PDA

View Full Version : what kind of plans do YOU have for Thanksgiving wk end??

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 04:34 PM
Anyone going on any trips, riding trips,or races over Thanksgiving Wk end??? I start our flattrack series that wk end!!!!:blah: :macho Just curious what you all have going on......:)

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Hmmm... no races... LT isn't running anyway... no family... no friends that will own up to knowing me... I'll just sit around wondering if I'm eating because I'm bored... :D

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Hmmm... no races... LT isn't running anyway... no family... no friends that will own up to knowing me... I'll just sit around wondering if I'm eating because I'm bored... :D :( if you lived closer, you could come hang with me......:D I might get in a little local riding Thanksgiving Day like I did last year....

redroost85
11-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Hopefully going riding that Saturday...depending on the crazy *** weather around here! Then I think I might actually have a date that evening. Wow! Two kick *** things in one day. I must be dreaming.

Oh yeah, and she is a hottie too! :D

dirtmomma
11-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Hehehe I knew when I seen this title that is was you Tina, thats cool:cool: I'm having dinner @ my house :eek2: We usually switch off each year between going to the inlaws or my parents & this year it's my parents turn so I'll be cooking @ my house. That doesn't make sense does it LOL!! But I like cooking so it's fun for me:D I WISH I could go riding on Thanksgiving....maybe I'll throw the turkey in the oven & grab the hubby & our quads & go for a ride hehehe wouldn't everyone be pissed if we didnt' come home LOL I'm terrible I know:devil: It's been one of those days:blah:

Woodsrider
11-14-2003, 07:54 PM
I gotta work Friday and Saturday:cuss:

I work across the street from one of the two biggest malls in the state. and of course we all know what thanksgiving weekend brings out:mad: Man I hate the holidays I wish I could just stay home and get hammered for the next two months:D

Bill Fuller
11-14-2003, 07:58 PM
Spend Thursday night Friday and Saturday at Turkey Bay(LBL) getting my groove on.Might try to race the buddy race again this year in Linton KY. with Dennis.

CowsBitePeople
11-14-2003, 08:02 PM
wooorrrrrrkkkkkkk:(

Glow Plug
11-14-2003, 08:06 PM
we had thks giving like a month ago here... damn yanks :o

Quadfather
11-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Hunt thanksgiving morning, come home, cook, eat, belch, hunt Friday morning, rest Saturday, then off to deer camp Sunday for a week of deer hunting.

Ryan
11-14-2003, 09:02 PM
Drink beer and eat turkey :blah: .

Martin Blair
11-14-2003, 09:10 PM
go to my uncles early work on his bike to get it done for this winter, eat some turky, potatoes, and a hella bunch of food, go to bed.

Tommy 17
11-14-2003, 09:13 PM
i think i'm goin to detriot michigan to my cousins house:macho

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Hehehe I knew when I seen this title that is was you Tina, thats cool:cool: I'm having dinner @ my house :eek2: We usually switch off each year between going to the inlaws or my parents & this year it's my parents turn so I'll be cooking @ my house. That doesn't make sense does it LOL!! But I like cooking so it's fun for me:D I WISH I could go riding on Thanksgiving....maybe I'll throw the turkey in the oven & grab the hubby & our quads & go for a ride hehehe wouldn't everyone be pissed if we didnt' come home LOL I'm terrible I know:devil: It's been one of those days:blah: I dont knwo where Im going to eat thsi year:huh I ALWAYS cook, but I dont want to deal with it this year,so maybe hang with my family for a day, if not then I guess Ill put a bird in the overn and go ride while its coookin, Yup Kym....thats what you should do too......:D

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 09:28 PM
I gotta work Friday and Saturday

I work across the street from one of the two biggest malls in the state. and of course we all know what thanksgiving weekend brings out Man I hate the holidays I wish I could just stay home and get hammered for the next two months

I know how ya feel......:grr: Im in retail ,so I know aL about those darn crowds in the stores. I got out of working Fri and Sat this year for racing season, so I can at least enjoy a three day wk end for once. I dont even like driving the day after Thanksgiving with all those maniacs on the road.....:rolleyes:

Dave400ex
11-14-2003, 09:36 PM
We are going to the Badlands on Saturday. May be staying over night, but I'm not sure.

roostin_dale
11-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Dave400ex i might be there too...ill be in a red f-150 with a 20 foot enclosed black trailer. Look for my cannondale(pic) and my dads predator...:blah:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p1e3395f29f9551f407936fa94149619e/faa07e8c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p5e40aa6b819e07a606a96b0f18d95c69/faa07e90.jpg

Dave400ex
11-14-2003, 09:56 PM
Well if we go there will be a 24 foot white enclosed trailer, black GMC, and more then likely my neighbor will take his motor home with enclosed trailer. We always park up behind the place where you pay on the right of the steel building with the bathroom as you come in, over by the little 80 track.

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I dont knwo where Im going to eat thsi year:huh I ALWAYS cook, but I dont want to deal with it this year,so maybe hang with my family for a day, if not then I guess Ill put a bird in the overn and go ride while its coookin, Yup Kym....thats what you should do too......:D

Hmmm... that's the best offer I've had in years! :)

What time should I be there to stuff your bird?? :devil:

Hope you have a good Thanksgiving! ;)

TheX1992
11-14-2003, 11:14 PM
drivin to pittsburgh....well uniontown (just below). leavin saturday before, coming back (well leaving) friday morning right after. then saturday morning i gotta work. :rolleyes:

Woodsrider
11-15-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I know how ya feel......:grr: Im in retail ,so I know aL about those darn crowds in the stores. I got out of working Fri and Sat this year for racing season, so I can at least enjoy a three day wk end for once. I dont even like driving the day after Thanksgiving with all those maniacs on the road.....:rolleyes:

It aint all bad Tina, I get 5 days off for Christmas this year, in exchange;)

airheadedduner
11-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Work friday:( race saturday:) ......that is if my shoulder heels in time. Nasty crash last night:o

416exmx
11-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Spend Thursday night Friday and Saturday at Turkey Bay(LBL) getting my groove on.Might try to race the buddy race again this year in Linton KY. with Dennis.

sweet, i may be there that weekend :eek:

DangerousDean
11-15-2003, 10:52 PM
gheez you guys are weird...
thanksgiving was ages ago!!

I rode my quad at my uncles acreage the whole weekend for my thanksgiving:eek2:

beyer05
11-16-2003, 03:56 AM
TQRA race in Fort Worth, Texas on Sunday the 30th.