PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel safe in school?

JUSTINcredible
11-17-2003, 08:58 PM
Up until recently I have felt more than secure in school and have never worried about anything bad that could happen, but a few weeks ago a freshman made a threat to kill all the "preps", he had a list and admited to the school liasion officer that he wanted to, they suspended him for 2 days:huh and then he was back. Well today was the day that he had said in his note that he was going to do this, we had some extra cops in the school but this kid was still in class today and it seemed like the school wasnt taking this very seriously. Now im sure this is another one of thos " give me some attention" deals but these days who knows?
It was just a month and 1/2 ago that there was a shooting not far from here and quite a few kids in my school know kids that go to the school where the other shooting was so i dont think anyone took this as a funny joke.

but overall i think i feel safe in school, but if somthing like this were to happen i think it would be total chaos and then i wouldent feel safe

kamikaze_rzrbak
11-17-2003, 09:03 PM
i feel pretty safe in school, but sometimes it makes me feel uneasy when i hear that kinda crap.so i always make sure to be nice to the wierd kid so im not on that list.

11-17-2003, 09:06 PM
a native school about 20 kms away from us had a bomb threat
that is so sad to stoop to that level, sick *******s

Honda4trax250x
11-17-2003, 09:09 PM
for about a week this year we were sniffed down by dogs on the way into school because some girl called in 7 bomb threats in a row!:eek2:

11-17-2003, 09:16 PM
if i was you id quit

DEAL
11-17-2003, 09:17 PM
A kid who makes open threats and gets caught probably isn't serious enough to go through with it and is probably just doing it for attention.

JUSTINcredible
11-17-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
if i was you id quit

100 some days left of my senior year, i think i would let a kid shot me b4 i would quit, that would be a big waste of the last how many years i have sat through the boring school day

11-17-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
for about a week this year we were sniffed down by dogs on the way into school because some girl called in 7 bomb threats in a row!:eek2:

i could imagine that

hello?
im gonna bomb you
ok
wait dont go
what?
im gonan bomb you 5 more times

Honda4trax250x
11-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
100 some days left of my senior year, i think i would let a kid shot me b4 i would quit, that would be a big waste of the last how many years i have sat through the boring school day

i dunno bout that. would i rather have a crappy job for life or become paralyzed????.....hmmmmm desisions, desisions

JUSTINcredible
11-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
A kid who makes open threats and gets caught probably isn't serious enough to go through with it and is probably just doing it for attention.

thats what i thought too, but i think one of the teachers found this 'list' of his on his computer at school but it seems more like he wanted someone to find it

11-17-2003, 09:21 PM

then kil them first:blah: , i dont blame ya senior year is easy dont **** it up

Honda4trax250x
11-17-2003, 09:22 PM
i could imagine that

hello?
im gonna bomb you
ok
wait dont go
what?
im gonan bomb you 5 more times

lmao, thats pretty much what it was like, we got out of school for most of them, so its fine by me!:blah:

JUSTINcredible
11-17-2003, 09:23 PM
i dunno bout that. would i rather have a crappy job for life or become paralyzed????.....hmmmmm desisions, desisions

if you got shot you would prolly make more money from settlements than you would working your life at BK:p

its probley true but i am joking

blondie69
11-18-2003, 05:07 AM
I really diss-like preps n all....but I would never threat to kill em...:huh

But my school...is out in the sticks...I really don't have to worry bout crap like that...the worst someone could do is like....bring a shot gun or rifle to school or something..and that'd be kinda obvious, lol

LTandRaptorider
11-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
I really diss-like preps n all....but I would never threat to kill em...:huh

But my school...is out in the sticks...I really don't have to worry bout crap like that...the worst someone could do is like....bring a shot gun or rifle to school or something..and that'd be kinda obvious, lol

Is that a gun in your pocket... or you happy to see me?

cody anderson
11-18-2003, 11:49 AM
thats pretty crappy Justin, I think you school should do a lot more than they are.

wilkin250r
11-18-2003, 01:45 PM
On the subject of bomb threats, I'll share my humorous little experience.

When I went to high school we only had 1 bomb threat, and they evacuated us to the football field.

While at the football field, me and a couple buddies of mine took a rope and strung up the school nerd by his feet and hung him from the goalpost. So there he is, dangling a few feet off the ground, and he can't untie himself.

The coolest teacher I've ever known (Mr. Paul) was walking by, and the nerd kid asks for help "Please, Mr. Paul, help me down"

The teacher looks down at him, and keeps on walking!

Finally, the woodshop teacher comes by with his pocketknife and cuts the rope, and just lets the nerd fall to the ground.

I don't agree with bomb threats, but the rest of the day was pretty fun and humorous.

Out_Sider
11-18-2003, 02:00 PM
our school has had some racial problems. like black vs. white kinda thing....and i am of course on the white side. But anyway i dont hate black ppl, but im definatly not friends with them. And there was this big thing like they were gonna try and bann Dixie Outfitter shirts and everything, and not allow any confederate flag mercendise on the school grounds. but they didnt bann it, but there are still fights, but all in all i think its getting better...except when they call us crackers and stuff, and then we call them ******s back....then the fights happen and stuff....i kinda wish sometimes there was a white school and black school...but im sure it will get better one day:rolleyes:

Honda4trax250x
11-18-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
our school has had some racial problems. like black vs. white kinda thing....and i am of course on the white side. But anyway i dont hate black ppl, but im definatly not friends with them. And there was this big thing like they were gonna try and bann Dixie Outfitter shirts and everything, and not allow any confederate flag mercendise on the school grounds. but they didnt bann it, but there are still fights, but all in all i think its getting better...except when they call us crackers and stuff, and then we call them ******s back....then the fights happen and stuff....i kinda wish sometimes there was a white school and black school...but im sure it will get better one day:rolleyes:

wow u guys sound bad*****

:rolleyes: gimme a break

Chanman420q
11-18-2003, 02:50 PM
in our school we get the bomb threats and im sure theres the kids who wanna kill who and what not, but i dought anythings gunna happen. i just laugh at the kids who say there gunna do something, dont say it do it. but im sure thats whats gunna get a kid to actually do something.......:eek2:

prolly the wrong attidude tords it but thats how i feel....:o

markeg192
11-18-2003, 02:53 PM
We had the exact same problem . My son is 15 and about 2 months ago he started coming home and telling me about the Gothic kids making lists and threat and even tore up a couple of cars. I didn't believe him but then it was on the news.
These Kids was running around with APMD (all preps must die) written on thier clothe and arms. Kinda scary but then they started expelling them and brought in some cops to patrol the halls and it's been quiet.

11-18-2003, 02:54 PM
our school has had some racial problems. like black vs. white kinda thing....and i am of course on the white side. But anyway i dont hate black ppl, but im definatly not friends with them. And there was this big thing like they were gonna try and bann Dixie Outfitter shirts and everything, and not allow any confederate flag mercendise on the school grounds. but they didnt bann it, but there are still fights, but all in all i think its getting better...except when they call us crackers and stuff, and then we call them ******s back....then the fights happen and stuff....i kinda wish sometimes there was a white school and black school...but im sure it will get better one day:rolleyes: same here...except we dont have all the issues with banning stuff. i can only talk to 2 black people in my entire school(and theres a lot of them) they are the whitest black people ive ever met, the rest i cant stand, they walk around like they own everything, i stepped on the back of some block chicks heel completely by accident, and she turned around and said :thats my foot you just stepped on" i was very tempted to say "ya, and im about to step on your face as you bit the curb" but i figured it would cause a big problem with the rest of them. i mean no offense by this statement but i think we should bring back salvery for the black people with no respect at all and cant hold jobs..jsut to teach them a lesson that there not better than anyone else by no means, and a few white people that i know could should join em, if i offended anyone here this is how i feel, get over it.

other than that i feel safe...bomb threats or hit lists are realy stupid..i never take em serously....weve had 3 so far..none have even been carried out, so i just laugh

hondafox440
11-18-2003, 03:55 PM
For the most part, except some of those Halloween (goth) kids can get spooky at times.

blondie69
11-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Is that a gun in your pocket... or you happy to see me?

Mistaken...Is that a gun in YOUR pocket? Or are ya jus happy to see me?:blah: I dunno wtf was in my pockets:huh lmao

11-18-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
same here...except we dont have all the issues with banning stuff. i can only talk to 2 black people in my entire school(and theres a lot of them) they are the whitest black people ive ever met, the rest i cant stand, they walk around like they own everything, i stepped on the back of some block chicks heel completely by accident, and she turned around and said :thats my foot you just stepped on" i was very tempted to say "ya, and im about to step on your face as you bit the curb" but i figured it would cause a big problem with the rest of them. i mean no offense by this statement but i think we should bring back salvery for the black people with no respect at all and cant hold jobs..jsut to teach them a lesson that there not better than anyone else by no means, and a few white people that i know could should join em, if i offended anyone here this is how i feel, get over it.

other than that i feel safe...bomb threats or hit lists are realy stupid..i never take em serously....weve had 3 so far..none have even been carried out, so i just laugh

i think if i was her i would of reacted the same way, she has a reason to feel that way look what you think of her:rolleyes:

narrowminded

wilkin250r
11-18-2003, 05:14 PM
This also brings up and interesting topic. We know that racism exists, and many kids learn it from thier parents, and that's just not right.

What about those people that become racist by exposure? Individuals that constantly have bad experiences with people of a certain ethnic background? Who do we point the finger at then?

hondafox440
11-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
What about those people that become racist by exposure? Individuals that constantly have bad experiences with people of a certain ethnic background? Who do we point the finger at then?

The person's own ignorance?

Chanman420q
11-18-2003, 05:21 PM
theres quite a bit of black kids in my school this year, and of course they all stick together, most of them, especially the girls like run around the school scream and think there tuff ****. everytime were talking down the halls u can hear em coming, were all just like greeeeeeeeaaaaaaat here they come:rolleyes:

im friends with a couple black kids, got nothing really against them, hell if the white kids acted the way they did, thinking they were all big thugs an **** id make fun of them as well.

Martin Blair
11-18-2003, 05:25 PM
yes, even if somethign bad ddid happen i still would we have two sros at our school and i dont know of anyone that would do anything, last year we had some guy taht came up to the school treated to commit suicide, the sros took care of him and everyone wss fine.

11-18-2003, 06:13 PM
i think if i was her i would of reacted the same way, she has a reason to feel that way look what you think of her:rolleyes:

narrowminded your right..she should hate me, i could care less what she thinks..i didnt even know her before that..ive seen her in the hallway...never even realy acknowledged her, i dont care what you say, the way she said it, her attitude against just completely pissed me off, and made me dispise her..now if she woulda just turned around and asked me politely to not do it again..i woulda apoligized and went on with my life...but..this is also one of manyyyyyyyy bad experiences that made me not be able to stand them

theres quite a bit of black kids in my school this year, and of course they all stick together, most of them, especially the girls like run around the school scream and think there tuff ****. everytime were talking down the halls u can hear em coming, were all just like greeeeeeeeaaaaaaat here they come exactly, i ahve a bunch of coons runnin around my school freestylen, taken up the whole damn hall wya, talkin loud, walking slow...its just completely stupid...and if you politely ask them to move, or to walk faster they will get an attitude..no matter how politely you ask...nuff said. dont go callen me narrowminded or ignorant, ive had bad experiences with them, nuff said they need to get there asses on the back of the bus and stay their.

EvilJester400EX
11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Mistaken...Is that a gun in YOUR pocket? Or are ya jus happy to see me?:blah: I dunno wtf was in my pockets:huh lmao

Busted water balloon?:eek:

xxg0tn0lifexx
11-18-2003, 06:33 PM
alot of black kids in my school too, i mean alottttttt of em, and i have acouple friends who are black, but most of them are really stupid, freestyling all the time, taking up the wholeeee hallway and there pants down to their ankles and dug rags hanging out of their back pockets, come on now people, i came to school, not a damn ghetto.

just IMO

11-18-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
The person's own ignorance? i beleive you are the ignorant one. If a person feels that way..let them feel that way...i have more than 1 reason to feel the way i do, nuff said. ******s are the ignorants ones

Tommy 17
11-18-2003, 07:31 PM
theres one kid in my school whos black...

he walks around like a hard *** and everytime someone does something to him or a teacher says anything he goes... its because i'm black ain't it... god i hate it...

on the gun topic... i know people who bring gunz to school all the time in their trucks... leave after school and go hunting...

i keep all my hunting stuff in my truck but i leave my bow and knife out... so it onlyt akes me 2 mins to get ready after school...

hondafox440
11-18-2003, 07:58 PM
i beleive you are the ignorant one. If a person feels that way..let them feel that way...i have more than 1 reason to feel the way i do, nuff said. ******s are the ignorants ones

Yea, I'm the ignorant one because you hate a race as a whole because you had some bad expieriences with them. I'm not saying I go make friends with everyone and I don't hate anyone individually, or a group (those homie g wanna be kids crack me up), but I don't hate a whole race because of a few petty incidences. Go ahead and call me racist or ignorant, there is a big difference between hating someones image and hating someone just because their skin is a different color.

2 QuicK
11-18-2003, 08:02 PM
Ya at my school the rules and $hit are ridiculous I won't even get into that but anyway one day when they had the police come in for a random parking lot search and locker search they found some empty shotgun shells in this kids truck. Now everyone knows that this kid is a hardcore hunter. Everyone knows his family are hardcore hunter's too. If I had to describe him it would be a hillbilly kid who like trucks and hunting. But anyways they made a huge deal about it and suspended him for two weeks. I dunno how you guys interpert that but I think it's retarded.

11-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Yea, I'm the ignorant one because you hate a race as a whole because you had some bad expieriences with them. I'm not saying I go make friends with everyone and I don't hate anyone individually, or a group (those homie g wanna be kids crack me up), but I don't hate a whole race because of a few petty incidences. Go ahead and call me racist or ignorant, there is a big difference between hating someones image and hating someone just because their skin is a different color. im only calling you ignorant because you basicaly called me ignorant, i had more the some bad experiences, every day is a bad experience with the black race....and is my school the only school thats like it? no, all the schools around me ar ehte same, some are worse...for the most part there all the same..a few exceptions....what i think is they think that just because our ancetors beat them and made em pick cotton...that we owe them....im done posting in this thread, i hate jsut about all ******s, im never going to change my opinion.

11-18-2003, 08:22 PM
i know more low life white people than i do black, **** white people, your all a bunch of *****

Out_Sider
11-18-2003, 08:23 PM
dayum right...i've had way to many bad experiences w/ niggas and im about sick of it. and then theres the white girls that are all over them and chit, WTF is up w/ white girls datin black dudes, and white dudes wishing they were black??? I'll be dayumed if i'd ever even joke around about wishing i was black. Call me racist or what ever but i'll be dayumed if i'd be friends w/ any of them "africans". Im a redneck and im proud.

and then theres the NAACP....
NIggas across american causing problems

11-18-2003, 08:24 PM
im only calling you ignorant because you basicaly called me ignorant, i had more the some bad experiences, every day is a bad experience with the black race....and is my school the only school thats like it? no, all the schools around me ar ehte same, some are worse...for the most part there all the same..a few exceptions....what i think is they think that just because our ancetors beat them and made em pick cotton...that we owe them....im done posting in this thread, i hate jsut about all ******s, im never going to change my opinion.

who cares the past is the past, its the punk white kid who thinks hes badass becuase of a flag and some gay southern country music and a old chevy pickup is the problem

11-18-2003, 08:25 PM
dayum right...i've had way to many bad experiences w/ niggas and im about sick of it. and then theres the white girls that are all over them and chit, WTF is up w/ white girls datin black dudes, and white dudes wishing they were black??? I'll be dayumed if i'd ever even joke around about wishing i was black. Call me racist or what ever but i'll be dayumed if i'd be friends w/ any of them "africans". Im a redneck and im proud.

i think its safe to say your a ****in idiot

Greg Z
11-18-2003, 08:25 PM
nope i sure dont................... one of my friends is gonna get his *** kicked cuz he tolled some kid thats 2 years older then him that his 10 year old sister is hot lol so now the kid is going balistic and hes like im gonna ****in stab him in the throat and a bunch of **** plus theres a lot of people that are wanna be gangsters that live at the projects that go to my school which I HATE my school has 5 towns that go to the school and 2 out of the 5 towns are like rich areas but the rest are like projects no offence that lives in a ghetto area but I cant stand most of the people that live there because they think there gangstar and they do stupid **** mean while they need a good *** beating

Greg Z
11-18-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by xxg0tn0lifexx
alot of black kids in my school too, i mean alottttttt of em, and i have acouple friends who are black, but most of them are really stupid, freestyling all the time, taking up the wholeeee hallway and there pants down to their ankles and dug rags hanging out of their back pockets, come on now people, i came to school, not a damn ghetto.

