PDA

View Full Version : all you gun nuts!!

cudaman
11-14-2003, 08:00 PM
well im really interested in guns. i have shot a few( sks, pump 12 gauge, double barrel 12 gauge, sawed off break barrel 12, a 22 and a .38. i am really interested in getting a gun, and i want something with power. a .22 def isnt gonna cut it. i like the power fo a shotgun and the rounds are cheap but what would you guys(or girls lol) recommend for a good gun. not hardly any hunting mostly just target practice. well what do you think?? also i only want to spend around 300-400 dollars, some slight flexability on that if its worth it. lemme here your ideas also no handguns cause im not 21

Woodsrider
11-14-2003, 08:15 PM
Hmmmm........ guns that are okay to have in Kalifornia. Gee I dont think there are any guns that are fun to shoot that you can still legally posess in Kalifornia. But maybe the new govenor will change things.

An SKS is pretty cheap and there are lots of mods available(most of which arent legal in Kali). and rounds can be had for under $100 per 1000rnd case.
For a hand gun I would say either the 454 cassull(sp) or the 454 raging bull by tuarus ( I have one and it rocks)

yzrider04
11-14-2003, 08:23 PM
i got a 270 Remington...I deer hunt with it but if you like to shoot long range it would be a good gun for you.....also it kicks alittle bit...

Pappy
11-14-2003, 08:41 PM
for accuracy in your price range....there are several single shot rifles available in .223. with a decent scope they are a blast to shoot and inexpensive

Narly R
11-14-2003, 08:52 PM
I have a Remington 30-06 its my huntin rifle. Then i have a 20 guge and some 22's to mess around with...

For a target rifle you want a smaler gun, like a 223 or 222 Im not shure how they are though never tried target shootin...:ermm:

Quadfather
11-14-2003, 08:57 PM
You can get a Savage with scope combo in just about any caliber you want for around $350.

If you're just plinking, or some light varmint hunting, you can't beat a .17 caliber.

If you want a little more ooomph, a .223, or 6mm, or a .243

If you want to crush groundhogs at 400 yards, a .22/250

Like Pappy said, you can buy a nice New England Firearms single shot, in just about any caliber, for around $200, and throw a scope on it.

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Hmmm... I think most semi-autos are not allowed for you in California. Otherwise, like soggyrider said, the SKS is a good weapon for the money, and ammo is cheap. AK's aren't that expensive anymore. I've had a couple SKS in the past, and AK's, which I still have. I'd rather have the AK. I think you're probably looking for a bolt-action rifle, will you do strictly target shooting, and what range? Any varmint shooting? 22-250 would be a good choice. In the .30 caliber class, I like the .308. I have a .308 target rifle, you can shoot it all day without being bothered by recoil. Ruger Model 77 rifles are nice, they have a Mauser type action with controlled feed. Decent price, good company to deal with. Scope rings come with the rifle, if you later get a larger diameter scope that require higher rings, send them your old ones and they'll send the new ones... free of charge! If you're serious on target shooting, spend as much as you can on a scope. A good quality scope makes a big difference. Do research in magazines and on-line. Have fun with your new rifle, and please, practice safety! Wear shooting glasses, and hearing protection. Keep your weapon pointed downrange, loaded only when ready to fire. It's very annoying watching somebody walk up to the firing line with a loaded weapon and the barrel pointed everywhere but at the target. :grr:

SGA
11-14-2003, 11:37 PM
I,ve shot alot of guns, owned a pile too. You cant beat a 12 gauge pump for all around fun. Packs a kick, and you can use it for bird hunting, deer hunting, its even fun to shoot targets at the range. My rifle of choice for deer hunting is a Remington .270 Bolt action. A .243 is a good rifle also. 30.06's are very popular also. Smaller caliber rifles are better at the range, they dont kick much, and the ammo is reasonable.
You can find some good deals on used guns.
My bro in law has a ak-47. Now, thats fun with the big clip loaded up:blah:

cudaman
11-15-2003, 02:07 AM
i would like to have something semi auto. and i am also not worried about it being legal. i mean i am but if its something nic that i want ill get it. anway i will prob do some small game stuff. mostly shootin at crap we set out :) also i want a kick. i like having the power(is that weird lol) what about a 10 gauge shotgun, ive never shot one but what are your thoughts about them. anway, ive heard .308 are narly. i was thinkin about a .308(cept rounds are expensive) and also a 30-6. but i would like somthing semi auto if its anything but a shotgun, pump is fine for that. anyway keep them coming i need all the options i can get. thanks

ewalker302
11-15-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by cudaman
i would like to have something semi auto. and i am also not worried about it being legal.

I could care less, but for your own sake you need to stay legal.

Just a heads up but weapons violations (like a shotgun under the legal length) ARE felonys nationwide & not taken lightly by the cops.

They stop slapping you on the wrist when it comes to guns.

:bandit:

Guy400
11-15-2003, 05:14 AM
Remington Model 700 7mm Ultra Mag with muzzle brake. Deadly accurate, even at the 300 yard mark.

I'll have to get some pics but my father just bought an original Springfield 1903 used in WWI, a .25 pistol and a SKS for $100 each. My dad's friend's grandfather (follow me?:D) just died and had these guns in the house and wanted to get rid of them.

Anyway, here's the 7mm.

TRX250X
11-15-2003, 07:49 AM
I have a couple of Mini-14's. Great gun for playing or some varmint hunting. It's a semi auto .223 caliber. Cheap to shoot and an easy gun to take care of.

Quadfather
11-15-2003, 08:06 AM
By all means, stay legal when it comes to firearms.

If you're looking for something besides a .22, get a bolt action rifle. They're usually a tad bit heavier, and give less recoil. Sure, it's fun to walk to the woods/range, and burn up 1000 rounds of ammo in ten minutes, but it gets old, and expensive, unless you have an endless supply of free ammo.

10 guage shotguns are expensive to shoot, and kick like a mule. You'd do just as well buying a Remington 870 magnum pump, which will accept a 3 1/2" shell.

I just bought a Ruger 77/17 .17 caliber rifle that is amazingly accurate, and a ball to shoot. Ten bucks for 50 rounds of ammunition.

brian
11-15-2003, 08:22 AM
so you like shotguns?

you'll like this then, a buddy of mine an AK-47 in 12GA. it's semi only, but it was made by the same people that make the ak's(in russia). the gun shop near me has the same gun only it's in .410

LTandRaptorider
11-15-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by js52589
my brother has a .300, I enjoy shooting that, also AK's are great fun :D he has a friend thats really big into guns lol so I go out there and shoot with them every once in a while, also looking into a savage .17 for some squirrels/plinking :blah: also you might think a kick and feeling the power sounds nice but you will get tired of that quick ;)

He's absolutely right about getting kicked by recoil. Gets old real quick, you start anticipating the shot, and forceful slam into your shoulder, and there goes accuracy out the window. Sounds like you're more in to plinking than serious target shooting. I also have an AR-15, which is my favorite semi-auto. They are an expensive rifle, expect to pay $600 and up. Ammo is fairly cheap, about $100 at some shops for 1,000 rounds. It's an accurate and shooter friendly weapon. Purchased with a flattop receiver, you can put a variety of optics on it. It's great for target shooting and varmint hunting. The Mini 14, firing the same round- .223 is a little cheaper, but still a nice rifle. Whatever you get, I also advise staying within the law. Or be extremely careful... ;)

Bad Habit
11-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I also have an AR-15, which is my favorite semi-auto. They are an expensive rifle, expect to pay $600 and up. Ammo is fairly cheap, about $100 at some shops for 1,000 rounds. It's an accurate and shooter friendly weapon. Purchased with a flattop receiver, you can put a variety of optics on it. It's great for target shooting and varmint hunting.

A man that shares my love.:D I've seen used pre-ban AR's selling for around $1300 near me. Then the Colt pre-bans, forget about it. I'm sooooooo glad I grabbed up one of the last pre-ban receivers literally weeks before the ban went into affect way back. I've got right around $600 in my A2 so I can honestly tell the wife it was a wise investment to build this one.;)

LTandRaptorider
11-15-2003, 01:39 PM
yeah, that was one thing the crime bill did; drive up the price of pre-bans! I have a pre-ban A1. I've since rebarreled it with a 1 in 9 twist to use heavier bullets, and round handguards. I still have the triangular handguards, and 1 in 12 twist barrel. I must admit I didn't notice much difference with the heavier barrel, the light barrel had good accuracy. Just can't put much sling pressure on them, easier to deflect the barrel. The next weapon I'm saving up for is the M1A, civilian version of the M-14. Those things can be a handful to control on full auto (M-14) but I really like the M1A for target shooting. I did have a really nice M-1 Garand, re-barreled for .308. I sold it :( because I shoot left handed, and every round ejected in to my face. The AR isn't bad, every now and then when firing from the prone position an empty would roll down my collar, but that just tests your mettle! The AK throws them forward enough as not to be a problem. My favorite has always been the "Black Rifle", though. Yes, they require more attention, and prone to jamming if not taken care of, but a 55 grain bullet fired out of the older slower twist barrels really do some damage! :devil:

SGA
11-16-2003, 12:55 AM
I agree 110% about the recoil getting old. Dont get me wrong, its fun to shoot a gun that packs a recoil, but that gets old fast. I enjoy the smaller calibers much better.
One thing that really surprised me is the first time I shot modern military semi/auto rifle. AK's, etc. They kick very little. You can shoot them with one hand all day.
Has anyone here ever shot a true big bore rifle? .416 Rem. Mag, .458 Win. Mag, .470 Nitro :eek: (elephant guns). They will roll you over in a backwards flip (I'm not kidding) and bruise your shoulder all kinds of weird colors. Fun to shoot once, just once.
Heres a good gun site.
http://www.chuckhawks.com/index2.guns.htm

LTandRaptorider
11-16-2003, 08:53 AM
The buffer/recoil spring take most of the kick out. The largest rifle I've fired is the .338 magnum... that will remind you to hold it tight to your shoulder! ;)

cudaman
11-16-2003, 12:47 PM
well the whole thing about the illegal would only be if i wanted a handgun. since im under 21. u dont plan on getting an illegal rifle. also im askin all these weird(sometimes stupid questions) just cause i dont know and would like to find out. thanks for ll the comments. the whole kick thing isnt that big of a deal to have. i just like to know i have a real rifle in my hand instead of a pellet gun. thats just what im going for. anway. that 7mm looked pretty nice. how much do once of those run, and what are the ammo prices. also anyone else have any ideas that would be great. pics are also nice to guys :)

i would also like to have a ar-15 does anyone else ahve any info on these. and if they are legal in california??

Bad Habit
11-16-2003, 12:49 PM
I'm with you guys on the recoil issue. I'd be willing to bet that those of us that automatically think of the recoil factor are beyond the early 20 and invincible age range.:D Me and my buddy used to love shooting his .458wm when we were younger but now I shudder to think of shooting it. Getting older, what a ****** huh? I'm considering trading off my .338wm for a .338RUM and it will be my first rifle with a muzzle brake. These "new" rifle rounds based on the .404 case really snap you back.

VIC
11-16-2003, 12:52 PM
I doubt that the AR-15 is legal in CA

cudaman
11-16-2003, 01:04 PM
well, it looks like i can get a diff reciever for the ar15, and it makes it legal in cali.

airheadedduner
11-16-2003, 02:36 PM
ive heard .308 are narly. i was thinkin about a .308(cept rounds are expensive)
One of my firends has a .308 and likes it a lot.
I am not sure if it is legal in cali but my other friend has a G3 made by H&K. It is a .308 semi-auto rifle. Lots of fun, hardly kicks, acurate, but loud as hell. It don't like cheap rounds either.

LTandRaptorider
11-16-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
One of my firends has a .308 and likes it a lot.
I am not sure if it is legal in cali but my other friend has a G3 made by H&K. It is a .308 semi-auto rifle. Lots of fun, hardly kicks, acurate, but loud as hell. It don't like cheap rounds either.

The G3, which is the military designation for the HK-91, is a great weapon. I'm not positive on this issue, but I thought all semi-auto rifles were banned in Cali. The .308 cartidge even in a bolt action is fairly tame, which is why it's popular in target shooting. Along with .30 caliber having a flat trajectory.

Decide on what type of shooting you want to do, do some research, and have fun with whatever you decide on. Later on you can get into re-loading.

MITrail400EX
12-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Well, beings you are blessed with living in the Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia under the rule of the Governator, you might be able to get less strict gun laws in the next few years. However, if you still want to stick to legal, you might want to check out joining the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program). Alot of local clubs are under sponsership from the CMP and a few even have youth shooting programs in which you can get discounted rifles and ammo. You can get one of the finest shooting/hunting/competition rifles ever made for about $400 through the CMP. The rifle I'm talking about is the M1 Garand. It's usually chambered in 30-06 so ammo is cheap and easy to find. Parts are all over the internet for these rifles and they are usually also cheap. Plus, if you can get over the whole issue with the bolt slamming forward and eating your thumb, then it really is a reliable, easy to use rifle. It's very accurate and can be taken almost completely apart with no tools whatsoever. Another bonus, is that if you buy a Garand through CMP, own it and compete with it for 2 years, then they sign full ownership over to you. So you can turn around and sell your $400 rifle for around $700. Aside from the M1, if the shooting club you join has a high-power competition class, then you also qualify to buy an AR-15 from them. Whatever you decide, remember that when they come to take away your guns, give them the bullets first!

LTandRaptorider
12-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Yep, the Garand is a fine rifle, wish I still had mine. It was re-barreled for .308. I never had a problem with 'M1 thumb'. Just keep a hand over the charging handle when seating the clip. That was the only drawback with that weapon, the eight round clip.

12-02-2003, 01:58 PM
I have been around guns all of my life and i really like the Winchester 308 it has alot of power and good for long distance :p :)

XANDADA
12-02-2003, 02:05 PM
For a cheap to buy gun and cheap to buy rounds ya can't go wrong with a 7.62x39 sks. Packs a punch, cheap, easy to find, fun, accurate.......

1000 rounds for $80 delivered from cheaper than dirt. If you have a little extra money to throw down look at a bushmaster .223

MITrail400EX - I've been saying I wanted to do the cmp for years now but just never got around to it, a lot of my friends do it and have a blast...

WEEZIL
12-02-2003, 02:16 PM
WOW.. sweet. hey i HAVE TO WARN YOU if you are going to buy a gun.. you wont be able to stop.. no matter the will power you have. I am 15 and i own 2 guns. I have a high standard .22 revolver nicle plated.. and i own an remington 870 shotgun with a 2 3/4 mag i STRONGLY reccomend that to you.. Tonight I am going to buy a yougoslovian SKS they arent the best SKS but for 150 bucks you cant beat it for plinking. Another gun i strogly reccomend is a .243 with a scope awesomeness!

MOFO
12-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Yep, my hunting rifle is a .243 with a Leupold 4x12 scope... I love that rifle. I also have a 870 12 gauge, Russian SKS & a Glock 23 (.40). I'm workin on my old man to get one of his .357 revolvers... :devil:

MITrail400EX
12-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Oh yeah, if you ever get the chance to meet and shoot with someone who has a Class 3 FFL (unrestricted license, read: can buy and sell full auto), DO IT. A good friend of mine is a gun collector/ dealer with a Class 3. He owns several "novelty" guns that would normally be quite illegal. The ones I've held include:
Full Auto M16
Kalashnakov AKM (what you think is an AK-47 is probably really an AKM)
Barrett BMG50 (I shot this once. Never again. My arm didn't stop hurting for 3 days)
John Stemple SMG
Thompson 1938A "Tommy Gun"
Glock 18C (full automatic 9mm pistol with a 30 rd. clip)
And for fun, he has what the ATF classifies as a Destructive Device, he's got an old 20mm trailer mounted cannon that he blows off every now and then for fun. Usually its just a show blank that he'll shoot off like for holidays, but sometimes if he's feeling up to it, he has a few flares that he can put in it.
The guy is really cool, not to mention well armed. If the proverbial sh*t hits the fan, I'm stopping by his place first to grab some gear!

