PDA

View Full Version : Got rear ended last night.

Natertot426ex
11-20-2003, 08:59 AM
I was driving down the road last night with the Mrs. and I was at the end of a long line of cars stopped at a stop sign. I was sitting there and all the sudden I heard a crunch and my truck moved. It took me a second to realize what happened. So I got out and saw that there was a car under the back of my truck and a car behind that car with a shattered windsheild. Total there were 5 cars in the accident. I was in the middle with 2 cars in front of me and 2 behind me. The girl that caused it ran another stop sign and plowed into the car behind me. totalled that car. The girl that caused it was freaking out and crying and screaming. I told my mrs. to calm her down and when I wen up to her car for some reason the first thing I noticed that she had a huge honker:eek2:

She calmed down enough to call her dad and when he showed up he jumped out of his car and started screaming at the rest of us wondering how it happened. I didn't say anything to him but should have said your daughter slammed into the back of that car which caused everyone elses. I had to laugh at them. It was pretty funny. Everyone turned out ok. The lady that got most of the damage to her car said her neck was hurting. My neck hurts this morning and I am sure my Mrs. neck hurts a little too.

Boy what a night.

QuadJunkies
11-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
I was driving down the road last night with the Mrs. and I was at the end of a long line of cars stopped at a stop sign. I was sitting there and all the sudden I heard a crunch and my truck moved. It took me a second to realize what happened. So I got out and saw that there was a car under the back of my truck and a car behind that car with a shattered windsheild. Total there were 5 cars in the accident. I was in the middle with 2 cars in front of me and 2 behind me. The girl that caused it ran another stop sign and plowed into the car behind me. totalled that car. The girl that caused it was freaking out and crying and screaming. I told my mrs. to calm her down and when I wen up to her car for some reason the first thing I noticed that she had a huge honker:eek2:

She calmed down enough to call her dad and when he showed up he jumped out of his car and started screaming at the rest of us wondering how it happened. I didn't say anything to him but should have said your daughter slammed into the back of that car which caused everyone elses. I had to laugh at them. It was pretty funny. Everyone turned out ok. The lady that got most of the damage to her car said her neck was hurting. My neck hurts this morning and I am sure my Mrs. neck hurts a little too.

Boy what a night. Wow. NAte sorry to hear the news:( Im glad everyone is OK though.So where was the wreck? During rush hour?>Im so sick of grouchy people this time of year ,that I think I would have told off the ole man and told him to shut his pie hole and he would find out!:mad: hahah she had just ONE big honker huh?:o that must hanve been interesting to see......:p

Natertot426ex
11-20-2003, 11:39 AM
It was on linder between Pine and Franklin just on the north side of the tracks. I am feeling pretty stiff today.

AndrewRRR
11-20-2003, 12:32 PM
That sucks man! You should go see a Dr. right away if your neck hurts.
Maybe if she had a honker-reduction surgery she would be able to see those stop signs ;)

killed300ex
11-20-2003, 01:15 PM
that sucks feel bad for you how much damage to the truck?
killed

Natertot426ex
11-20-2003, 01:44 PM
Well My truck faired pretty well. On the front end it broke my license plate holder and poped the lower plastic on the bumper out of its place. the rear bumper got the paint scratched off it and her car ripped my trailer conector off.

Andrew that was what I was thinking:D