PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Kings

Max400
11-14-2003, 02:03 PM
I'm going to see the Sac. Kings tonite........who's your fav. basketball team!

foxracingpredat
11-14-2003, 02:19 PM
Brad Miller on the Kings loves to ride 4wheelers..check it out in ESPN magazine. my favorite team is the Minnesota Timberwolves with Kevin Garnett

400exBro
11-15-2003, 06:39 AM
Kings suck

Go lakers!!!! I like the Raptors as well both are awsome teams to watch

khen
11-15-2003, 08:37 AM
Kings and Lakers suck! Go Jazz!!!!

jcv400ex
11-15-2003, 09:10 AM
Sacramento.......just a cow town......you mean they have a basketball team!? Lakers do an will always rule the courts......next!:macho

Baley69
11-16-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Lakers do an will always rule the courts......next!:macho

I take it you didnt watch the playoffs last year?

sportraxrider10
11-16-2003, 10:26 AM
CLEVELAND CAV'S baby:devil: :blah: :macho

Max400
11-16-2003, 10:55 AM
Go lakers!!!! I like the Raptors as well both are awsome teams to watch:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah the Kings do suck, cause we only beat the RAPTURDS by 30 points:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

we handed them there worst lose in Raptor history!!!!!!!

GO KINGS......................

Max400
01-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Sacramento.......just a cow town......you mean they have a basketball team!? Lakers do an will always rule the courts......next!

Hey jcv400ex .....wow the damn cow town kings are #1 in the west..we are ahead of the Lakers. So if the Kings suck so bad then what do the Lakers do??? they are pillow bitters....

GO KINGS!!!!!!!

01-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Marlins for sure :macho

JD400exrider
01-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Sacramento.......just a cow town......you mean they have a basketball team!? Lakers do an will always rule the courts......next!:macho

Did not rule the courts last year. Spurs did

What do you know about Cow Town. You much be a shak fan. This was shak's wise ***** reply to sacramento. The lakers are are chit with out the big man. Take shak daddy out of the lineup and they struggle big time. Oh wait a minute Kings have the best record in the west without webber all season. Take shak out and see where the lakers would be. Brad Miller was one he!! of a pick up this year. It will be a good playoff season this year. I home the fackers are sent home early. :blah:

cyba888
01-10-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Max400
Hey jcv400ex .....wow the damn cow town kings are #1 in the west..we are ahead of the Lakers. So if the Kings suck so bad then what do the Lakers do??? they are pillow bitters....

GO KINGS!!!!!!!

The Kings has been either 1st or 2nd through out the season but when it comes to the playoffs they still lose so it makes no difference if they are first ahead of the Lakers. Number 1 dont mean jack right now, it comes down to the playoffs! The kings never won and they will never win. :D They always choke. They are a good team, but Lakers are better. I dont care what the Kings fan say but the truth is will they ever have a 3 peat? They cant even win one championship so dont go there :)

Go Lakers!

Baley69
01-10-2004, 06:17 AM
Lakers blow. Hate to break it to ya, but Garnett is taking the wolves to finals and we all no there isnt a East coast team to beat them.

twisted threads
01-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Im a home town fan.:cool: GO Sonics!!

Max400
04-11-2004, 11:20 PM
The Kings has been either 1st or 2nd through out the season but when it comes to the playoffs they still lose so it makes no difference if they are first ahead of the Lakers. Number 1 dont mean jack right now, it comes down to the playoffs! The kings never won and they will never win. They always choke. They are a good team, but Lakers are better. I dont care what the Kings fan say but the truth is will they ever have a 3 peat? They cant even win one championship so dont go there

LAKERS SUCK...........and Shaq, is that all he can do is cuss on TV when they LOSE. What a class act he is!!! NOT:blah:

The Lakers won't go all the way this year, If the Kings don't then the Timberwolves will.........Kevin Garrnet is the Man that Shaq wishes he could be!!

Cal440exRider
04-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Tonights game was good im glad the Kings won and the retro outfits were awesome!!

Max400
04-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Yes a sweet game it was.....and the Laker fans can't say anything. they had all their top players in and they got spanked.....so Shaq and all Laker fans are saying that the Ref's gave all the calls to Sac.:confused: :confused:

Well all I have to say is IT MUST SUCK TO BE A LAKER FAN TONITE

:D :D :D

Cal440exRider
04-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Yeah Shaq got 2 fouls in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter. haha

cyba888
04-12-2004, 12:33 AM
LAKERS SUCK...........and Shaq, is that all he can do is cuss on TV when they LOSE. What a class act he is!!! NOT:blah:

The Lakers won't go all the way this year, If the Kings don't then the Timberwolves will.........Kevin Garrnet is the Man that Shaq wishes he could be!!

Man you crack me up! How you going to tell me the Lakers suck when they got 3 champions. Man ur stupid. Isnt the team that hasnt won a chanmpion suppose to be the one who suck? I rather have Spurs or Minnesota to win than the Kings. Kings came so close getting it and never got it so I think they are the ones who suck. But honestly they are a good team and any team can win it so dont tell me the Lakers suck cause your just pissed off that the team you like didnt win. Dood grow up and know the facts about the nba before you go out dissin on other teams.

jcv400ex
04-12-2004, 06:09 AM
That was the worst game I've ever seen the Lakers play......they didn't bring the butcher knife to cow town when they needed to. Doesn't matter, still no one is going to stop the Lakers from winning the playoffs. Ya'll can have home court advantage....you'll need it! :macho

cyba888
04-12-2004, 07:47 AM
That was the worst game I've ever seen the Lakers play......they didn't bring the butcher knife to cow town when they needed to. Doesn't matter, still no one is going to stop the Lakers from winning the playoffs. Ya'll can have home court advantage....you'll need it! :macho

:D ;)

Max400
04-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Dood grow up

DUDE learn to spell!!!

Man ur stupid

Sunday the Lakers SUCK!:blah:

Don't be such a hater! not everyone likes the Lakers and just because I like the Kings does not make me stupid:confused:
The Kings are a good team and they play well together. the Lakers are a bunch of EGO's that don't like each other. yes they have won a few championships, but that is the past! Sunday is the present! we've played the Lakers 4 times this year and have won 3 times! Seems to me that this year(in the NOW, not the past) the Kings are better.. If you say the Lakers are better then you are basing it on the past. So in that case the 49ers are the best football team in the NFL....:confused: :confused:
So get over it, you LOST......FAIR AND SQUARE:blah:

jcv400ex
04-12-2004, 08:07 AM
Sunday was all about internal battles I think.....Shaq and Kobe where out there to prove a point it seemed. When was the last time you've seen Kobe take one shot in the first half???? When Lakers bring the A game, it's over.

I think they wanted to be seated 4th in the playoffs. Jackson had some wierd rotations yesterday. You play your key 7 or 8 guys this close to playoffs. I think Jackson is still concerned about the togetherness of his team, and Memphis should be a pretty easy win in the first round to get things started.

Kings did look good yesterday, I was glad to see C.Web playing with his old emotion, but Divac has got to go......he needs a pink dress out on the floor.....it was Easter though I guess....floppity flop, flop, look at Divac hit the floor....floppity flop flop

cyba888
04-12-2004, 08:21 AM
DUDE learn to spell!!!

Sunday the Lakers SUCK!:blah:

Don't be such a hater! not everyone likes the Lakers and just because I like the Kings does not make me stupid:confused:
The Kings are a good team and they play well together. the Lakers are a bunch of EGO's that don't like each other. yes they have won a few championships, but that is the past! Sunday is the present! we've played the Lakers 4 times this year and have won 3 times! Seems to me that this year(in the NOW, not the past) the Kings are better.. If you say the Lakers are better then you are basing it on the past. So in that case the 49ers are the best football team in the NFL....:confused: :confused:
So get over it, you LOST......FAIR AND SQUARE:blah:

Your stupid cause you said the Lakers suck. I dont like the Kings but I didnt say they were not good. I admit they are a good team so it all comes down to the playoffs. They played Lakers 4 times this year and beat them, so what. Look at them in the playoffs, they choked. But anyways we will see this year. But for you to say Lakers suck, yea you are pathetic. Talk about dont be a hater! Im sure there alot of others teams that suck but for you to say Lakers suck is one thing. Its like saying Shumi sucks cause he won 4 championships for Ferrari? Dont judge by 1 game, its all about the playoffs! And now your going to diss me on my spelling? Thats the way I spell :dood: so I dont need you to try and tell me how its really spelled, dont try to be a teacher. Unless you are a teacher then ill STFU. :D You aint got nothing better to do then to talk about my spelling :rolleyes: Im sure alot of people use "dood". This is online, not an exam. :blah:
I lost get over it? You must be real pissed off that the Kings let you down so many times. I know how that feels, it still hurts doesnt it? lol... How you going to tell me I lost when the playoffs aint even over yet. Talk about LOSER who cant handle the truth. Dont be talking trash when it aint over yet. Go ride your ATV and be happy. Im just happy that the Lakers won 3 champions. We are talking about teams and you go on about EGO's? Dont you have better things to talk about?

Max400
04-12-2004, 09:07 AM
DOOD, you are a little touchy:confused: can't we have a good debate?

Are you sure that you don't own a yamaha, you sound like you are on bluetraxx with all your hate!

By the way I'm not a teacher, but you are judged by the way you talk and spell. If you used that kind of spelling on a job application the next application you would be filling out would be an unemployment application.:D

cyba888
04-12-2004, 09:28 AM
no I ride a 400EX. Anyways this basketball thing wont go any where so ill leave it at that. May the best team win! Im not touchy, just dam bored. :D Laters

Max400
04-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Well it probably won't be the Lakers or the Kings LOL...not with the way Garrnett is playing.:D

I was not dissin you, just having a little good hearted Kings and Laker rivalry fun.........I'll talk to you again when we meet again in the playoffs. till then peace Bro.:D

cyba888
04-12-2004, 09:47 AM
you may be right, neither lakers of kings will win. :D I think the Spurs might take it again. But yea, lets wait until who wins. laters :cool: happy riding! :D

bansheerider_13
04-12-2004, 09:53 AM
how bout them cowboys :D

CBRSLIDER
04-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Go Lakers. JCV glad to see you in the middle of another battle.:D Who did the Lakers beat a couple weeks back by like 20+ points? Someone refresh my memory. THANKS.

Ray

Oh ya...go Raiders!

ridesa02400EX
04-12-2004, 10:57 PM
go kings i hate the lakers

Cal440exRider
04-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah KINGS all the way!!

jcv400ex
04-13-2004, 05:43 AM
OHHHHH! that's right, I doo remember them beating the Queens that bad......:p :D

Lakers better win this year, I'm about to spend $40 on a Lakers kids outfit! :mad:

04-13-2004, 06:40 AM
GO GRIZZLIES!

04-13-2004, 06:40 AM

Lakers better win this year, I'm about to spend $40 on a Lakers kids outfit! :mad: thats your own fault :rolleyes: :blah: , how come you sold your cannondale cannibla? im thinking aboyut picking up a 2002 used speed w/hydraulic clutch that has all the updates & has been taken care of very well....you think i should keep my 400ex or go for this one?

jcv400ex
04-13-2004, 07:13 AM
If it was me, I'd keep the 400 or go for a new TRX or YZF. Cannondales are a pain in the arse to own. They run great when they're running, but as soon as she goes, your looking at a $2,000-$3,000 bill. $600 custom crank, $1100 custom piston and piston liner kit, plus labor. The electrical system is a nighmare, changing the tranny oil without dropping the filter into the engine is hit or miss, need a $300 computer program to be able to maintain the machine, parts are hard to get(they're still plentiful, but no one gets parts out in a timely manner), battery constantly drains, etc. These are just a few things.

Bottom line is, with the introduction of the TRX and the YFZ, I think the Cannondales have finally become extinct. Everyone will get sick and tired of paying the high prices of custom parts sooner or later. That's what happened to me, I saw what was gong to happen and figured I better get rid of her while she's still worth something. IMO, a Cannondale is a bad buy right now.

spincr4hire
04-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Go Pistons!!!

foxracingpredat
04-13-2004, 12:24 PM
garnett and the Twolves are taking it down:D

cyba888
05-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Kings lost again! Everytime they go into the finals they choke! Thats what I been saying but you guys kept saying this year they will take it, anyway.....
I know Kings are good but I just dont like them :) SO for all you guys that trash talk, talk all you want because the Kings will let you down every year so the past 4 years. Well its up to the Lakers or Wolves to take the ring :) Im a Lakers fan but if the Wolves win then its all good because I also like that team. As long as the Queens dont win im a happy man because dam I hate them. :D GO Lakers! :blah: :devil: ;)

foxracingpredat
05-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by foxracingpredat
garnett and the Twolves are taking it down:D

wait what did i say on april 13th?? :macho :blah: :cool: :D :p

JUSTINcredible
05-20-2004, 11:05 AM
go wolves:macho

Dan_Guetter
05-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
go wolves:macho

Wolves all the way!!!!!!!

F the lakers

The only cool thing about the lakers is i can see the wolves come here to LA and play!!!

Can't wait!!!!

05-20-2004, 11:47 AM
I"m thinkin the red sox have it wrapped up...:macho

Dan_Guetter
05-20-2004, 11:48 AM
<-----big sox fan:D

JUSTINcredible
05-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Wolves all the way!!!!!!!

F the lakers

The only cool thing about the lakers is i can see the wolves come here to LA and play!!!

Can't wait!!!!

and u dont have to stay up till whatever time in the morning to watch the end of the game like we do here:p

foxracingpredat
05-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
and u dont have to stay up till whatever time in the morning to watch the end of the game like we do here:p

ya but its with worth it! i hope the twolves kick that lakers ***

cyba888
06-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Well for all you people who hate the Lakers and want the Chokings or the Wolves to win, it aint gonna happen this year. All you people who dissed on the Lakers and said this year will be the Chokings are sooo wrong :) They choked again for the 3rd straight year so maybe you can cheer for them next year and watch them choke again! lol. This only goes out to those people who talk so much trash about the Lakers saying that they suck and all. Maybe if you keep your mouths shut your team could of won but no, you gotta talk sh1t :D Now look what happened :P

Max400
06-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Well for all you people who hate the Lakers and want the Chokings or the Wolves to win, it aint gonna happen this year. All you people who dissed on the Lakers and said this year will be the Chokings are sooo wrong They choked again for the 3rd straight year so maybe you can cheer for them next year and watch them choke again! lol. This only goes out to those people who talk so much trash about the Lakers saying that they suck and all. Maybe if you keep your mouths shut your team could of won but no, you gotta talk sh1t Now look what happened :P

Maybe you shouldn't brag so much about the L.A. Fakers and maybe they could have won!!! But No you gotta act like every other Faker fan thinking that they are the Best!! Now look at whats about to happen...:D

Poor Fakers, look at them now, hey don't fear the Fro!

The next best thing to watching the Kings win is to watch the Fakers LOSE! This goes out to all Laker fans "HA HA HA"

TONITE the Fakers SUCKED

spincr4hire
06-14-2004, 07:01 AM
1 more game...;) (lets hope so)

jcv400ex
06-14-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
1 more game...;) (lets hope so)

Anybody ever hear of the UAB Blazers?! Wu-Wu-Wussycats.....:blah:

All you laker haters can suck my big toe. I do know if they can tie the series 3-3, Pistons would crack. I'd bet money on it.

spincr4hire
06-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Anybody ever hear of the UAB Blazers?!

is that a CBA team or something...:p

Max400
06-14-2004, 07:45 AM
All you laker haters can suck my big toe. I do know if they can tie the series 3-3, Pistons would crack. I'd bet money on it.[/QUOTE

Dream on Dude!! It never has happened when a team goes down 3-1 in a series they have always gone on to LOSE!!!

