PDA

View Full Version : im going to kill someone

killed300ex
11-14-2003, 02:26 PM
eeerrrrrrrr i hate theifs!! Why do they do this crap. My brother shipped off to the military a few weeks ago and left his car parked in the yard for mr to bring to my aunts and uncles for storage for the winter in their barn. Well i was going to do it today but i got home and the car cover was off of it. I thought nothing of it the wind must have blown it off. Well i coem home jump in the car the cd player nice alpine cd player and aftermarket tach had both been stolen (about 600-700) I am pissed i feel really bad with my brother who is away at basic training. SO im in the proces of dealing with the cops about geting the car finger printed to catch the *******. Its got to be someone my brother or i know tough because who would have thought to go to a nicer part of town and look under the car cover and steal the radio and tach. they had to have known that it was in the car.
Sorry i jsut needed to vent.
Killed

IM just glad they didnt lok in the trunk there were 2 mtx subs a box and 2 amps all worth another 1000 plus and a car cover worth about 200+

I hate criminals i wish i had about 5 mins with the person who did this

11-14-2003, 02:31 PM
I'd remove the crap in the trunk asap or it's gonna be gone too. They probably didn't get it because their hands were full...:( Hope he had insurance too but they'll rip him off just as bad as the thieves did....:mad:

I had $1200 worth of stereo chit stolen, i got $335 from the Ins. company...:mad:

Ryan
11-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Nothing worse then a Theif! :grr: :mad:

Glow Plug
11-14-2003, 02:44 PM
hope you get somethnig back man, I hate theifs :mad:

Adam202
11-14-2003, 02:46 PM
my moms system got stolen, my 2 freinds systems got stolen the same night, 1 of them its the 2nd time its happend. and my bro and his girlfriend too.

zephead400ex
11-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Open up all the doors, hood, and trunk...sit and wait with your shotgun!

03400EX_Nacs
11-14-2003, 03:13 PM
i wouldnt blame you a bit if you killer the son***b**ch who did it
:eek:

killed300ex
11-14-2003, 03:31 PM
cops came looked at it said they did a clean job and definitly thinks it was a freind who did it and has respect for us. Who knows but they definitly did a god job unscrewed the tach and cliped the wires nicly and on the system they cliped all the wires neat and undid the wire harnesses instead of just cliping them. IM hoping i can find all the receipts for the stolen crap. But all the other car stuff has been taken out and stoed safly! I have a couple of ideas on who did it so now its time to start my own private investigator buisness.
killed

RoadkillerRyan
11-14-2003, 03:54 PM
man that sucks i am sure its a person that knows you

redroost85
11-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Heck yeah man! I am about on the mood right now. Just give me the heads up and I will be there asap to help kick some ***!

Fricking theives....it's time for some old school schiz now!:cuss:

Narly R
11-14-2003, 07:45 PM
MAN! I hate hate HATE those guys, man when we get sumthin stolen from us (prolly will happen) my dad is almost worse then me, he'll shoot em, Ill just drive over them with the wheeler. Stupid kids!

Good luck findin them man!:grr: :mad:

Got Huevos?
11-14-2003, 09:34 PM
haha uptown is where they hit most cause the people think their safe and know they're more vonurable. you uptown people most of the time have garages my advice comin from someone who use to do that is USE THEM!!!. and have your systems profesionally installed and sealed. it pays off in the long run. it takes about 10 to 30 seconds to take a stereo out and be gone so chances of you running out and catching him in the act are slim. dont under-estimate someone with only a screw driver.

PHIL_B54
11-15-2003, 11:32 AM
happened to my brother too, i told him not to go around thumpin, but he didnt listen. the louder you thump, the bigger target your are.
they threw a cinderblock thru the driver side window to get in, but then it looked like they couldnt get in the trunk to get the subs, but maybe they ran out of time or something.....or they're just stupid....push the button in the glovebox

tyson300ex
11-15-2003, 12:31 PM
the same thing happend to my brother last night, they stole his cd player, cell phone and tried to get the rims, but instead they got two and scratched the others, and broke into 4 other cors in the parking lot!:mad:

blondie69
11-15-2003, 12:36 PM
Damn, that sukz. My brothers stereo has been replaced 2 times. The 1st time they took like almost everything...the deck, subs, amplifer (I'm pretty sure) and last time (almost 1 yr ago, it was 1 week before x-mas) the deck(alpine) and amplifer was stolen. He got it all replaced...but the insurance company said this is the last time he can get it stolen, so he has an alarm in it now. But he goes all around Halifax, and goes in some of the bad parts round there w/ the stereo thumping its like duh..your a nice target there buddy, especially if he has the stereo up like super super loud...its like 1000 watts..:eek2:

Nausty
11-15-2003, 01:29 PM
i hate theives so bad, grr! If it makes u feel better though i'm going through so much more **** right now. I wish i could just worry abt little things like that now.:(

airheadedduner
11-15-2003, 03:14 PM
It used to be popular in the long ago in southern cali to not have a stereo in your car and put a sticker on it that said "this car has no stereo." My dad's friend's car got broke into(no damage) and the theif left a note that said, "just checking." Kinda funny but:grr: