PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Hale wins the East vs. West WORCS shootout

beyer05
11-17-2003, 04:13 AM
Johnny Hale from JH racing in Owasso, OK got 1st and Eichner was 2nd, not sure after that. It was a great race and if anyone has pics, please post them.

OCCRA288
11-17-2003, 08:27 AM
WhooHAH Johnny! Way to go. This is Eric BTW.

FourFiftyFour
11-17-2003, 09:18 AM
Go Johnny! Way to go...representing that Tex-Oma area! ;)

adam250r
11-17-2003, 01:13 PM
1. hale
2. eichner
3. brown
4. ferrell
5. zimmerman

Two guys from the MO series wrapped up titles at the race. Adam Ferrell (me) East Coast Overall Champ. Jason Gudde East coast A champ, National A champ. The track was incredible. If you EVER get the chance to ride Cooperland MX do so. The step-ups and tables are amazing.

eddings
11-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Awesome race Johnny.

Maybe next year someone will be able to make a race of it, as for this year it wasn't even close.

ex kid
11-17-2003, 02:06 PM
are the WORCS races similar to GNCC racing?i dont know to much about them since its all out west.

ROGERS
11-17-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by adam250r
1. hale
2. eichner
.... If you EVER get the chance to ride Cooperland MX do so. The step-ups and tables are amazing.

Don't count on EVER having a chance to ride this track unless it is this race. Cooperland is an anti-quad track and proud of it.

However I must agree it is an awesome track. The race was very exciting. Jonny pulled the win off by a good margin even though he had to stop 3 or 4 times more than D.E. for gas.

Doug who?
Roll what?j/k ha!

Since Chris won't toot his own horn, I should let everyone know that he got 9th in the pro class. I'm sure it would have been better, but some moron decided to roll one of the jumps in the middle lane and stalled underneath him (Beyer05). Overall though it was a great afternoon. Sucks to be without a ride though:(

Later

beyer05
11-18-2003, 03:37 AM
Thanks Rogers. I did get 9th in the pro class, but was running up closer to the front until I landed on the guy that stalled his bike on the landing. I hope he is alright if he is reading this. It sure scared the he!! out of me! Next year I want a top 5 or better and my bike won't be 52 inches wide either. Well, I had a blast anyway and will be back next year.

OCCRA288
11-19-2003, 12:50 PM
Congrats Chris!

Also Josh is extremely right about The new owner of Cooperland being ANTI-QUAD and PROUD. I'm not a big fan of him.

quadnice
11-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Sounds like our Millville, MN track. We did have a WORCS there this season.
But this guy is ANTI-anything except Nationals coming to town. For him, it seems it's either BIG $$$ or no races at all. Heck, we cannot even practice @ all on the track. The bikes though, they can do laps to practice for the following day, EVEN if it means the quads will be running later than scheduled. (Like 2 hours @ this years WORCS)
This is the nicest track that I have ever ridden, & was rumored to have a National GNC event this year,
but no go:mad:

outacontrol31
11-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey way to fo johnny great job at the race, hope to see ya wuppin up on the pro class at village creek in a couple of weeks, see ya thier

beyer05
11-20-2003, 03:22 AM
Go here and start at about page 41 on the pics. Johnny is #16, Eichner is #1, and I am #25.

http://www.motocrossok.com/MXMain.aspx?Layout=PicPhoto&FromPage=PicMenu&Param1=44&Param2=67176&Param3=