PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion to same sex mariages?

RUNMYTA
11-19-2003, 05:43 AM
Well, after waking up this morning and turning the news on like every other morning I am totally disgusted!:eek2: Massachusetts has legalized same sex marriages:huh What is the world coming to?? I personally think that is an atrocity!

What is your thoughts on this?

400exmom
11-19-2003, 05:47 AM
dem sum beechss goen strat ta he!!

seven
11-19-2003, 05:47 AM
I think they are great, as long as it is two REALLY good looking females!

11-19-2003, 06:34 AM
:huh why why why why:confused: :huh

MOFO
11-19-2003, 06:37 AM
call me a biggot.... I dont agree with it at all and dont agree with the entire idea either... makes me sick to my stomach... its not normal!

Pappy
11-19-2003, 06:41 AM
yeah ...i think it shows how bad our society is when two rump pumpers can get hitched up:macho

11-19-2003, 06:41 AM
I disagree fully. Friggon homo's...:mad:

Makes me wanna puke... http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/pukin.gif

Woody_YFZ
11-19-2003, 06:43 AM
If I understand correctly, isn't marriage a moral stand point? In most cases isn't homosexuality immoral? Then why if you're homosexual do you care if you get married? I agree the nation could come to an agreement that gays should have the same tax breaks as married couples, but in no way think that they should have the right of marriage, as marriage was instituted by religion (God), not man.

sickmojave
11-19-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I disagree fully. Friggon homo's...:mad:

Makes me wanna puke... http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/pukin.gif

I agree with Rico. makes me want to puke.:mad:

Natertot426ex
11-19-2003, 07:12 AM
I think it is the sickest thing. It even pisses me off that there are so much gayness on TV. If there are Gay people on a show I won't watch it.

khen
11-19-2003, 08:14 AM
I think that gay people should be able to marry if they want to. It's not their fault that they were born that way. I could hand pick all the kids that would be gay when I was in elementary school. Being gay is not a choice, just like hedrosexuals have a strong attraction for the opposite sex and the thought of being with the same sex makes us sick, gay people have strong sexual attraction towards the same sex and the thought of being with the opposite sex makes them sick.

I don't think it's correct for them to do obscene acts or give extended kisses in public just like I don't think hedro's should either.

And before anyone says it, no I am not gay. I just think we should live and let live.

brokeitin3
11-19-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by khen
I think that gay people should be able to marry if they want to. It's not their fault that they were born that way. I could hand pick all the kids that would be gay when I was in elementary school. Being gay is not a choice, just like hedrosexuals have a strong attraction for the opposite sex and the thought of being with the same sex makes us sick, gay people have strong sexual attraction towards the same sex and the thought of being with the opposite sex makes them sick.

I don't think it's correct for them to do obscene acts or give extended kisses in public just like I don't think hedro's should either.

And before anyone says it, no I am not gay. I just think we should live and let live. this guy needs to spend some time in a maximum security prison:rolleyes:then we will see if he cries "ITS NOT MY FAULT" dont drop the soap in front of bubba:D

F-16Guy
11-19-2003, 08:23 AM
It's a damn shame that natural selection has failed the human race. This world would be a great place if the defective genetic traits were systematically eliminated through this process. I say live and let die.:eek2:

Runnin Dumb
11-19-2003, 08:24 AM
I'm all for it. As long as they all live on islands in the middle of the ocean. The Boys on one, the Girls on one. Won't have ta worry about offspring then!!!!!!:devil:

MOFO
11-19-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
I'm all for it. As long as they all live on islands in the middle of the ocean. The Boys on one, the Girls on one. Won't have ta worry about offspring then!!!!!!:devil:

your on to something here.... :D

tclapp
11-19-2003, 08:40 AM
I completly disagree with it, espically after last year my first semester of college my first roomate was as gay as they come. I switched rooms the very first nite there was no ways that i could sleep in the same room with a gay guy, It is wrong guys have thier things and girls have there things for a reason for them to be put together not for to guys to rub thiers together

stiffy
11-19-2003, 08:52 AM
I don't think it should be so easy for straight people to get married and have kids none of the straight marraiges work and these people pump out kids left and right when there are people out there that can't even have there own. I am not religous in any way so I don't really think being gay is morally wrong. Honestly I just don't care I don't care if they get married I don't care if they like just boys or just girls. Sorry for the long post I just don't care about anything ( that's what vegas will do to ya)

Bretmd94
11-19-2003, 08:54 AM
who cares if they get married? If you dont like it dont you dont have to go to one of watch it on tv. Change the channel.

I think its stupid that we have a say in if they should get married or not. They are the only ones in america that want to get married. Let em, they'll lern.

You guys are the biggest bunch of homophobes ive ever seen. Whats the gay roomate gonna do? rape you? I have a friend that turned out to be gay. Came out of the closet earlier this year. None of my friends really care. We still make gay jokes, call each other gay, and make fun of gays. But to say that they cant get married is dumb. They're gonna hump anyways. They are also going to live together. Why would you care if they get married or not?? I really dont understand.

11-19-2003, 09:12 AM
If your gay, you were wired wrong from the factory and you have no warranty so I see no use for ya...

We now have gay priest, gay marriages, what's next a homo for president. All these rights we give to people but I can't take my 2 inch pocket knife on a plane anymore. Great country we live in..:huh

MOFO
11-19-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
who cares if they get married? If you dont like it dont you dont have to go to one of watch it on tv. Change the channel.

I think its stupid that we have a say in if they should get married or not. They are the only ones in america that want to get married. Let em, they'll lern.

You guys are the biggest bunch of homophobes ive ever seen. Whats the gay roomate gonna do? rape you? I have a friend that turned out to be gay. Came out of the closet earlier this year. None of my friends really care. We still make gay jokes, call each other gay, and make fun of gays. But to say that they cant get married is dumb. They're gonna hump anyways. They are also going to live together. Why would you care if they get married or not?? I really dont understand.

so your saying I should accept it... no way in hell. I guess I"ll accept those people that bang dogs and farm animals too... I draw my line right after what nature intended for us. period, end of story.

RUNMYTA
11-19-2003, 09:19 AM
What really pisses me off about the Gay Marriage, Gay Pride, and anything that is associated with Homosexuality is that the media publicizes it and makes it look "cool". Like the dumbaZZ show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. WTF!!! I want to see the ones that are all for gay rights etc... reaction when one of their children come home and say Dad/Mom I am/want to be gay because it is "Cool"... Son/daughter how do you know that you want to be gay?? I watched the cool guys on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and they are the shizznittt!!:eek2:

Come on are they no morals left!:confused:

Max400
11-19-2003, 09:19 AM
The point is not that they want to get, but they want the same benefits "medical, health and etc"

you know what I think is funny, my brother and law have tried for years to have childern and couldn't. so they tried to adopted kids and went through all the hoops and had people come into his home and throughly check him to see if they were going to be fit parents. Well they didn't get to adopt a kid, and there is nothing wrong with them, they were average couple they where in there late 30's and they were turned down.
Now a lesbian girl and her partner, who aren't married and they are living at home with her unemployed father and brother, and these two girls are at the bar every nite picking up on other girls and partying! well they want kids to bond them togather.............they got a kid!!! no questions asked:mad: :mad: :mad: tell me if that's right?? and the baby was a little boy, that kid will be all screwed up!!!!!!

go ahead and call me a Homophobe,, but ask yourself this is this morally right???????????????? NOPE

BlasterRider200
11-19-2003, 09:32 AM
i hate ***s they are sooo gay i know a gay guy his name is daivd he is black i dont like him what a ***

khen
11-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
this guy needs to spend some time in a maximum security prison:rolleyes:then we will see if he cries "ITS NOT MY FAULT" dont drop the soap in front of bubba:D
I've got news for you bubba is not gay. A vast majority of Homosexual acts in prison are committed by heterosexuals it's some odd cultural thing. And the day bubba tried to touch me would be the day that someone died, whether it be me or bubba would be the question. So is this why you're a bigot? Your afraid of getting rapped? Or is it that you’re a homophobic?:confused:

exriderdude
11-19-2003, 09:42 AM
my opinion of gays.... HA!!! what the he!! do you think my opinion is, the same as any other normal person on this earth.... i think they need their freakin balls chopped off:mad:

tclapp
11-19-2003, 09:45 AM
I guess that i am a homophobe but i mean i love women and liek everyoen else has said just becuase some one is gay they automatically have more rights then us straight people just becuase they can yell Discrimination if things dont go thier way

Doibugu2
11-19-2003, 09:48 AM
when your regularlly sticking your pecker where ****z comes out of, it's not normal.

i agree with MOFO, natural selection isn't working. Maybe we should set UL loose on the rest of the world. I think he would straighten some of these people out!

Admin
11-19-2003, 09:57 AM
I can see this getting out of hand!