PDA

View Full Version : flying dutchman this sunday

Kilabanshee
11-19-2003, 02:09 PM
5 foot trophey week ill be there racing 4 stroke B.

Derno24
11-19-2003, 09:18 PM
I'll be there...

jlhughes750
11-20-2003, 11:28 AM
cya there

Admin
11-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Does anyone have an extra Awards Banquet ticket for Saturday Night? They are sold out, and I can't get any tickets :(

465Stroker
11-20-2003, 01:17 PM
Harlen - Are you racin on Sunday? If you are - I am gonna too..

cdalejef
11-20-2003, 01:21 PM
Rick are you mad at me?:(

Kilabanshee
11-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Ill be racing 4 stroke c. Look for a red 400ex with a yoshi pipe and all. Ill be wearing a red fox racing jersey blue hjc helmet. Hope to see you all there if you have cell numbers pm me them and ill call u at the track so we can meet up.

Derno24
11-21-2003, 08:50 PM
Killa I'll be runnin the same class not sure if it will be the z or my Dale yet. I will post tomorrow when I know better.

ex kid
11-22-2003, 06:53 AM
thought you said you were racing 4 stroke B? ill be there. if its dry im running the two stroke, if its wet ill use the honda.

ron i got new tires mounted up and ill bring you the stockers tomarrow. did you get the cannondale straightend out?

J you going to run the 400? i know you got another R layin around.

jlhughes750
11-22-2003, 07:03 AM
Joe the question should be am i gonna run the 450 or the R????? and there both Honda's:eek: :eek: my dealer rules, the fastest in the state!!!!!!!!! too bad its too clean to ride!!!!!!
the 400ex is officially the wifes now!!!

We are actually thinkin of goin ridin instead this week.??? the Carman is on his way down now to go over the bikes with me. we'll make our decision then.... We just might miss the last 03 dman. Carman really wants to race cause he DNF'd the last 2 weeks. We'll be in the shop all day if anyone needs anything giveme a ring!!!!!

later,J

Derno24
11-22-2003, 09:25 AM
JL: Bring the new toy. I am sure we would all like to ride it. OOOppps I mean see it.

Joe: Glad to hear everything worked out with the rims. It looks like I am running the Dale. I had to do a little more work than I had time so I will be finishing it up tonight. Looks to be a fun one tomorrow. Good Luck to everyone.

I am even trying to get Marlin to go to before he leaves for Arizona.

joedirt
11-22-2003, 07:58 PM
I need C-dale brake pads. if anyone reads this and is coming please bring a set I neeeeeeeed them or else I will die from withdraw

ex kid
11-22-2003, 08:49 PM
yea dirtball cause its not like u got a few R's sittin in da shed. u shoulda called my shop today i might have em. ill check this week.
y dont i be a nice guy n lend u a 0-230 racer. BAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

Kilabanshee
11-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Ahhh i got 6th in 4 stroke c. My quad wasnot running all that good. I flew past some dude on this cdale with all these mods on it dont know if it was one of you members on this site. Yeah i was in first for quite a good time ide say about a lap and a 1/2 till i ran into a little tire that f'ed up my turn and i had to push it back and lost about 4-5 positions there. I had alot of fun and cant wait till the next scramble

Derno24
11-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Cdlae brake pads are the same on a ds650.

I think I saw you Kila. It was probably me you passed. I lost my rear brake caliper and I was screwing with racing a twist throttle for the first time so I was way off. 9th place for myself. It took me a good 3 laps or so till I was used to that throttle.

KASCHAK
11-23-2003, 05:12 PM
all i could say is gr..... i had the holeshot. in the 4stroke c class you mightve seen me a yellow 400. i got spun arnt pretty early in the race. but i made it up. i was in the woods and i was passing alot of people. id say i was about 1 or second. and i fell into the water. that all be dambed polaris utillity quad cliped me into there creek. you probbly saw me. i didnt et our for about 10 minutes. llol i came out with 12. oh well. ill be sure not to wreck next time and i should do good

KASCHAK
11-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
Ahhh i got 6th in 4 stroke c. My quad wasnot running all that good. I flew past some dude on this cdale with all these mods on it dont know if it was one of you members on this site. Yeah i was in first for quite a good time ide say about a lap and a 1/2 till i ran into a little tire that f'ed up my turn and i had to push it back and lost about 4-5 positions there. I had alot of fun and cant wait till the next scramble

your such a bull chitter. your quad was runnin fine. it just didnt like to get started. so dont make any excuses.

Kilabanshee
11-23-2003, 05:55 PM
Dude you heard my thing f'in clicken the starter. When i hit the tire it wouldnot start for 2 minutes.

Derno24
11-23-2003, 06:51 PM
If you saw my Dale it isn't very modded. I have Elka's all the way around, Hipers, HMF pipe, and a steering dampner.

I ran off the track about 3 times myself the whole rear caliper came loose. Some girl in the blaster class found it after the race and returned it too me.

KASCHAK
11-23-2003, 10:09 PM
lol was that you in the beggining that flew past me on the cannondale. then i saw you in the ditch. lol

KASCHAK
11-23-2003, 10:10 PM
lol when it was running it was running fine. so dont say it was running like ****. when actually it just didnt want to start

Derno24
11-24-2003, 05:45 AM
Yeah I was the only Cannondale in the C Class. I hit the ditch on the first lap when I hit the gas by accident. I turned right around and kept going though. Decent course I just wish I had more time to get used to the twist throttle though.

400exvet
11-24-2003, 06:50 AM
sounds like a fine time was had by all! I went to Foot of the Mountain 11/16, and it's hard to make two in a row without stirring up too much trouble at the homefront, if ya know what I mean! Anyway, Derno, do you think you will stick to the twist throttle? I have always had one and was actually thinking about trying a thumb. The worst thing about the twist is the really tight stuff, when you have to manhandle the quad around. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to grip the bars and yank them around without worrying about the throttle. When is the next race for district 6?

Kilabanshee
11-24-2003, 07:36 AM
Damn dude that was you on the c-dale. Did you see me on the red 400ex i was ahead of you for awhile till i hit this huge *** wheel on the side of the track.

Derno24
11-24-2003, 07:42 AM
I think I remeber you passing me in the switchbacks I spun out and you passed me then. Would probably be like lap 3 I think. I also hit a tire on the last lap on the straight away before the switchbacks. It turned me around, but I was able to keep it going. Them big tires are a pain in the ***.

400exvet: I am going to give it a good run this winter to see if I like the twist or not. This is only my 2nd year riding quads. Before that I rode street bikes so I am used to twisting, but not with obstacles. I can see what you mean about the tight stuff, but I have no real experience with it. It must work for the pro level guys I see alot of them with them on their quads. Also the next Dist. 6 race isn't till next year. I think the date is February 8th. Dress warm for that one it will be at Pine Grove. Last year was like 25-30 degrees and super muddy.

Kilabanshee
11-24-2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah cant wait till next race. I think iam gonna bye some stuff maybe some works shocks, twist throttle, some studs to stud my tires for the next race, Maybe a new airfilter and some other small mods.

ex kid
11-24-2003, 10:20 AM
i was in third off the start and went to pass a some dude on the twistys after the first straight and the some retard t boned me when i went inside to make the pass, and he hit me and i ended up on my head with my bike casin me all 13 riders got by me and i rode like mad man for the next 5 laps and crashed like 4 times and ended up fourth out of thirteen riders. it was a little muddy but dats pinegrove.

all u guys stop *****in n just ride.

Derno24
11-24-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ex kid
i was in third off the start and went to pass a some dude on the twistys after the first straight and the some retard t boned me when i went inside to make the pass, and he hit me and i ended up on my head with my bike casin me all 13 riders got by me and i rode like mad man for the next 5 laps and crashed like 4 times and ended up fourth out of thirteen riders. it was a little muddy but dats pinegrove.

all u guys stop *****in n just ride.

What are you doin Joe....Looks like ******in to me.:blah: :blah:

I don't know about getting studs this will be the only race of the year where they will be allowed.

Oh well the Dale is getting torn apart tonight for the winter rebuild. Should look good next year for about 10 min.

blastinroost
11-24-2003, 02:04 PM
ron did the brake caliper look firmiliar? haha
supposivly that was a guy not a girl it was actually a guy that looked like a girl
haha

Derno24
11-26-2003, 08:32 AM
Thank god I got that caliper back. Thanks again. The guy that came up to me said his daughter found it on the track.

Kilabanshee
11-26-2003, 09:52 AM
Yeah i just got a back caliper 3 weeks ago lucky i had it cause i needed alot of stopping power in that mud. I dunno why but it ate alot of fluid now i need to toally refill it doesnot seem right. Well one of the bolts fell out there soo it might have just leaked out.