just IMO

hey what part of long island do you live on lol I live on long island I get teh same **** my school accepts 5 towns in to my school 2 areas that are rich and the rest are poor *** people that are black and do the same **** and i get embarrased. Im not racist or antying but It might have to do something that im only friends with 2 black people... out of like 900 and tehres like 2000 people in my school

hessianmx111
11-18-2003, 08:31 PM

:eek: holy **** your a ****in idiot man thats plain ignorant there:rolleyes: what makes you think your so much better than any of them, you let some bad experiences with some people make you hate an entire race, i mean thats not a ****in redneck thats some kkk **** there, why do you hate them so much anyway give me one good reason

11-18-2003, 08:31 PM
ggg gggg ggg unit

you guys ever think you camo wearing guys all redneck in your huge *** trucks look the same to them as they do to you wearing baggy pants etc?

Greg Z
11-18-2003, 08:36 PM
I like black people just not ones that think there gangstar that wear doo rags and wear pants down to there knees and talk "ebonix" and think they can kick the **** out of any one and beat up every white boy. Thats what they think in school, cant stand them thoughs types and white people that follow it

TheRedRebel17
11-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Im not going to get into a big agrument here but my expereince with them hasnt been too good..baggy shorts everywhere freestyling everywhere..slow walking..thank god tehre isnt many at our school

11-18-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
I like black people just not ones that think there gangstar that wear doo rags and wear pants down to there knees and talk "ebonix" and think they can kick the **** out of any one and beat up every white boy. Thats what they think in school, cant stand them thoughs types and white people that follow it

yeah but when you think about it they probaly could kick your ***, thats there style so what , why u trippin

Honda4trax250x
11-18-2003, 09:00 PM
i know more low life white people than i do black, **** white people, your all a bunch of *****

i couldnt agree with you more, 75% of today's white genaration are dirtbags, i think most of the people here making racist comments are just trying to sound cool, but really sound like idiots

Greg Z
11-18-2003, 09:06 PM
yeah but when you think about it they probaly could kick your ***, thats there style so what , why u trippin

why im trippin? oh god... I told you why I was trippin...... Nor am I racist I just dont like it.. JUST BECAUSE I Dont like what certain people do if there BLACK or what doesnt mean im racist... God forbid if I say N*GGER in school every teacher will go crazy but if a black person say Cracker no one gives a *****.. Just because ou dont like some one because of what they do and just so happens to be a different color then you doesnt mean your racist Just means you dont like there style its stupid. And that style I dont like most black people are like. Doesnt mean Im racist I dont hate them because there black....

11-18-2003, 09:08 PM
is there any reason you shoudl be offended by cracker?

JUSTINcredible
11-18-2003, 09:17 PM
I honeslty cant stand the confeferate flag and the big lifted trucks with the exhaust you can hear from 5 miles away, i dont exactly understand why you would fly the confederate flag anyways. correct me if im worng but isnt it an oxy moron to fly the confederate flag and the american flag at the same time?? wasnt the confed. flag representing the south trying to split from the north??

Honda4trax250x
11-18-2003, 09:27 PM
I honeslty cant stand the confeferate flag and the big lifted trucks with the exhaust you can hear from 5 miles away, i dont exactly understand why you would fly the confederate flag anyways. correct me if im worng but isnt it an oxy moron to fly the confederate flag and the american flag at the same time?? wasnt the confed. flag representing the south trying to split from the north??

those peoples excuse is "its not a conf. flag its a rebel flag"

like that means $h!t:rolleyes:

TheRedRebel17
11-18-2003, 09:30 PM
People are so uneducated about the confederate flag. It represents southern hospitilitily. It symbolizes our freedom(in a way).
Tak ethis oen kid in 3 of my classes...happens to be black..(cowinadince?)he always says i can whoop you and im gonna beat you up about everything i say..i hate asses like him

Honda4trax250x
11-18-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
It symbolizes our freedom(in a way).

not at all, it symbolized being against the constitution.

the const. gave us freedom!

11-19-2003, 04:59 AM
i couldnt agree with you more, 75% of today's white genaration are dirtbags, i think most of the people here making racist comments are just trying to sound cool, but really sound like idiots call me an idiot, say what you want, but im not syaing this to sound "cool", this is how i realy feel...and im no redneck either.

Pappy
11-19-2003, 11:11 AM
i reckon this would make a good chat room topic but its not needed on the site.

i was taught to treat people like they treat me. and i follow that best i can .....no matter what race you are.