PDA

View Full Version : needed: +2 or +3 A-Arms hook me up!!

QuadJunkies
11-18-2003, 12:50 AM
Im thinking about possibly buying some A-Arms for my 400ex. Im not sure whether to get +2 or +3 as of yet, but if anyone has any for sale and could post some god pics of them and make me an offer I cant refuse on them I would Greatly appreciate it!;) Tina ......

F0URZER0ZER0
11-18-2003, 04:36 PM
i have burgards...chrome tops, red bottoms (i know ud want them orange) can send em to pappy first. let me know make offer. i might need your stockers so pm me with offer

Jeff Marcucci
11-18-2003, 06:36 PM
My friend called burguard for a set and they told him not to go +1 forward because it causes a 400ex to push in the corners. Hope that helps. Jeff

turnandburn
11-18-2003, 08:04 PM
what are the measurements on the arms+2or+3 and how much?

QuadJunkies
11-19-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by F0URZER0ZER0
i have burgards...chrome tops, red bottoms (i know ud want them orange) can send em to pappy first. let me know make offer. i might need your stockers so pm me with offer I would LOVE PAPPY to do me some PC( I bet he is still busy getting settled in his new pad too), I just cant afford it right now with Christmas and racing coming up:( Do you have any pics you could email me, make me an offer with the email and pic. Anyone else ?? poat any pics you may have as well.You can also email me at tntkuna@msn.com :) Jeff~~ I did not know this, I was told to go with a +1 forward, thanks for the scoop;)