PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Weekend!

WEEZIL
11-17-2003, 03:47 PM
how i planned nothing and got everything!

Friday
sister and her boyfriend came in to town. I got news that she was giving me her car for my fifteenth birthday. Its a 92' geo storm GSI needs a few things. pretty nice shape. Actually excellent shape.

Saturday
I went and took my $140 of birthday money up to ski-den and got my K2 ready for the winter. got some burton snow boardin boots, and got some drop snowboarding gloves I went to see my aunt and got to hang out with her at my grand parents house (she has been ill) I got a 30 dolla gift card for amazon.com and i purchaced Huevos 5.
Then my cuz'n steve came over he is 25. he just lost his dad
named Steve.. kick *** guy. insane biker god rest his crazy soul and we hung out

Sunday
Went to daisy town sportsman club with my friend andy. I went skeet shootin' like I have wanted to for the last few months. Then i went to the rifle range and shot his .243 with a $700 leupold 6.5x20 scope and i hit the silluete target at 325yards. needless to say i was pretty geeked! Came home went mountain boarding and took 1 hell of a good biff!
That consisted of me going ahhh..... i would say 20mph down the street. having to bail off my board
hittin the ground. and rolling, flipping, sliding, bouncing.

That concludes my birthday weekend. It could not have kicked too much more ***! pictures of my whip will be up shortly i hope.

ReconRider25
11-17-2003, 04:00 PM
you mean you didnt ride on ur birthday?:huh ....lol