How does it feel to have your team go all the way to the big dance just to Lose? Your team now is no better than the Kings.............

[QUOTE]maybe you can cheer for them next year and watch them choke again! lol. This only goes out to those people who talk so much trash about the Lakers saying that they suck and all. ..........HA They do Suck:D

|LA Chokers:D

jcv400ex
06-14-2004, 08:02 AM
[BHow does it feel to have your team go all the way to the big dance just to Lose? Your team now is no better than the Kings.............
[/B]

No better than the Kings?! I heard they where moving them to the WNBA next year. All them girly boys......

Can you imagine the reaction when the lakers are the first team in history to win the series after being down 1-3? I mean come on, look at all the termoil this season for the lakers, this would just top it all off.....

One anti-laker note from me....Kobe is NOT and will never be a Jordan level player....yeah he hits a big shot every now and then and can "take" over a game. But did Jordan have Shaq?? How many times was Jordan held scoreless in the first half due to "good defense"....how many games did he go 6 for 28 shooting (other than with the Wizards)......that pissed me off alittle last night. Kobe is an excellent player, but he is near the talent that Michael was at at Kobe's age.

spincr4hire
06-14-2004, 08:18 AM
I see Kobe leaving the Lakers if they end up losing. Could be wearing a Knicks jersey.

Pappy
06-14-2004, 08:19 AM
baseball season is too long:o

jcv400ex
06-14-2004, 08:20 AM
I think he'll go to the Clippers. Where ever he goes, you'll see the real Kobe come out. He wants all the spotlight on him, and I don't think he can handle it.

khen
06-14-2004, 08:54 AM
One anti-laker note from me....Kobe is NOT and will never be a Jordan level player....yeah he hits a big shot every now and then and can "take" over a game. But did Jordan have Shaq?? How many times was Jordan held scoreless in the first half due to "good defense"....how many games did he go 6 for 28 shooting (other than with the Wizards)......that pissed me off alittle last night. Kobe is an excellent player, but he is near the talent that Michael was at at Kobe's age.
I agree 100%, Kobe is a big ego with average talent. Jordan was a big ego with great talent and the best clutch player that ever played. It really didn't matter how much defense you put on him he could still put up a lot of points. Trust me I know how good a player Jordan was I'm a Jazz fan. :p

spincr4hire
06-14-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by khen
Trust me I know how good a player Jordan was I'm a Jazz fan. :p

You must really hate Karl Malone then? :o

khen
06-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
You must really hate Karl Malone then? :o
Nah, I don't hate him. Most everyone here felt it was time for him to move on as much as he did. It was time for the Jazz to free up some money and start rebuilding. I would actually like to see him get a ring, I just wish he would have went with someone besides the Lakers to try to do it. I have conflicting feelings on who I want to win the finals.. I find it real hard to cheer on the Lakers. :(

Max400
06-14-2004, 09:23 PM
Can you imagine the reaction when the lakers are the first team in history to win the series after being down 1-3?

Put down the Crack pipe:blah:

Max400
06-15-2004, 08:37 PM
the final nail is being driven the the heart of the Lakers at this moment:D :D

Gotta Love It

Max400
06-15-2004, 10:08 PM
This only goes out to those people who talk so much trash about the Lakers saying that they suck and all. Maybe if you keep your mouths shut your team could of won but no, you gotta talk sh1t Now look what happened :P

You trashed the Kings so bad and look what happened to your pitiful Lakers, HA!!! and you said that the Kings should play in the WNBA, Well the Lakers got spanked SO BAD that it looked like the Pistons were playing against the WNBA........

He how laughs last, laughs best!!!:devil: