PDA

View Full Version : great deals on 400ex parts and quad

da_rider26
11-19-2003, 07:37 PM
ok guys im getting out of the racing scene. I am wanting to sell my 400ex and buy a used 4x4. i have alot of stock parts and a few after market also such as white bros pipe.I will sell parts off one by one or will sell everything with the quad. Parts include....
heal guards, wb pipe, stock handle bars stock rev box, stock axle, stock tail light, stock bumber, stock skid plate, extra air box lid, front stock shocks, rear lowering strut, and i cant rem every thing else right now. Parts on the ex for sale include,
k&n air filter, aftermarket lid, wb rev box, works tripple rate shocks w/ ressy (new springs and recharged), shock covers, holeshot mx front and rear tires, lone star axle, parking brak eblock off, renthal handle bars , nref bars, hood scoop, wb clutch, tc pipe, ac front bumber fx seat cover.....and cant rem rest right now. Runs great noone beleaves its stock motor. raced for a yr off and on and thats all its been rode. Bought it in 02 but was a late 01 model. MUST SELL $3400

Chanman420q
11-19-2003, 07:45 PM
are u parting out.... if so how much for the axle

EX Stud
11-19-2003, 07:59 PM
I'm interested in

-NeRf BaRs
-parking brake block off
-AC front bumper

If you don't mind send me some pics of these...also tell me what brand nerfs and block off.

jefferybass@hotmail.com

THANKS!

da_rider26
11-19-2003, 08:05 PM
i will sell stock but all other stuff names like nerfs brakes come with bike

da_rider26
11-23-2003, 10:31 AM
c'mon guys good deal here

dads400ex
12-21-2003, 01:07 PM
pm'ed ya and have not gotten a response.

gratzracing24
12-21-2003, 03:07 PM
How much for the works triple rates w/ rezzies and wut are they valved for?

westcoastmxer
12-21-2003, 03:41 PM
how much 4 the hood scoop?i need it.i need rims and tires too!pm me or email me pics of the bike at quadfmx12@aol.com

KASCHAK
12-21-2003, 03:56 PM
I bet alllot of us would rather you part that out. hehe. if you did how much for bumper shocks

250rider
12-21-2003, 05:10 PM
i need them front shocks asap so just post a reply for a whole shipped.thanks

exrider123
12-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by da_rider26
ok guys im getting out of the racing scene. I am wanting to sell my 400ex and buy a used 4x4. i have alot of stock parts and a few after market also such as white bros pipe.I will sell parts off one by one or will sell everything with the quad. Parts include....
heal guards, wb pipe, stock handle bars stock rev box, stock axle, stock tail light, stock bumber, stock skid plate, extra air box lid, front stock shocks, rear lowering strut, and i cant rem every thing else right now. Parts on the ex for sale include,
k&n air filter, aftermarket lid, wb rev box, works tripple rate shocks w/ ressy (new springs and recharged), shock covers, holeshot mx front and rear tires, lone star axle, parking brak eblock off, renthal handle bars , nref bars, hood scoop, wb clutch, tc pipe, ac front bumber fx seat cover.....and cant rem rest right now. Runs great noone beleaves its stock motor. raced for a yr off and on and thats all its been rode. Bought it in 02 but was a late 01 model. MUST SELL $3400

I am interested in your AC bumber and hood scoop could you please e-mail pictures of both, the price of both, and the condition of them to bk2008@rcn.com.

Kilabanshee
12-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Do you have the stock wiring harness, if soo ide bye that.

Chanman420q
12-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Tc pipe, is it the actuall TC pipe or is it the supertrap. does it come with the shortended header? since u gotta drill into the sub frame, would u trade for mine? so i dont have too. And give me a price, very interested into it