked the Bentyville track, nice and tight, they need to put in a few hill climbs or something else???

LTandRaptorider
11-27-2003, 09:39 PM
So that's where she was!:eek: You better grab your cane and head off to bed, you'll need all the sleep you can get now, because you will have alot of sleepless nights wondering how I pull away from you so fast on the track! Mr. rider11x will be there, don't you worry!:devil:

Yeah, the Mrs. said you have a problem with pulling away too fast.. :eek2:

I don't know, I saw the look on her face when you said you where racing next year. My money's on her winning that battle... :devil:

RIDER11X
11-27-2003, 09:43 PM
Yeah, the Mrs. said you have a problem with pulling away too fast.. :eek2:

I don't know, I saw the look on her face when you said you where racing next year. My money's on her winning that battle... :devil:

You and Clyde better hope so!:blah: :D