PDA

View Full Version : All you Kasea owners, I want feed back.

Woodsrider
11-15-2003, 08:24 PM
good and bad, let's have it. I am looking at getting two 90cc skyhawks in the morning for $2800. One is a 02 and the other is an 03. 90 day warranty on both. I talked to three dealers and one former dealer and got 50/50 feedback. So now I am asking those of you who own them.

dirtmomma
11-15-2003, 09:01 PM
Sounds like a deal to me it's about time you buy them kids a quad LOL just kidding :) We looked at the Kasea 50 for our little guy but decided to go w/ the LEM cuz it's a good lil' racer( & granpa & grama bought it LOL) BUT so are the Kasea's!! QJ has a Kasea I think, she likes hers. I told the hubby if we get anohter mini I'd like to get a Kasea w/ a Hetrick kit in it:cool: Good luck & when your ready to take em riding let us know maybe we can hook up again. Is the wife getting one too;)

Woodsrider
11-15-2003, 09:52 PM
LOL, no I still cant get the wife to get on one. But I figure that sooner or later she will succum to the force and learn to ride:D
I almost had her on my old mini trail 50 one day this summer but then the kids directed her attention elsewhere and she never did do it.
I couldn't find any LEMs to look at and all the big name quads have NO suspension and a big price tag. The Kasea is the same engine and frame as the Polaris minis. Only difference was the palstic, shocks and tires. The polaris has some nice rear tires on it, but no suspension travel.

dirtmomma
11-16-2003, 08:02 AM
Couldn't find ANY LEMS???? Thats a bummer cuz they do have the best mini suspension even better than our TRX90!! Hummmm I'm trying to think who might have one?? You could go to LEMUSA.com I think thats what it is & see all the specs & find a dealer here. We got ours @ Lynnwood Motoplex but they were quitting selling them cuz they took on some other wierd brand. Good luck!! BTW the LEMS go for about $1500 each which I didn't think was that bad.

dirtmomma
11-16-2003, 08:06 AM
OOOHHH Looky I just found this info, webstie is www.lemmotorusa.com
Here's some local dealers too:
NORTHWEST ATV BELLINGHAM (360) 398-9360
LYNNWOOD MOTOPLEX LYNNWOOD (425) 774-0505
M/C WORKS OF RENTON RENTON (425) 226-2928
M/S UNLIMTD OF SPOKANE SPOKANE (509) 893-0491

Woodsrider
11-16-2003, 10:52 AM
Wow I have to say that those are pretty cool looking. But those are only 50cc =/ The kasea 90cc had the same suspension specs as those and looks just like the 400EX. But I couldnt find a red one, just blue and yellow. The two we are going to go pick up this morning are blue.

I couldnt beleive the difference in suspension compared to the big name japanese quads. Nobody even comes close.

dirtmomma
11-16-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Wow I have to say that those are pretty cool looking. But those are only 50cc =/ The kasea 90cc had the same suspension specs as those and looks just like the 400EX. But I couldnt find a red one, just blue and yellow. The two we are going to go pick up this morning are blue.

I couldnt beleive the difference in suspension compared to the big name japanese quads. Nobody even comes close. right on if the suspension is the same I would go w/ the Kasea then!! Are they for Christmas presents??? Or do they get them before??

QuadJunkies
11-20-2003, 12:26 AM
So now that you have those Kaseas........Are you gonna cut the fenders????:blah: :D hehe.........

Woodsrider
11-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Are they for Christmas presents??? Or do they get them before??

Hell no! They have to wait! Beleive me its worse for me.;)

So now that you have those Kaseas........Are you gonna cut the fenders????

Nope. I dont have mine cut either. Too wet where I ride for that.
But new graphics are already in the works.:D

dirtmomma
11-21-2003, 07:26 AM
[i]
Nope. I dont have mine cut either. Too wet where I ride for that.
But new graphics are already in the works.:D [/B]
SISSY :eek: ;) HAHAHA J/P ;)

Woodsrider
11-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
SISSY :eek: ;) HAHAHA J/P ;)

Scratching head.. I seem to recall both yours and Rons quads having fenders:huh

dirtmomma
11-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Scratching head.. I seem to recall both yours and Rons quads having fenders:huh
LOL LOL ummmm NOT mine but YES Ron's does......must be a guy thing hehe j/k I cut them babies off about a week after I got it & haven't missed them since:D My front end is wide enough that the dirt & water go right by me:blah:

Woodsrider
11-21-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
LOL LOL ummmm NOT mine but YES Ron's does......must be a guy thing hehe j/k I cut them babies off about a week after I got it & haven't missed them since:D

Oh.... Thats right! you dont go fast enough to throw mud off of the front tires:devil: J/P

Hey where you racing at this weekend?

QuadJunkies
11-21-2003, 07:57 PM
Oh.... Thats right! you dont go fast enough to throw mud off of the front tires:devil: J/P

Hey where you racing at this weekend? :eek: DOH....... lol.....

dirtmomma
11-22-2003, 08:48 AM

Hey where you racing at this weekend?

:eek: :eek: OUCH that hurts!! We are racing at Monroe!! You should come on down!!!! It ought to be interesting cuz my pit man broke his toe last night now he can barely walk:grr: :eek: always fun to see a man crawl on his knee's ROFLMAO!!!