XANDADA
12-02-2003, 02:46 PM
bmg50!:devil:

MITrail400EX
12-02-2003, 03:06 PM
I didn't stutter.... j/k

Yeah, at first I didn't think he'd actually shoot that thing. From what he says, the military uses that thing to punch holes in armored vehicles. He shot an empty 20lb propane tank with it and nearly blew the thing in half. Then he let me shoot it. I don't think I even hit the ground anywhere near it. Thank god for lots of land in the middle of nowhere.

Bad Habit
12-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by MITrail400EX
I didn't stutter.... j/k

Yeah, at first I didn't think he'd actually shoot that thing. From what he says, the military uses that thing to punch holes in armored vehicles. He shot an empty 20lb propane tank with it and nearly blew the thing in half. Then he let me shoot it. I don't think I even hit the ground anywhere near it. Thank god for lots of land in the middle of nowhere.

The military has also used the 50 for "softer" targets. The legendary Carlos Hathcock has a confirmed kill at 2500 yards. That's right, nearly a mile and a half.:eek:

Dan_Guetter
12-02-2003, 06:40 PM
if you like guns, buy HUEVOS 6

you won't be dissapointed!

Tommy 17
12-02-2003, 06:49 PM
22-250 or a .223 or .243 is a good starter rifle...

i use a burden 6ppc custome built target rifle with 40x leupold scope... don't piss me off under 1,000 yds:D

my other ground hog gun is a remington 700 22-250 heavy fluted barrel... 36x weaver scope

deer rifle is a browning a-bolt 2 stainless stalker with a boss .270

other new toy deer rifle is a remington model 7 300 short action ultra mag (piece of freakin junk)

both my deer rifles have leupold 3x9 scopes...

Bad Habit
12-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
other new toy deer rifle is a remington model 7 300 short action ultra mag (piece of freakin junk)

Tommy, what's junk, the 7 or the 300SRUM round? Is the gun malfunctioning or will it just not shoot for *****?

310Rduner
12-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Here's the gun site I got to all the time, awesome site. http://world.guns.ru/

LTandRaptorider
12-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
The military has also used the 50 for "softer" targets. The legendary Carlos Hathcock has a confirmed kill at 2500 yards. That's right, nearly a mile and a half.:eek:

Yep, the Barrett .50 is an interdiction weapon. Can be used on soft targets, typically used on vehicles.

And you are correct about Gunny Hathcock, he used a Browning M2 .50 machine gun to make that kill. The BMG has a slow enough rate of fire, that with a touch of the butterfly trigger, you can fire single shots. This was what he did. He mounted his Unertl scope (his custom mount) on the Browning, sighted it in at 2,000 yards, and waited. It was a young Vietnamese loaded down with AK's on a bicycle... ;)

Tommy 17
12-02-2003, 09:09 PM
Tommy, what's junk, the 7 or the 300SRUM round? Is the gun malfunctioning or will it just not shoot for *****?

i think i just got a bad gun, we think the neck is very tight on it and its showing high pressure on every case after we fire it... i'm 4 grains under max in powder right now and its still showing high pressure marks, i've had the gun a lil over 2 weeks now and my dad and i have shot it pretty much everyday tryin things, if u would know my dad and his gunz u'd understand... a 1/2 inch group at 100yds is 2 big... the 300saum is puttin about 1.5 inch group right now... the speed we are gettin over the cronograph(SP?) is amazing... right around 3300fps with 4 grains under... i've heard of someone getting 3580fps:eek2: my .270 is only 2950fps...

also the gun is just plain 2 small... a model 7 was the wrong gun to pick... 5 shots i can't feel my shoulder:mad: i really liked my moms model 7 in a 7mm08 so i got it in the 300 saum... biggest mistake... i'm already lookin forward to gettin rid of it and mayb pickin up a .270 wsm:macho

Tommy 17
12-02-2003, 09:13 PM
also i forgot to add the bedding from the factory was junk... this could be the reason for the big group... my dads gonna pillar bed it or something he said... see if that helps... if not its gone

Bad Habit
12-02-2003, 09:47 PM
also i forgot to add the bedding from the factory was junk... this could be the reason for the big group... my dads gonna pillar bed it or something he said... see if that helps... if not its gone

This would be my guess. My experience with Rem 700's (never had a 7) has always been good. I've always glass bedded and free floated the barrel of every one I've owned though. I've got an ADL 30-06 with a Bell & Carlson stock that will shoot 3/4" groups all day with plain old Winchester Super X 150gr. I can't get handloads to do better. It frustrates me and amazes me at the same time everytime I try to find a handload to better it.

cudaman
12-02-2003, 10:16 PM
This would be my guess. My experience with Rem 700's (never had a 7) has always been good. I've always glass bedded and free floated the barrel of every one I've owned though. I've got an ADL 30-06 with a Bell & Carlson stock that will shoot 3/4" groups all day with plain old Winchester Super X 150gr. I can't get handloads to do better. It frustrates me and amazes me at the same time everytime I try to find a handload to better it.

how much better do you really need to get then 3/4" groups. thats pretty dang good

brif
12-03-2003, 12:29 AM
If you have your heart set on a centerfire I'd reccommend a 223. This caliber is very accurate, inexspense to shoot and is available in many different rifles. Although if I were you I would buy a rimfire rifle. These are really cheap to shoot. This is the ideal to caliber(22LR)to learn to shoot and are alot of fun. They don't make much noise either. If you were to buy a rimfire I'd buy a bolt action. Better yet a Anschutz with a model 64 action. These are very accurate and will hold it's value if you ever wish to sell it. Everbody who shoots at all NEEDS a 22LR and if you buy one of these you'll have yours and I know you'll never want to part with it. When I was 18-20 I always wanted the bigger guns too but now(29) I realize the rimfires are the most fun.

LTandRaptorider
12-03-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
I'm workin on my old man to get one of his .357 revolvers... :devil: [/B]

If that doesn't work out, I have a Ruger GP-100 I'm thinking of parting with.

12-03-2003, 02:15 PM
any1 ever heard of a .44 caliber rifle? its what i shot my first dear with but anyways, its a real good gun. doesnt have a recoil pad and has a bad kick to it but has so much freaking power. real good gun.

MOFO
12-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
real good gun.

good brush gun... I wouldnt want to shoot it long distance.... I used to have one myself...lever action .44....

Tommy 17
12-03-2003, 02:38 PM
how much better do you really need to get then 3/4" groups. thats pretty dang good

3/4 inch at 100yds may mean 2 inches at 300yds;) u want the best group u can get... also its bragging rights... u should see my dad and his friends bust on each other over who can do better... its like us between elka and pep... i know my dad will sit down stairs for HOURS!!! workin on a gun so he can get the best possible group he can... he knows his gunz like we know 400exs...

u have to be around people like him and my uncles to understand how much they love hunting... they've been around guns for over 45years now since they were like 4 or 5...

to them shooting is like us riding;)

Bad Habit
12-03-2003, 06:23 PM
3/4 inch at 100yds may mean 2 inches at 300yds;) u want the best group u can get... also its bragging rights... u should see my dad and his friends bust on each other over who can do better... its like us between elka and pep... i know my dad will sit down stairs for HOURS!!! workin on a gun so he can get the best possible group he can... he knows his gunz like we know 400exs...

u have to be around people like him and my uncles to understand how much they love hunting... they've been around guns for over 45years now since they were like 4 or 5...

to them shooting is like us riding;)

See, Tommy knows. He's obviously been raised right by his dad.:D

Asking how much better do you need than 3/4" groups is like asking Pappy how much more bling do you need on a quad. But I will admit, for a hunting rifle, it works just fine.

KASCHAK
12-03-2003, 06:52 PM
i have a ruger .308 and a remington .308 there good guns. a 20 gueage shotgun is a good shotgun. for screwing arond. no kick at all. shooting for hours

SGA
12-03-2003, 07:15 PM
I have a couple of antique rifles, ones a Winchester Model 1894 44 cal.
Also a WW2 Japanese rifle, plus a few more.
I'll round up a pic.

Bad Habit
12-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I have a couple of antique rifles, ones a Winchester Model 1894 44 cal.
Also a WW2 Japanese rifle, plus a few more.
I'll round up a pic.

Another reason to love the 80's. I knew the new millinium would be bad.:blah:

SGA
12-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Whoops, wrong pic:D
Here they are. Not alot of guns , but enough to get the job done.