PDA

View Full Version : C&D Rims and Beadlocks question

2001400ex
11-16-2003, 04:17 PM
I was just looking at C&D's site because I am looking for rims with beadlocks (http://www.cdracingonline.com/id35.htm) I have a question that maybe someone else can answer, because I am confused as hell looking at all these different choices since I don't know too much about the weight, and strength and whatever else you need to know about rims. I know that I am going to get 2 rims with beadlocks for my back tires. I want a black inside, with either a red outside on the beadlock itself, or all black through the whole rim and beadlock, and for the front tires I want to get the "T9 Edge Wheel" down at the bottom of the page where the ITP rims are in all black. If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it, because I am lost...

I have ITP Holeshot XC's, my tire sizes are:

Front - AT 22 x 7 - 10
Back - AT 20 X 11 -9

The problem is, I have no idea how to read that bottom chart where the T9 Edge Wheel section is, and the T9 Beadlock wheel section is. I am looking at the sizes and the biggest it goes up to is 10x10? I don't know! The more I look at the chart the more it's confusing the hell out of me...if someone could help me find the right rims on that page I'd really appreciate it, thanks.:rolleyes:

BigAl
11-16-2003, 04:34 PM
you want 10x5 fronts.
The offset is personal opinion, 3+2 will make your front end a little wider than stock.
4+1 will be slightly narrower than stock.

9x9 on the rear.

the first number is wheel diameter. that corresponds to the last number on your tire size.

the second number on the wheel is width, and you don't really have much choice there.

2001400ex
11-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Thanks so much! Can I make my back 3+2 also? How does that work? I'd like to make both my back and front end a little bit wider then stock. Thanks!!:D

BigAl
11-16-2003, 04:52 PM
usually rear wheels are 4+5 in 9 inch.
and 3+5 in 8 inch.

that is the same as stock basically, and I don't know of any other choices for rear offset.

bradley300
11-16-2003, 05:00 PM
if you want your reas wider, order them for a cannondale

wheel offsets work like this-3+2 means the inside of the wheel (closest to a-arms) is 3 inches deep, outside is 2 inches deep.

stock honda wheels are 3.5+1.5

2001400ex
11-16-2003, 05:04 PM
Ok thanks A LOT for your help guys!