Derno24
11-26-2003, 10:37 AM
My (Caliper) was physically off the bike after the 1st lap someone gave it back to me after the race.

jlhughes750
11-26-2003, 11:25 AM
sorry we went riding instead!!!!!!!

Hey Derno, wanna ride soon??? Maybe TCTR??

Derno24
11-26-2003, 11:59 AM
I am going up there this sunday. If you are interested give me a call. I will pm you number.

Colby@C&DRacing
11-26-2003, 12:49 PM
You guys really need to be careful when riding with derno24 as many parts that fly off his bike it can be hazards to your health. He's my kind of customer:blah: We really hate to see him need parts (NOT) Sorry ron had to throw in a jab:D

ex kid
11-26-2003, 01:08 PM
derno, im tellin it like it is.

hughes is a ******!! oooo yea i got this and that and me and mark are gonna go ride. scared of a little mud?:devil: :huh :bandit:

Derno24
11-26-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
derno, im tellin it like it is.

hughes is a ******!! oooo yea i got this and that and me and mark are gonna go ride. scared of a little mud?:devil: :huh :bandit:

Well you know you are invited too if you want to go Joe.

Colby I will take care of you later. Just because evrytime I go riding you get that call on monday "Can you guys get a .... by friday." Doesn't mean a thing. At least I race on a weekly basis. How bout you big guy:blah: :macho :blah: :blah:

Kilabanshee
11-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Sooooooooo whos all going to the february race. Ill have my chocks and other mods from christmas on then but racing ice studded tires seems alittle gay. I think they shouldnot have there first race soo soon cause everyones gonna freeze there *** off.

Derno24
11-26-2003, 03:27 PM
I was there last year. It was more muddy than cold. Besides after 10 mins riding in the cold I just get numb and everything is good again.

Kilabanshee
11-26-2003, 04:15 PM
Lmao yeah the mudde there is alittle insane. They should put down like saw dust to soak up all the water and make the track alittle better. Soo would you recomend running studded tires or just regular i think iam gonna run studs.

Kilabanshee
11-26-2003, 04:15 PM
Lmao yeah the mudde there is alittle insane. They should put down like saw dust to soak up all the water and make the track alittle better. Soo would you recomend running studded tires or just regular i think iam gonna run studs.

Derno24
11-26-2003, 04:52 PM
I didn't run the studs. I think for the one race it isn't worth it. I don't know if you noticed, but they did have saw dust down where we started and such.

Kilabanshee
11-26-2003, 06:17 PM
Yeah i saw the sawdust on the line but i didnot see it anywere else on the track. Hahaha did you see me spin out in the first turn after the hole. Damn that pissed me off.

Derno24
11-26-2003, 06:20 PM
I don't think the saw dust would have helped too much. I couldn't see you spin out because I had already stalled by that point. I had a decent holeshot, but where everyone met up at that first turn I stalled on the inside of that turn. There is always next year.

Kilabanshee
11-26-2003, 06:52 PM
Yeah i was really fustrated cause i think i could have won if i wouldnot have hit that tire in the one turn. Derno what place did you come in. Yeah cant wait till next season i have a picture of your quad derno my mom took a picture of all the really nice quads on the line.

Derno24
11-26-2003, 07:05 PM
9th had some problems of my own. It seems that the guys who were winning all year found ways to avoid these problems.

ex kid
11-26-2003, 08:01 PM
no tower for me this sunday ron. ill do some local riding and we were thinking of going to frost on friday for a little MX and woods practice.

Derno24
11-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Joe if you don't mind me asking where is there a place to ride locally? I have the airport and a couple small spots, but my bikes are too loud for the small spots by me anymore.

ex kid
11-26-2003, 09:54 PM
i have three woods tracks around my house. i have to run stock exhaust around here though.

joedirt
11-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Hey kid, JL's TRX450 must run great because we haven't heard any thing about it

ex kid
11-27-2003, 04:31 PM
nah tammy mine runs better than everyones. even all ur POS's. yo u ready to ride or what?

jlhughes750
11-27-2003, 07:32 PM
who's got a trx450R???????:confused:

ex kid
11-27-2003, 09:02 PM
:eek: :huh :chinese: :bandit:

thought u did. fastest dealer in da state he says. ill be at flying dman he says.BULLCHIT if i eva heard it

Kilabanshee
11-28-2003, 08:25 AM
Hahhaha yeah cant wait till i get my christmas goodies on my quad. :blah: