PDA

View Full Version : keep up the good work

BTP
11-18-2003, 06:47 PM
sup everyone decided to join to see what going on in the QFMX scene. looks like ya'll are making progress. im pumped for you guys. i ride dirtbikes and i moto and fmx. i have my roots in quads though. i have a 97 300ex and i think im gonna dig it out and start riding it again. anywho i know that quads have a bad rap with some of the dirtbikers but ya'll keep doing ya'lls thing. its pretty sick. but ya'll need to do somthing to set ya'll apart from moto. utilize ur quadfor different trix. i dont have many ideas but maybe brace ur rear fenders and cut holes in them and do different grab variations like that. or maybe do nac's off the nerfbar edge to get really good extension. and instead of flipping (Not that that wouldnt be cool) work on other aspects of freeriding. look at what the flip has done to moto. its made almost every contest a flip off. ya'lls sport is still young and watch were fmx has gone and use that information to ur advantage and MAKE the sport grow in the way that ya'll want to.

one of the reasons that quads have a bad rep is look at how many goons and idiots there are on quads. i know that riding on a high level is hard on a quad but when you initally hop on a quad it is eaiser to manage. therefore you endup with more idiots on quads then dirtbike. i know ya'll arnt all irresponsable riders who smooth aout the corners cuz i used to ride 4 wheels but alot of people dont so prove them wrong!!. even if you arnt a very skilled rider just be responsible and what not and itll be cool.

if you want to make ur sport grow expose it to people who will support it. Juggalo, crazycasy, jg21 (i think his name is jon gutter) have represneted on mtx and have some respect! they dont go on there talk crap or anything they just act normal and post pics of them busting out and even people who arnt into quads are amazed. so its up to you very skilled riders to go to different places and represent! now dont go over to moto sites and try making it a quad site too cuz its not gonna happen. BUT, you can go and show ur stuff and not be an idiot and you will get some respect. BTW heres a pic of me freestyling on my crf450

BTP
11-18-2003, 06:51 PM
so how do u post pics?

Glow Plug
11-19-2003, 03:04 PM
youhave to link from other web sites

go onto the open fourm and do a search of how to post pics that will help ya :)

BTP
11-19-2003, 04:03 PM
http://fmtx.shread.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=17066

here are a couple pics of me off freestylemtx.com

hessianmx111
11-19-2003, 08:45 PM
nice to have ya here man youve came a long way since you first got your ramp, hows those ssgs comin along

BTP
11-20-2003, 12:28 PM
ya i havnt really got to practice the ssg in a while i have been going to tracks on the weekends latly. but turkey weekend im gonna freestyle like no other. im gonna keep riding till i got it down and learn some other trix. thanks for the props.

Narly R
11-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Welcome man! Freestyle the ex!:devil: