PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - Wisconsin Style

TheX1992
11-17-2003, 08:31 PM
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Wisconsin is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor--Wisconsin Style." The contestants will start in Milwaukee, travel up to Sheboygan, and on to Manitowoc and Green Bay.

Then they will head over to Wausau and up to Rhinelander and Minoqua. From there they will proceed up to Ashland and Superior. Then back down through Rice Lake, Eau Claire, and all the way down to Madison and back over to Milwaukee.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with Illinois license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a vegetarian. Bratwurst clogs your arteries. The Green Bay Packers suck. Go Bears! Cheese is high in cholesterol. Hillary in 2004. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one that makes it back to Milwaukee alive, wins. Good luck to all contestants!

JUSTINcredible
11-17-2003, 08:44 PM
hahahaha:p

foxracingpredat
11-17-2003, 09:05 PM
thats a good one! they should actully do it!
u might want to add something for all the damn politics in madison to complain about!:p

Toadz400
11-17-2003, 09:11 PM
haha, i'm from ashland...and let me tell you...we're a bunch of indians up there (i don't look indian though because of the damn german in me) and we'd freakin' blow those cars to pieces before it even entered the city limits:blah: :devil:

that would seriously be the funniest show to watch, because if anyone made it as far as to ashland...i garuantee you that my dad and i would be up there in a second with a disposable rocket launcher:D

Honda4trax250x
11-17-2003, 09:12 PM
haha thats good

flyin#5
11-17-2003, 09:16 PM
i dont think you would make it 1 mile. lol

btw interesting wisconsin fact i learned today- wisconsin is #1 in the nation for underage drinking:devil:

our signs say "welcome to wisconsin.... enjoy a free 18 pack, *21 and younger only*" :blah:

89'350RX
11-18-2003, 06:04 AM
:D :D :D

Great one !

OCCRA288
11-18-2003, 01:37 PM
LOL

ReconRider25
11-18-2003, 04:24 PM
the past 2 summers kids around here did their own survivor. the first time it was only a week long, the second time i think it was a couple weeks.:p

Glow Plug
11-18-2003, 04:44 PM
lmao that would be awsome :D

wilkin250r
11-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
btw interesting wisconsin fact i learned today- wisconsin is #1 in the nation for underage drinking:devil:

Well, that's a no-brainer. What else are teenagers going to do in Wisconsin? It's not exactly jam-packed with exciting things to do...

TheX1992
11-18-2003, 07:42 PM
i live 2 miles from leinenkugel bruery (only the locals know). we drink, ice fish, drink, race, drink, party, and drink. oh throw some football in there too. what do you expect? we wear slices of cheese on our heads.

Smokin 440
11-20-2003, 10:18 PM
C'mon Wisconsin rocks i wouldn't have it any other way, haha love the survior idea, there'd prob be some drunk redneck wanna be's chasin to volvos in their trucks....:) Do any of u Wi guys know any Xc or woods races around, i know theres one in Neilsville, not sure where else, but i know there has to be some.

Your not from Wisconsin unless u have a beer in your hand:D

foxracingpredat
11-21-2003, 07:29 PM
here was the 2003 wisconsin XC(hare scrambles) series
once they post the 2004 schedule i will post it on here.

2003 Dist.16 Hare Scrambles Schedule

Rick Anschultz, Ref. Rickanschutz@charter.net

Date
Classes
Club/Promoter
May 3
Kids
Norsemen M/C Club
Monticello, MN

May 4
Bikes/Atv's
Norsemen /C Club
Monticello, MN

June 22
Bikes/Atv's
Arkansaw Creek Cycle Club
Arkansaw, WI

July 12
Bikes
Sports and Competition
Denmark, WI

July 13
Atv's
Sports and Competition
Denmark, WI

July 27
Bikes/Atv's
Madison Motorcycle Club
Hixton, WI

Aug. 16
Bikes
Manitowoc Area OHV Club
Maribel, WI

Aug. 17
Atv's
Manitowoc Area OHV Club
Maribel, WI

Aug. 30
Bikes/Atv's
Arkansaw Creek Cycle Club
Arkansaw, WI

Aug. 31
Bikes/Atv's
CMJ Raceway
Hixton, WI

Sept. 20
Bikes
Manitowoc Area OHV Club
Valders, WI

Sept. 21
Atv's
Manitowoc Area OHV Club
Valders, WI

Sept. 27
Bikes/Atv's
Christmas Motorsports
Christmas, MI

Sept. 28
Bikes/Atv's
Pine Ridge Raceway
Athelstane, WI

Oct. 5
Bikes only
Rapid Angels Motorcycle Club
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Oct. 18
Kids/Atv's
Golden Eagles Cycle Club
Mazeppa, MN

Oct. 19
Bikes
Golden Eagles Cycle Club
Mazeppa, MN

also where is NEILSVILlE and what race do they have there??

Smokin 440
11-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Its at the bottom of clark county on hwy 73 the race is on labor day weekend i believe... haven't been there for like 6 year or more though...