PDA

View Full Version : My review on the Tech 6 boots

Silverfox@C&DRacing
11-16-2003, 02:14 PM
I recieved my Tech 6 boots on 11-14-03 I got a black size 7 (I wear an 8 to 8 1/2 in womens shoes) and I used them the same day. I wear a regular sock and then a mx sock over that when I first put them on I was very impressed, fit like a glove. I thought they might have been too small since I am use to my thor t10 boots that I bought in 99 or 00 they were kind of sloppy on my foot still a great boot but a big difference in feel between the 2. The Tech boots are pretty stiff when you first put them on but break in pretty quick.

The tech boots have a very stiff ankle and shin support which allowed me to transfer my weight back much more effectively. Which makes high speed whoop sections much more enjoyable :D

The buckles are easy to adjust, plus you can get replacement parts for the boots.

All in All I am very impressed with the Alpinestar Tech 6 boots and for the price that they are selling for now you can't go wrong.

toby400ex
11-16-2003, 02:24 PM
I love my tech 6 boots, and theyre about 3 years old now. Im happy my feet havent grown cuz i love these boots.

F-16Guy
11-18-2003, 11:05 AM
Best non bolt-on investment I've made yet!