PDA

View Full Version : Foot Peg Extenenders

Honda Guy
02-11-2002, 04:11 PM
In the march 02 dirtwheels they have a race ready raptor and I noticed it had really cool foot peg extenders does anyone know who makes those(the same ones on the raptor) And if they make them for a 400EX.

NVR2L8
02-11-2002, 11:46 PM
I haven't seen the picture of the Raptor in Dirtwheels, but James Lucky sells foot peg extenders for the 400EX. The JL pegs bolt to the existing peg (you have to drill holes to bolt them on), and they're angled slightly upwards. Check out the online catalog at www.jlatvproducts.com to see what I'm talking about.

Quadfather
02-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Nac's also sells them. $14.95. Any ATV mag usually has one of their advertisements.

I ordered from Nac's the other day. I believe they write your order down with a chisel and stone, as it took them about twenty minutes to take an order for three items.

I recieved it three days later, so this is not a slam, just an observation.

NJ300ex
02-12-2002, 03:50 PM
I think those are the alba extenders on that raptor. They had them on the alba ds650 that atv sport did a story on. Alba doesn't make anything for Honda so you can't get them but you can certainly make them. All they are is a little piece of round metal bent and angled upward welded on to the peg.