PDA

View Full Version : My new website

dirtmomma
11-16-2003, 05:28 PM
Well once again I was having trouble w/ the website I had it's still up but I made a new one up today let me know what ya think if ya visit it, it's still in the works,I don't have a couple pages done yet. I hopefully am going to be updating it after each race so keep checking back THANKS:D
Guess you need the address huh:rolleyes:

www.sandvigracing.tripod.com/

Woodsrider
11-16-2003, 05:29 PM
MT yer pms and post a link to the site;)

blondie69
11-16-2003, 05:31 PM
Tripod sites don't use www. at the 1st of em, its just http://blahblahblah.tripod.com

Heres the correct one for your site..

http://sandvigracing.tripod.com

There ya go
:)

blondie69
11-16-2003, 05:33 PM
Oh and btw, lookin good:D

dirtmomma
11-16-2003, 07:48 PM
OOPPSS Thanks Teegan:D I'm a newbie can ya tell LOL

blondie69
11-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
OOPPSS Thanks Teegan:D I'm a newbie can ya tell LOL

No prob:)

JOEX
11-16-2003, 08:25 PM
Looks good Kym:macho

I still have that package to send you. It's a 2'x3' + laminated aerial photograph (from space) of the Puget Sound area that I came across. As soon as I find a tube to put it in i'll send it out.

Joe

sly400ex
11-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Cool site:cool: ...and thanks for helping out Tegan!;)

QuadJunkies
11-17-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well once again I was having trouble w/ the website I had it's still up but I made a new one up today let me know what ya think if ya visit it, it's still in the works,I don't have a couple pages done yet. I hopefully am going to be updating it after each race so keep checking back THANKS:D
Guess you need the address huh:rolleyes:

www.sandvigracing.tripod.com/ LOOKIN GOOD!!!!:macho :cool: . I was wondering, how hard it is to make ?? You need to have someone take some pics of your winter series and add it in there!!I would like a personal site of my own,are you able to put very many pics on it? Ive never done one myself before. Ive got over 1500 pics to chose from to put on it.....hehe:D

dirtmomma
11-17-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOOKIN GOOD!!!!:macho :cool: . I was wondering, how hard it is to make ?? You need to have someone take some pics of your winter series and add it in there!!I would like a personal site of my own,are you able to put very many pics on it? Ive never done one myself before. Ive got over 1500 pics to chose from to put on it.....hehe:D

THANKS everyone!! Hey Tina if I can do it ANYONE can LOL. It is very easy to do they have different templates that you can choose from then you just add you stuff in!! Yeah I'm leaving the picture page open so I can add current racing pics, I will start ading them proabably after next weekends race I should be able to get some pics of us all then. And I'm ging to take my digi cam since I found the batteries & charger for it:rolleyes: so I can take some pics in the pits of different quads I like.

JOEX that's cool, sounds like a neat pic!! thanks;) So has anyone seen & wanted to buy some of them shock covers?? hehehe
I STILL HAVE THEM FOR SALE & NOW I HAVE BLACK,RED,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN,WHITE!!! $20 shipped(plain) for EXRIDERS!!!!! :D :D